Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions (963 Views)

Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by RYANAYO(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2019
Singer Naira Marley who appeared in court today in regards to charges from EFCC bordering on cyber crime has been granted bail.
After a motion for bail was presented before the court today, two conditions were given as the request got granted.

Naira Marley must provide Two Million Naira (2,000,000) bond, and two sureties, one with a landed property and the other, a Civil Servant, not lower than a level officer.

Weeks ago Naira Marley was arrested alongside Zlatan Ibile, Rahman Jago, Guccy Branch and another unknown person. The others were released shortly after while the singer was left behind in custody.

Authorities say incriminating evidence was found on laptop he was arrested with.

A statement he wrote whichever as obtained by newsmen reads:

“I am married to two wives and I have four kids . They are all British citizens staying in the United Kingdom .

“I studied in the United Kingdom , started studying at Porlock Hall, then I moved to Walworth School where I received my GCSE.

“I started making music in 2014 individually ( sic ) , but now I ’ m signed to Marathon , a United Kingdom -based record label .

“I had a deal with Coca-Cola for my song , Issa Goal , in which I featured Olamide and Lil Kesh .

“I also had deals with Nike to participate in the Nigerian sportswear ( sic ) .

“I ’ m in possession of a MacBook laptop , which I borrowed from a friend named Yad Isril in England , because while returning to Nigeria , I knew I was going to need a laptop to upload my music videos on YouTube and also to keep my exclusive songs . ”

source: https://lailasnews.com/naira-marley-granted-bail/

see video of fan cheering as he leaves court below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5OiagBgmlg

Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2019
Naira Marley Igbo labi, oma n fi Igbo foyi grin
Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by GangerFarmer01(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2019
Oya where ‘em bad belle!!
Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by Kwamecron(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2019
cool
Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by Yakade(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2019
Congratulations bro
Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by phintohlar(f): 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
GangerFarmer01:
Oya where ‘em bad belle!!

na you be that now
Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by ForeThinker: 1:50pm On May 30, 2019
It's not over till it over
Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by Oche211(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2019
You see that "i borrowed the laptop from my friend to upload my music on youtube" defence/story, it's a big lie.
Naira marley's eyes don clear.
Day don break and he has seen the handwriting on the wall.
It'll never be well for naira marley, zlatan ibile, all yahoo boys/girls, scammers, fraudsters, their fans and everyone supporting them.
May your eyes never run dry of tears of sorrow.
May you weep and never find any comfort.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by helobabe: 1:57pm On May 30, 2019
[Ok]
Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by YoungB1a(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2019
K
Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by SocialFinance: 2:21pm On May 30, 2019
Last last the criminal is now gentle

1 Like

Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by GangerFarmer01(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2019
phintohlar:
na you be that now

lol grin grin
I don sight one for the comment section already
Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by GangerFarmer01(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2019
Oche211:
You see that "i borrowed the laptop from my friend to upload my music on youtube" defence/story, it's a big lie.
Naira marley's eyes don clear.
Day don break and he has seen the handwriting on the wall.
It'll never be well for naira marley, zlatan ibile, all yahoo boys/girls, scammers, fraudsters, their fans and everyone supporting them.
May your eyes never run dry of tears of sorrow.
May you weep and never find any comfort.
Nonsense.

lol!! grin grin
Why you dey take paracetamol for another man headache!!
It has always been well with NairaMarley!!...Whether you like it or not, his a free man now tongue tongue

Lmaoo!!...His family is in the UK �� living a better life but you’re stuck with BUHARI

No go hustle make you sef make am. Dey curse another person wey don make am..lmaoo
Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by natureisgood(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
GangerFarmer01:

lol!! grin grin
Why you dey take paracetamol for another man headache!!
It has always been well with NairaMarley!!...Whether you like it or not, his a free man now tongue tongue

Lmaoo!!...His family is in the UK �� living a better life but you’re stuck with BUHARI

No go hustle make you sef make am. Dey curse another person wey don make..lmaoo

This One Weak Me oooo "Lmaoo!!...His family is in the UK �� living a better life but you’re stuck with BUHARI"

1 Like

Re: pics/video Naira Marley Granted Bail N2m On Two Strong Conditions by phintohlar(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2019
GangerFarmer01:

lol grin grin
I don sight one for the comment section already
nntor

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curvy Backside In New Stunning Photos / Father's Day: Bunmi Shares Cute Photo With Husband, Bolanle Ninalowo / Hushpuppi Splashes N25.2m On Private Jet Travels After Missing Flight To Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.