Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,204 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu (61101 Views)

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend / Olamide, Ogun State New Governor, Dapo Abiodun & Wife Dance Shaku Shaku / Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by helobabe: 2:19pm On May 30, 2019
GistMore.com

Davido has put party differences aside to remember a late friend by performing at the inauguration ceremony of an APC governor, Dapo Abiodun.

Dapo Abiodun who was sworn-in as the new governor of Ogun State is the father of Davido’s late friend DJ Olu who died mysteriously two years ago.

Davido, a staunch supporter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, whom many have rumored to be a card carrying member, decided to put aside political differences to honor the father of his late friend DJ Olu.

The singer was on ground yesterday to perform at the inauguration ceremony of the new governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun.

Congrats @dapoabiodunmfr on your Inauguration!! May God bless your tenure ! You will do great things sir ❤️ Ogun state is lucky to have you

See more: http://gistmore.com/davido-poses-with-ogun-state-new-governor-the-father-of-his-late-friend-dj-olu

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by helobabe: 2:20pm On May 30, 2019

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by sLentlover7778(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2019
I'm only looking forward to PDP elects performance.. I hope they all impress me..

APC has nothing to offer.. party full of deceit

#Herosday #Biafra

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by itspzpics(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2019
shocked tongue
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by Teewhy2: 2:42pm On May 30, 2019
The rich understand when to support each other and that politics and tribal issues is not a do or die affair. but can we say the same for the poor.

Do You have a supermarket, shop and spend much on electric Door or do dust/ noise affects your space?
Get our Magnetic Curtains for supermarkets, shops, home and public spaces.
Isolates Noise Dust and air- conditioning

16 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by Magnifico2000: 2:42pm On May 30, 2019
Is it not DJ orlu that committed suicide?
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by iornenge81(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2019
Nice one
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by bankyblue(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2019
Really?
Then that DJ olu must be the black sheep of that family

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by babyfaceafrica: 2:43pm On May 30, 2019
notice me
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by freemanbubble: 2:43pm On May 30, 2019
Okay
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by okayode1(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2019
Kill urself
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by judemmesoma(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2019
Dem no pay am
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by teekay213(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
He for just dey spent govt money na
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by docjuli(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
See as that woman dey look am
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by Naijatutorial: 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
It is not bad. Good one from you Davido.

Meanwhile, get a qualified, in-home tutors to prepare your wards for standardized examination.

Just check my signature below.
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by Chuknovski(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
biggest boy
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by okayode1(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
sLentlover7778:
I'm only looking forward to PDP elects performance.. I hope they all impress me..

APC has nothing to offer.. party full of deceit

#Herosday #Biafra
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by Akinola2543(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
sad
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by Sunnymatey(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
Hmmmmmm? Son died mysteriously last two years, father becomes Governor after two years. I no talk o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by Phock2sweet: 2:45pm On May 30, 2019
bet9ja guy and sex position guy have not yet post? what happen

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by etibaba(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Hmmmmmm? Son died mysteriously last two years, father becomes Governor a year after. I no talk o
Poor man's reasoning.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by GodSaklek(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2019
That means, no matter what, life still continues

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by unitysheart(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2019
Good stuff.
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by Sunnymatey(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2019
etibaba:
Poor man's reasoning.
Thank u, rich boy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by hisexcellency34: 2:47pm On May 30, 2019
Davido not responsible for DJ Olu's death
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by anambraamaka: 2:48pm On May 30, 2019
OBO
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 30, 2019
Davido's smile. ♡
Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by vengertime: 2:49pm On May 30, 2019
bankyblue:
Really?
Then that DJ olu must be the black sheep of that family
its free to have sense my brother. So being a Dj automatically turn you into black ship of the family.

Africa is in trouble with people like you, Davido And wizkid are black ship of their family for doing music. Are you living in the 80s

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu by EmzyT: 2:50pm On May 30, 2019
Eyyah, I still remember Tagbo, DJ Olu and Chime 3 of his friends who died in space of 1week.. Its a pity DJ OLU is not here to enjoy and witness this day

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies / Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While / I Shouldn't Have Watched Your Sex Tape - Tiwa Savage's Fan Cries & Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.