Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust (38711 Views)

EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by Butoneday2(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2019
Ahh! So soon and useless Efcc. Zoo country.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2019
asobo:
Rochas Okorocha was too fool of himself. Because of politics he insulted his people. Called them names that they will continue to be sidelined because the don't know how to play politics not knowing IGBO's to me are the most sophisticated electorate's. They vote who the want without apology to anybody. They refused to vote Buhari in 2015 and surprisedly to some people, they still choose not to vote for him again in 2019. That's the sophistication I talk about. In the entire South that is SW,SS and SE, Obasanjo remains the only person who understands the north in and out. The Igbo's too to a larger extend have understood the trickiness of the north but the SW are still learning and it will soon dawn on them by then it is already late Welcome to next level. Full blown nepotism will be displayed, this I know.

you're naturally dumb

at the first bolded, what would have change if he supported his people and lick his people asses, will his people shield him and prevent Efcc from not doing their works? are you people against him because of his party choice or because of the fraudulence acts he committed while in office which is the principal of his arrest that's yet to be confirmed?

second bolded, I forgot Atiku that you people refute is a Nigerian, is no more Nigeria again, he's no more Hausa/Fulani hence why SE aligned with him because SE are ignorantly sophisticated?

even the literates among you can't educate the dumb among you, voting and lining behind one political party would isolate SE far behind in everything. you don't need presidency that's why invention of modern development is not happening in east because you've no voice in national politics

you people can't continue thinking like a layman

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by chidi2pus(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Wait and see this debunk soon.

Debunked
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by Awaja(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2019
The best arrest EFCC have made this year ,he deserves incarceration .
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by pavoda: 4:37pm On May 30, 2019
Imagine the estate built by a woman, with no know source of wealth.

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by BiafraIsFree: 4:37pm On May 30, 2019
Insulted his people was not bad as inviting operation pythons jihadists to come massacring innocent unarmed Biafrans in the province, including giving orders to shoot at sight which killed uncountable innocent IPOB children asking why the IMO state governor demolishing their only markets.

[quote author=asobo post=78861769]Rochas Okorocha was too fool of himself. Because of politics he insulted his people. Called them names that they will continue to be sidelined because the don't know how to play politics not knowing IGBO's to me are the most sophisticated electorate's. They vote who the want without apology to anybody. They refused to vote Buhari in 2015 and surprisedly to some people, they still choose not to vote for him again in 2019. That's the sophistication I talk about. In the entire South that is SW,SS and SE, Obasanjo remains the only person who understands the north in and out. The Igbo's too to a larger extend have understood the trickiness of the north but the SW are still learning and it will soon dawn on them by then it is already late. Welcome to next level. Full blown nepotism will be displayed, this I know.

There was a ten years old boy killed by shoot at sight order during market's demolish ion. We can't forget and forgive all those invited operation pythons jihadists into Biafraland to massacred innocent IPOB children and women.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by Scetrocom: 4:37pm On May 30, 2019
Everybody is just making comment without clicking the link. It says efcc denied arresting okorocha and wife. But the op just decided to be mischievous by posting the opposite. As much as I want all looters of our treasury to be put behind bar, this post is not true.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by factually4(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2019
Be a land owner with as low as #18,750 at Ibadan. Ask me how 07039334219
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by fireback: 4:51pm On May 30, 2019
if only APC will be wise at al. They will use okorocha as a scapegoat to show the world that they not one sided party in terms of fight against corruption. seize all his looted nd fraudulent properties, give him twice the treatment they gave to jonathan and his wife, then send him to jail even if its only two years in jail. This will go a long way in clearing the air for the party(APC) as no single IGBO man will condemn whatever ill treatment that will be given to mr IBERIBERISM.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by asobo: 4:57pm On May 30, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you're naturally dumb

at the first bolded, what would have change if he supported his people and lick his people asses, will his people shield him and prevent Efcc from not doing their works? are you people against him because of his party choice or because of the fraudulence acts he committed while in office which is the principal of his arrest that's yet to be confirmed?

second bolded, I forgot Atiku that you people refute is a Nigerian, is no more Nigeria again, he's no more Hausa/Fulani hence why SE aligned with him because SE are ignorantly sophisticated?

even the literates among you can't educate the dumb among you, voting and lining behind one political party would isolate SE far behind in everything. you don't need presidency that's why invention of modern development is not happening in east because you've no voice in national politics

you people can't continue thinking like a layman
See this Hausa/Fulani slave/booty licker on my mention. I won't waste my to school u because you are as ignorant as your race. It was glaring to all when a performing Ambode was dissed but the slaves couldn't revolt because the burdillion drug baron has caged them and they don't longer have a mind of their own. I am from north central Mr nonentity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Okoroawusa has been used. I don't know why Aregbese isn't arrested .Pmb should not be biased in arrest those who looted the state treasury.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2019
so many people in Imo state has wished this news was true........
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2019
asobo:
See this Hausa/Fulani slave/booty licker on my mention. i won't waste my to school u because you are as ignorant as your race It was glaring to all when a performing Ambode was dissed but the slaves couldn't revolt because the burdillion drug baron has caged them and they don't longer have a mind of their own. I am from north central Mr nonentity.

btw my tribe that aligned with North to clinch the top political sit and you that left your dream country for a houseboy position as your ignorant kinsmen do say here, who's asslicker?

see someone that need to be school like a kindergarten with his incoherent sentence, telling me he want to school me. I will register your race in my political school of thought, free of charge.

at the last bolded, why do all Igbo normally deny their ancestral land whenever they're hit with the truth, na so the Igbo land disgust you people reach Mr north central wannabe? your posts shows you're real Igbo with low mentality of political insight. ewu!
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by enemyofprogress: 6:26pm On May 30, 2019
It's judgement day.

Ajepako is next
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by ClearFlair: 6:40pm On May 30, 2019
asobo:
Rochas Okorocha was too fool of himself. Because of politics he insulted his people. Called them names that they will continue to be sidelined because the don't know how to play politics not knowing IGBO's to me are the most sophisticated electorate's. They vote who the want without apology to anybody. They refused to vote Buhari in 2015 and surprisedly to some people, they still choose not to vote for him again in 2019. That's the sophistication I talk about. In the entire South that is SW,SS and SE, Obasanjo remains the only person who understands the north in and out. The Igbo's too to a larger extend have understood the trickiness of the north but the SW are still learning and it will soon dawn on them by then it is already late. Welcome to next level. Full blown nepotism will be displayed, this I know.

You know absolutely nothing
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by asobo: 6:51pm On May 30, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

btw my tribe that aligned with North to clinch the top political sit and you that left your dream country for a houseboy position as your ignorant kinsmen do say here, who's asslicker?

see someone that need to be school like a kindergarten with his incoherent sentence, telling me he want to school me. I will register your race in my political school of thought, free of charge.

at the last bolded, why do all Igbo normally deny their ancestral land whenever they're hit with the truth, na so the Igbo land disgust you people reach Mr north central wannabe? your posts shows you're real Igbo with low mentality of political insight. ewu!
Your moniker describe how irresponsible you are. I am a proud middle- belter if u stupidly which to know. I am not an igbo person but will align myself with Igbo's rather than the hypocritical SW people. You moronic being. Get off my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by asobo: 6:52pm On May 30, 2019
ClearFlair:

You know absolutely nothing
Tell me something then?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by LOVEGINO(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Wait and see this debunked soon.
Mr prophet d debunk is out oooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2019
asobo:
Your moniker describe how irresponsible you are. I am a proud middle- belter if u stupidly which to know. I am not an igbo person but will align myself with Igbo's rather than the hypocritical SW people. You moronic being. Get off my mention.

see Aba made mumu cheesy

ikenna continue disgracing and denying Igbo land there. middle belter kee your flat head there grin

pained Igbo boy with low or no political insight
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by BuhariAdvocate: 7:05pm On May 30, 2019
LOVEGINO:
Mr prophet d debunk is out oooo
lol.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by israelmao(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2019
Statute builder ended in shame.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by Banmeallday: 9:58pm On May 30, 2019
Very good news!!! Warning to all Ndigbo One Nigerians who are there Laila gagging
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2019
Good for him, he refuse to pay civil servants their salaries but went ahead building status and universities, whereas the existing university is poorly funded.
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by Ojiofor: 10:33pm On May 30, 2019
So fast?
Re: EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust by 8stargeneral: 11:13pm On May 30, 2019
haha,efcc give am jigum marking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests Threaten October 31 Bye-Elections / Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.