Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Shops For Sale Along Ijegun Market Bus Stop Satellite Town - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Shops For Sale Along Ijegun Market Bus Stop Satellite Town (223 Views)

Units Of 4nos. 3 Bedroom Flats (completed And Lintel) Along Ijegun Road, Lagos / Seven Room Bedroom Duplex @fagbile Estate Isheri Ijegun, / Duplex Along Ijegun Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shops For Sale Along Ijegun Market Bus Stop Satellite Town by patobiora1979: 3:44pm On May 30, 2019
Good day all,

I have 2 pieces of shops for sales in satellite town lagos.its along the road that leads to ijegun water side just by ijegun market.its spacious and you can either use it as a warehouse or shop itself.You also have the privilege of erecting another shop upstairs as u are allowed to do that....it's in a nice location and the documents of allocation is available with other proof of ownership papers from oriade local council and Amueo odofin local government.Kindly WhatsApp me on 08062348900 or call 07045898666 if you are interested or have anyone ....as a referral you get rewarded....asking price 3.2million naira

Have a great day
Re: Shops For Sale Along Ijegun Market Bus Stop Satellite Town by Legitbuynsell: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2019
patobiora1979:
Good day all,

I have 2 pieces of shops for sales in satellite town lagos.its along the road that leads to ijegun water side just by ijegun market.its spacious and you can either use it as a warehouse or shop itself.You also have the privilege of erecting another shop upstairs as u are allowed to do that....it's in a nice location and the documents of allocation is available with other proof of ownership papers from oriade local council and Amueo odofin local government.Kindly WhatsApp me on 08062348900 or call 07045898666 if you are interested or have anyone ....as a referral you get rewarded....asking price 3.2million naira

Have a great day

Hi,good morning, i got an email request from you.

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots Of Land At Abijo Gra / Centric Homes / *new Update* For Rent, Lease, Let In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.