Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria (5198 Views)

RMB(CNY) EXCHANGER, 1688,ALIBABA BUYING AND SHIPPING / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by jgbemson1: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Can u help get a 42inches TV
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by slimkay83(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 4:36am On Jun 27, 2019
jgbemson1:
Can u help get a 42inches TV

Look it up and get a link, but I'd be very careful with TV
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 4:39am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2019
Guys exchange rate is 270 to a naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Juleswitz01: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hi, what is the cost of shipping clothes to Nigeria?
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by tonee1: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Are u still picking up items bro?
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Koleski(m): 5:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Hello bro, are you still in the business?
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Topleague(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2021
you are not updating your thread again. Please are you still doing it?
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by otikpoko(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Topleague:
you are not updating your thread again. Please are you still doing it?

Even his number is no longer on whatsapp

Hope he is okay sha? undecided
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2021
I actually patronised Doortun.

Excellent service he rendered and i actually paid him when my items got to Lagos/Nigeria.

I would find out if he is fine.
omotolsy:
Dortun thanks.

I received my items today too.
Everything intact.

I took pictures upon collection of item. Attached are the pictures.

Great one man.

We will do more.
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by MirthOsas(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2021
omotolsy:

Excellent service he rendered and i actually paid him when my items got to Lagos/Nigeria.

Great! Please do Sir.
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by worldbest101(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
No update on this tread. His he still in Business? His number is not on whatsapp too.
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Okay so i got in touch with the guy that i received items from when Dortun shipped them to Naija.

He gave me Dortun's number, i chatted with him but it was obvious bros isn't interested in continuing.

He did not follow up, we never can tell whats going on with him jare this is life.

However, there is a known moniker in Canada, if you need anything he should be willing to help.

omotolsy:

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Megambo: 1:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by worldbest101(m): 3:18am On Feb 08, 2022
kiss
omotolsy:
Okay so i got in touch with the guy that i received items from when Dortun shipped them to Naija.

He gave me Dortun's number, i chatted with him but it was obvious bros isn't interested in continuing.

He did not follow up, we never can tell whats going on with him jare this is life.

However, there is a known moniker in Canada, if you need anything he should be willing to help.

Please refer to him. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Apple Iphone Deals!!! Buy Now / Buy Original And Premium Binoculars!! For Your Outdoor Activities / Airtel 19gb For Only 5 Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.