Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) (39133 Views)

BREAKING! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel Days After Kanu's Arrest (pics / COVID-19: Will Sanwo-olu Be Guilty If He Orders This Man's Arrest? PICS / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by Zenithsblog(f): 3:59pm On May 30, 2019
"I'm Now A Full Time Teacher, I Can Teach 20 Subjects— Rochas Okorocha

Here is a disclaimer by Uche Mike Eziri a media aide to the ex-governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha over his arrest by the EFCC..

As earlier reported, it was alleged that the EFCC stormed Ogboko and arrested Rochas Okorocha, his wife Nkechi Okorocha, Gerald Okorocha and Okey Okorocha. The commission also sealed his Eastern Palm University Ogboko.

According to a live video made by the media aide, the former Governor was seen having an interactive session with the students of Rochas Foundation and during the chat, he told them to now address him as a former Governor and he booked a lecture with them tomorrow.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/rochas-okorocha-spotted-teaching-at-his-foundation-school-not-arrested/

Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by Zenithsblog(f): 3:59pm On May 30, 2019
angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by OhiOfIhima: 4:03pm On May 30, 2019
Where is his wife as reported by Sahara report?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by Correctgist(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by Giftedhand92: 4:39pm On May 30, 2019
Yeye dey smell
Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by Edithfavourite: 4:40pm On May 30, 2019
This man is a clown grin.. Teach ko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by Authoreety: 4:45pm On May 30, 2019
World people

Fear them o
Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 30, 2019
This guy sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Smart funny clown, just like every other politician in Nigeria.

Wicked monsters. God punish em.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by femtex007(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2019
Tgg
Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by dukie25: 4:47pm On May 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by Erolow(f): 4:47pm On May 30, 2019
okay

see signature below if interested in free digital marketing training
Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by solmusdesigns: 4:47pm On May 30, 2019
cool

teach kids how to be a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by greggng: 4:47pm On May 30, 2019
Even though i don't like greedy people , I just love this rochas....imagine he has gotten himself a teaching job while some lazy youths are busy saying no job

11 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by kaen1317: 4:48pm On May 30, 2019
No smoke without fire in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 4:49pm On May 30, 2019
But he won't escape it grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by kaen1317: 4:49pm On May 30, 2019
One word for Rochas....greed.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by debby485(f): 4:50pm On May 30, 2019
then where is the fake news emanating from?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2019
greggng:
Even though i don't like greedy people , I just love this rochas....imagine he has gotten himself a teaching job while some lazy youths are busy saying no job
if ur aim was to be sarcastic and humorous u nailed it.. But if it was otherwise... I will leave the next person below me to give u a befitting nomenclature.. �����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by OhiOfIhima: 4:52pm On May 30, 2019
Whatever, is there own cup of tea
Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by codedguy1(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2019
He is actually naked.

No governorship, no senatorial mandate.

Oshiomole can actually tell him to kneel down in one corner and hands up grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) by OhiOfIhima: 4:54pm On May 30, 2019
Zenithsblog:
angry

Greediness... Op n FTC nawaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming / FG Reveals When New Minimum Wage Will Be Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.