Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD (2903 Views)

2004 Toyota Celica GT. Tokunbo ** SOLD ** / 2007 BMW X3 Si. Tokunbo ** SOLD ** / Sold...Sold2005 Give Away...Toyota Highlander Tokunbo...Sold.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2019
Good engine
Good gear
Chilling ac
Lagos cleared

Price: 1.85million negotiable

1 Like

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2019
Others

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 1:09am On May 31, 2019
Av
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 6:19am On May 31, 2019
Call
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2019
Ww
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2019
Cc
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2019
Beep

1 Like

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 5:54am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Av
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hh
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
A1
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by mimionye(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Please can you drop the VIN here
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
mimionye:

Say hello to me on WhatsApp, you will have it, you can then check whatever history you need about the car
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Nn
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2019
mimionye:

Damilolagboye:

[s]Say hello to me on WhatsApp, you will have it, you can then check whatever history you need about the car[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2019
Cosplay:

You are the "I too know guy here". God bless your work. Did he ask for it privately and i said i wont give it to him. Its always good to mind your business. You can as well show all the pictures to make the job complete for him

2 Likes

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2019
US Pix

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Cosplay: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2019
Damilolagboye:

[s]You are the "I too know guy here". God bless your work. Did he ask for it privately and i said i wont give it to him. Its always good to mind your business. You can as well show all the pictures to make the job complete for him[/s]

Pick your battles carefully.

15 Likes

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by dirtycoin(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Damilolagboye:

You are the "I too know guy here". God bless your work. Did he ask for it privately and i said i wont give it to him. Its always good to mind your business. You can as well show all the pictures to make the job complete for him

You advertised the car, a potential buyer asked for the VIN. Why not post the VIN here if you really had nothing to hide?

Cosplay posted the VIN and you saying thrash to him.

Learn to be a transparent and honest car dealer, is this too much to ask?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by antagonist: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Damilolagboye:

it's like you want to pack up your baranda activities and go back to the village

don't let them attack you bros, you will just cry

4 Likes

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
dirtycoin:

You advertised the car, a potential buyer asked for the VIN. Why not post the VIN here if you really had nothing to hide?

Cosplay posted the VIN and you saying thrash to him.

Learn to be a transparent and honest car dealer, is this too much to ask?

I dont really comment about misjudgment on my page but I will like to ask you some few questions

1. You said I should be transparent and honest: has one told you I am not honest and transparent

2. The potential buyer that requested for VIN, if he is so keen on and ready to buy, it is not out of place for him to WhatsApp me and get whatever he needs

3. Ask few people that have bought cars from me, I dont hesitate to give them US pix if they persist

4. As for cosplay, he said I should choose my battle carefully. What battle? Why did you magnify the odometer; are you trying to discourage people from buying a high mileage car... I dont get what's your intention. Unlike you, you are always showing how badly accidented a car is, why didn't you show the pix of this... someone will strive hard to import a car in, you will sit in the corner of your room and magnify the bad part of such car. Why?

5. Finally, will you be there when a buyer comes in to buy a car. If I place a car for 1.8million and I sell it for 1.3million, will the buyer come back to the forum and tell you he bought it for 1.3million.

This platform is for us to market our products, if a buyer is not satisfied with seller A, leave him to go meet seller B and so on. Stop spoiling someone's hard earned energy and resources by your trying to be "A GOD GUY OR I TOO KNOW

1 Like

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by antagonist: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Damilolagboye:

I dont really comment about misjudgment on my page but I will like to ask you some few questions

1. You said I should be transparent and honest: has one told you I am not honest and transparent

2. The potential buyer that requested for VIN, if he is so keen on and ready to buy, it is not out of place for him to WhatsApp me and get whatever he needs

3. Ask few people that have bought cars from me, I dont hesitate to give them US pix if they persist

4. As for cosplay, he said I should choose my battle carefully. What battle? Why did you magnify the odometer; are you trying to discourage people from buying a high mileage car... I dont get what's your intention. Unlike you, you are always showing how badly accidented a car is, why didn't you show the pix of this... someone will strive hard to import a car in, you will sit in the corner of your room and magnify the bad part of such car. Why?

5. Finally, will you be there when a buyer comes in to buy a car. If I place a car for 1.8million and I sell it for 1.3million, will the buyer come back to the forum and tell you he bought it for 1.3million.

This platform is for us to market our products, if a buyer is not satisfied with seller A, leave him to go meet seller B and so on. Stop spoiling someone's hard earned energy and resources by your trying to be "A GOD GUY OR I TOO KNOW

tales by moonlight

show us the mileage now

i can bet that you and your people have changed the mileage to 80,000 miles

clear conscience fears no accusation you should even be happy that cosplay posted the vin number if at all you did not want to hide it at first

5 Likes

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by thebigkendo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
antagonist:

tales by moonlight

show us the mileage now

clear conscience fears no accusation you should even be happy that cosplay posted the vin number if at all you did not want to hide it at first

grin grin

For those who don't know... The odometer on that corolla stops at 299,999 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by dannybrasky(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin
thebigkendo:

grin grin

For those who don't know... The odometer on that corolla stops at 299,999 grin grin
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tt
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by DonX001: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Cosplay:

Pick your battles carefully.

This Cosplay guy kills it with perfect responses every time! grin grin grin

OP you can like to choose your battles carefully, very carefully indeed. A word is enough for the wise.

Cosigned and stamped by me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by DonX001: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin

Na wa o!! Didn't know that. grin grin
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin

And those replaced front bumper and bonnet shows it might be accidented too. Well, what do I know
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by Damilolagboye(m): 5:03am On Jun 03, 2019
Av
Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Damilolagboye:

hol up, hol up....

so when u wanted to buy this car, did the oyinbo people put the pictures, odometer reading and every other necessary detail on the internet?

yes or no?

if I was a mod, it will be mandatory to post the vin and other necessary details of the ride, same way it was advertised and u saw it.... else I remove your post after 3 warning comments... simple as ABC

I just don't Gerrit......

3 Likes

Re: Just In: 2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo SOLD SOLD SOLD by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2019
antagonist:

tales by moonlight

show us the mileage now

80k miles is mild, I'm sure it'll be below 50k..... that's why he is so reluctant to post odometer pics!

very simple sturvs, people are complicating it....

haba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2014 Honda Accord With Original Duty. / Car loan directories,you can acquire a loan to purchase a car of your dream / SOLD Accident Free Toyota Sienna 2008 LE SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.