Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration (1084 Views)

Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by akinhanger: 5:37pm On May 30, 2019
Here are photos of President Buhari, his wife Aisha, their children and other family members after his inauguration for a second term yesterday.

https://all-gists..com/2019/05/Photos-Of-President-Buhari-With-His-Family-Members-After-His-Inauguration.html

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by akinhanger: 5:41pm On May 30, 2019

1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by akinhanger: 5:52pm On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by Okoroawusa: 6:14pm On May 30, 2019
See my guy Yusuf!

Ppl that are only sons how does it feel?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by baliyubla: 6:22pm On May 30, 2019
Yusuf head still never correct as 1st pic clearly exposes. Poor boy paying for the sins of his demonic father. sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by yarimo(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2019
In the first picture I can clearly see my wife standing at the back.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by mightyhaze: 7:22pm On May 30, 2019
Yusuf really changed..!I can hardly recognise him in those pics,..
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by 9jaArea: 7:23pm On May 30, 2019
Children of hate will gather here soon
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by simonlee(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2019
9jaArea:
Children of hate will gather here soon
we are waiting for them.... shegu yan banza

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by BuhariAdvocate: 7:29pm On May 30, 2019
You .
yarimo:
In the first picture I can clearly see my wife standing at the back.

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With His Family Members After His Inauguration by obynno7(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2019
but wait oo how many wife buhari get self?

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind When You First See This Type Of Photo? / Bullion Vans: Petition Against Tinubu Written In Bad Faith — Sagay / Tinubu 2023 Non Negotiable T. N. N. Membership.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.