Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley (53263 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / EFCC Releases Full Statement On Naira Marley's Arraignment / Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by Judahchilaka(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2019
Reason sharp,quick and right

This is not a form of promotion or whatever you may think it is.
The law is taking it's course
Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by Jollof123: 11:43pm On May 30, 2019
Naijabigboi:

Stop it! Ruggedman is not foolish. 9ice was only childish and played himself too. Do you know that Tony Payne was the owner of the record label that signed 9ice, ID cabasa? Yes, she must have dated some guys in the industry before she met 9ice but that doesn't matter.

She might have had a fling with not just anyone but she was an angel. She was the fat cow that 9ice milked. Many young Naija boys would date a 75yrs old white woman for green card but 9ice marrying Tony Payne gave him an automatic green card, took him to the Pinnacle of his career..... and he (9ice) even got a tighter pussy in T.payne.... 9ice must have his reasons to divorce T.payne but he was childish.

Leave Ruggedman out of the issue. Ruggedman remains the first rap God in Naija music... Try get his first two albums, listen and you wld appreciate arts.

See, the first indigenous rappers were Junior and pretty... Infact the track Monica by them is my first rap song in Naija.... I don't want to talk about Eedris Remedies or trybesmen because Ruggedman was the first person to put a stamp on Naija rap. He ended the dynasty of Kennis music with a 100K video with Nomoreloss.

Ruggedman was Bomb until MI sprout up. MI cld be the best rapper on the continent for more than a decade but Ruggedman Michael Ugochukwu Stephens was the first rap God on Naija music scene.....Even Olamide can't dispute the fact.

All I see here is ruggedman on nairaland with another name. A.k.a naijabigboi. Enjoy your freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by Naijabigboi(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2019
Jollof123:

All I see here is ruggedman on nairaland with another name. A.k.a naijabigboi. Enjoy your freedom of speech.

Hahahaja....I no bi Ruggedman abeg..... But I don dey analyse and criticize music way before trybesmen sang Shake bodi
Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by Jollof123: 11:54pm On May 30, 2019
Naijabigboi:

Hahahaja....I no bi Ruggedman abeg..... But I don dey analyse and criticize music way before trybesmen sang Shake bodi

Issokay

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by Nobody: 12:19am On May 31, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Granting him bail does not discharge him from the case. The case will still hold and he might go to jail if the judge find him guilty.

We celebrate rubbish in this country
so does arresting him without conviction... lets be straight forward and not bw partial please

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by Brightest04(m): 12:25am On May 31, 2019
Illiteracy is really a bad disease.Many Nigerians,especially the youths standard of knowledge is nothing to write home about.
I read with dismay how some people are rejoicing because a criminal is granted bail.Does granting bail mean discharge and acquittal from a case?
We have to show some wisdom, we're no more in the primitive era.With the case afront,he can still be found guilty and send to jail.
Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by Nobody: 12:34am On May 31, 2019
Brightest04:
Illiteracy is really a bad disease.Many Nigerians,especially the youths standard of knowledge is nothing to write home about.
I read with dismay how some people are rejoicing because a criminal is granted bail.Does granting bail mean discharge and acquittal from a case?
We have to show some wisdom, we're no more in the primitive era.With the case afront,he can still be found guilty and send to jail.
you're calling people illiterate... he hasn't even been convicted yet........why all this hatred towards these people... if anyone close to you was arrested for any reason and wasn't convincted would you call the person a criminal..... now why not question you sincerity and state of hypocrisy.... to me this particular guy hasn't done anything wrong.... efcc knows the real criminals why not go after them.... please let's always speak the truth and not be partial in our reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by 4koff: 2:34am On May 31, 2019
http://hack-credit-card2019..com/2017/11/hack-credit-card-number-with-Security-2019.html?m=1

Click on the link to see Credit Card info. It is everywhere on the internet. So if you have this info in your laptop efcc go just arrest you. Naim be say if you have a picture of the Central Bank of Nigeria or Bank Account Details of Your Suppliers in you laptop na arrest straight be that. Why is he being Prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:25am On May 31, 2019
kidap:
Justice Nicholas I. Oweibo of the Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos, on Thursday, May 30, 2019, granted bail to a Nigerian artiste, Azeez Fashola, also known as Naira Marley, in the sum of N2,000,000.00( Two Million Naira).

Marley was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on May 20, 2019 on an 11-count charge bordering on cyber crime.

One of the counts reads: “That you, Azeez Adeshina Fashola, aka Naira Marley, and Yad Isril (still at large), on or about the 26th day of November, 2018, within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, conspired amongst yourself to use Access card no : 5264711020433662 issued to persons other than you in a bid to obtain gain and you thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 27(1) (b) of the Cybercrime Prohibition, Prevention etc Act 2015 and punishable under Section 33(2) of the same Act.”

He pleaded not guilty to the charges preferred against him and was remanded in prison custody.

At the last sitting, counsel to the defendant, Taiwo Oluwa Ore- Agba, had asked the court for a date to hear the bail application on behalf his client.

Consequently, Justice Oweibo had adjourned the case to May 30, 2019(today) for hearing of the bail application.

At today’s sitting, counsel to the defendant, Olalekan Ojo, SAN, adopted the bail application before the court and urged the court to exercise its discretionary power to grant his client bail in the most liberal terms, saying “the offence before the court is a bailable one.”

However, counsel to the prosecution, Rotimi Oyedepo, opposed the bail application and urged the court to refuse the defendant bail.

“This offence relates to the use of cyber crimes and it is a time bomb if it is not expeditiously addressed.

“It will not only affect our today, but also put our tomorrow in jeopardy and the image of the country,” he further argued.

In his ruling, Justice Nicholas Oweibo granted the defendant bail in the sum of N2, 000,000.00(Two Million Naira) with two sureties in like sum.

One of the sureties must be a civil servant on Grade Level 10, while the other must own a landed property within the jurisdiction of the court.

The Judge further directed the EFCC to verify the status of each of the sureties.

The case was adjourned to October 22, 23 and 24, 2019 for commencement of trial.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/30/efcc-releases-official-statement-about-naira-marley/

Check out EFCC case biko nu
Access card no : 5264711020433662 issued to persons other than you in a bid to obtain gain and you thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 27(1) (b) of the Cybercrime Prohibition, Prevention etc Act 2015 and punishable under Section 33(2) of the same Act.”

In a bid?

I think this case is to promote this guy soon to be release album!

My question is how much did this ppl pay EFCC
Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by tohyorsih(f): 5:27am On May 31, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
grin simi see trouble

Am i a yahoo girl?
Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by KendrickAyomide: 6:20am On May 31, 2019
tohyorsih:

Am i a yahoo girl?
yes
Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by Nobody: 7:27am On May 31, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Check out EFCC case biko nu
Access card no : 5264711020433662 issued to persons other than you in a bid to obtain gain and you thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 27(1) (b) of the Cybercrime Prohibition, Prevention etc Act 2015 and punishable under Section 33(2) of the same Act.”

In a bid?

I think this case is to promote this guy soon to be release album
My question is how much did this ppl pay EFCC

honestly do you know i am still trying to understand that charge ,"in a bid to make profit" sounds so preposterous!
another thing is that ,access card naa naija debit card,it carries a name how come the owner of the card is not involved or mentioned in anyway ...
who makes bid for loss anyways ...please can sum1 explain "in a bid to make profit" in fraud terms
Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by LLcoolKJ(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2019
Won fe shey mi bi Fela
Won fe shey mi bi Mandela
Won fe shey mi bi President Kennedy
Won fe shey mi bi MKO Abiola

Stay away from crime. Please!!!!!!
Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by BlueAir: 11:55am On May 31, 2019
chibu4u2:
Well truth be told naira marley may have gained the needed audience he once craved for, with all this social buzz around him, walahi if na me be him manager, na to Dey organize enough shows coz he’s now more popular than before and most people would love to see him perform live after the whole EFCC drama.
But then what do I know........
yes what do u know? grin Because he can't leave custody to go perform at those shows grin

Ask marley in private how the attention dey epp him.lmao grin
Re: EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley by Oluseye101: 9:04pm On May 31, 2019
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... I design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you
Make 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..real bussness deal only...thanks ‎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k / Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) / Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.