Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Actress Shares Experience With A Female Uber Driver. (images) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Shares Experience With A Female Uber Driver. (images) (629 Views)

Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) / Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Shares Experience With A Female Uber Driver. (images) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 30, 2019
Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle has shared her encounter with a Female Uber driver she boarded recently.

“Yesterday I called for an uber, and this is who I got..IBUKUNOLUWA. I was intrigued by her so I spent the ride getting to know her and her back story. Ibukun is 24, very well spoken and a part time undergrad student.

Her mother has passed, and she doesn’t have much of a relationship with her Dad. She attends School 3 days a week, and on the other days she’s working as an uber driver.”

“She bought her car on higher purchase…she hopes to pay it off by Nov. after which the car becomes hers. She’s had to put up with jeers from her peers, but she’s determined not to let that keep her from attaining her goals.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I was so deeply inspired..... By the time she got me home I doubled the fare and will definitely contribute my widow’s mite towards making her life a little easier.”

“That’s how you attract helpers; not by begging, not by scamming, not by selling yourself cheap, but by being found, hands deep in the work of improving your own life.”

www.yabaleftonline.com

1 Like

Re: Actress Shares Experience With A Female Uber Driver. (images) by oglalasioux(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2019
Yeah! There's dignity in labour. We'll survive the slay queens who always make us feel worthless during a ride. Riders like this woman will continue to encourage us to be on the road.

1 Like

Re: Actress Shares Experience With A Female Uber Driver. (images) by meobizy(f): 4:51am On May 31, 2019
...and?
I don’t see why it’s a big deal when a woman does something.
There are tens of thousands if not millions of male drivers on roads daily, each with their own unique stories.
Re: Actress Shares Experience With A Female Uber Driver. (images) by mrgraphics01: 6:28am On May 31, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

South Africa: 76 Year-old Woman “chained” Under Hospital Bench By Staff (video) / Clean Iphone XS MAX 512GB Room @200k Promo Price / Ghanaian Singer, Becca’s Mom Slams Her Nigerian Husband For Tagging Her A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.