Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Landing Page + Domain Name Assistance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Landing Page + Domain Name Assistance (292 Views)

PLR: Free eBooks, Blog Articles, Landing Page Templates, Video Courses, Software / How To Earn Over N200k Monthly Designing Custom Landing Pages As A Freelancer / Project Finance Assistance By Wealthfield Multipurpose Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landing Page + Domain Name Assistance by Smalliegirl: 8:01pm On May 30, 2019
Hello all,

I am trying to find out something.

If one wants to be a referral agent for real estate how do oI go about it as per domain and landing pages?

My question is: the real estate company already own their website, but I am working independently, so for my domain name, do I use a completely different domain name? Or the company's?

For credibility purpose, I do not want to use a gmail account. Please kindly advise me on what to do.

I am so confused as evident in my question cry
Re: Landing Page + Domain Name Assistance by TheStrongest: 9:29pm On May 30, 2019
Smalliegirl:
Hello all,

I am trying to find out something.

If one wants to be a referral agent for real estate how do oI go about it as per domain and landing pages?

My question is: the real estate company already own their website, but I am working independently, so for my domain name, do I use a completely different domain name? Or the company's?

For credibility purpose, I do not want to use a gmail account. Please kindly advise me on what to do.

I am so confused as evident in my question cry
use your agency name since you are acting like an agent... gmail is not professional, you'd need a professional email for that as well, which can be gotten when you buy hosting..
If you need help with the creation of the site, email and branding, do let me know
Re: Landing Page + Domain Name Assistance by Smalliegirl: 10:23pm On May 30, 2019
TheStrongest:
use your agency name since you are acting like an agent... gmail is not professional, you'd need a professional email for that as well, which can be gotten when you buy hosting..
If you need help with the creation of the site, email and branding, do let me know

Yes I agree Gmail isnt professional.

If i use the company's website, would I need to seek permission from the company? And hope my clients wont be stolen by the company?

How much do you charge for all that? What i need basically is a landing page + domain name.

Sent me a PM or drop your email address.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Landing Page + Domain Name Assistance by UnivworgersPero(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2019
Hello,
If you use the company' you would have to seek permission from the company.
But if you create a landing page with a custom domain the company would not be able to take the client from you, since you would be following up the client with your custom mail.
You could visit https://www.afriadverts.com/get-a-landing-page-for-business/ to get a landing page too.
Re: Landing Page + Domain Name Assistance by Smalliegirl: 12:30am On May 31, 2019
UnivworgersPero:
Hello,
If you use the company' you would have to seek permission from the company.
But if you create a landing page with a custom domain the company would not be able to take the client from you, since you would be following up the client with your custom mail.
You could visit https://www.afriadverts.com/get-a-landing-page-for-business/ to get a landing page too.

Ok makes sense. Thank you. Check your e-mail and kindly revert.

1 Like

Re: Landing Page + Domain Name Assistance by TheStrongest: 4:37am On May 31, 2019
Smalliegirl:

Yes I agree Gmail isnt professional.

If i use the company's website, would I need to seek permission from the company? And hope my clients wont be stolen by the company?

How much do you charge for all that? What i need basically is a landing page + domain name.

Sent me a PM or drop your email address.

Thanks
Sure, you'd need permission fron the company. And using the company's site won't give you that flexibility and full control of your clients.
I sent you a PM

1 Like

Re: Landing Page + Domain Name Assistance by Smalliegirl: 6:50am On May 31, 2019
TheStrongest:
Sure, you'd need permission fron the company. And using the company's site won't give you that flexibility and full control of your clients.
I sent you a PM

I replied your e-mail. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eid-el-fitr: Bank Customers Decry Poor Network, Insufficient Funds In Atms / Earn N25,000 Weekly With Unused Or Free Space In Shop/office / 3 Top Bank Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.