Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police (2746 Views)

G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by weezyk(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2019
An IPOB Member named Mazi Iyieribo Biafra shared a post where he strike a pose with an Indian Police as they celebrate Sit-at-home for the remembrance of the fallen heroes in 1967 war that claimed the live of more than a million people.

Read what he wrote:

"Indian police officer ask me where are you from i said am a Biafran.
He asked me what are you people doing today?
I told him we are remembering our fallen heroes and heroines 8.5 million BIAFRANS nigeria government killed starting from 1967 till date.
I explained and show him some pictures of our fallen heroes and reason we must remember them".
Also Read FFK Take A Swipe At Buhari For Not Offering A Speech After His Sworn In

"I told him that the reason why we are here in India is because nigeria government are killing us.
I told him that any body in India that said he is a nigerian is a criminal.
I told him that every biafran in India is a peaceful person we don't look for trouble, that because of condition we are here in your country".
"We are indigenous people of BIAFRA under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu we are peaceful people.
He promised to support us in our agitation.
Today even president of India knows we IPOB are existing in India".

BIAFRA is our last hope.
Udo diri unu.
All hail BIAFRA.
IYI NA DELHI
Source: https://whenhow24..com/2019/05/ipob-member-poses-with-indian-police.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by Mutemenot(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2019
IYI Dalu o.
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by kingzizzy: 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
That's the spirit

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by Masterppower: 9:13pm On May 30, 2019
This people are waxing stronger by the day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by simonlee(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2019
Try this with naija police...

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by adadike(f): 9:26pm On May 30, 2019
All over the world, we remembered our heroes past. The world knows and we will never forget

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by whitebeard(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2019
Ordinary indian police (sergeant)...smh...una too like foreign things, no be say una no fit actualize Biafra, but una no get the mind. !

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by Preshy561(f): 10:11pm On May 30, 2019
whitebeard:
Ordinary indian police (sergeant)...smh...una too like foreign things, no be say una no fit actualize Biafra, but una no get the mind. !
Ordinary Indian police indeed.
Yet your zoo soldiers deh fear cameroonian forces.
To even add to that, your so called lovely police kill and maim people they are meant to protect.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by Warship: 10:17pm On May 30, 2019
whitebeard:

You must be a Yoruba person.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by whitebeard(m): 1:40am On May 31, 2019
Preshy561:

Ordinary Indian police indeed.
Yet your zoo soldiers deh fear cameroonian forces.
To even add to that, your so called lovely police kill and maim people they are meant to protect.
if funny of u to think reasonable humans would support the activities of nigerian police, the people u guys are taking pics with, running to their countries would treat people inferiorly, they are racist
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by MorufuAtanda: 1:45am On May 31, 2019
whitebeard:
if funny of u to think reasonable humans would support the activities of nigerian police, the people u guys are taking pics with, running to their countries would treat people inferiorly, they are racist

Expected lamentations of my dear Yoruba Muslim brother. grin

If we Yoruba Muslims no lament against Biafra, na wetin we gain? cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by MyMouth(m): 4:44am On May 31, 2019
The same Indian policeman that would arrest him and have him executed when the finally catch him with those drugs he is paddling over there.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by topisson: 6:14am On Jun 01, 2019
grin grin
MyMouth:
The same Indian policeman that would arrest him and have him executed when the finally catch him with those drugs he is paddling over there.
Can't laugh o

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by BuhariAdvocate: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2019
It seem he was arrested .can you pleaee stop faking thing. Heard that about 500 igbos are in India police cell .
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by Balyz: 6:28am On Jun 01, 2019
That police officer should search him for drugs. That's the only thing that took the flat head to India

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by RemiTinubu(f): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
That police officer should search him for drugs. That's the only thing that took the flat head to India
[/s]
trash

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by RemiTinubu(f): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2019
iyierioba onye ogo mmuo grin

that guy na core traditionalist
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by Balyz: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
It seem he was arrested .can you pleaee stop faking thing. Heard that about 500 igbos are in India police cell .
I read somewhere that it's over a thousand
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by BuhariAdvocate: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2019
grin then more to come..
Balyz:

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by RemiTinubu(f): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash from a yeroba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by Balyz: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin then more to come..
Right as rain. The flat heads never disappoint grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by 50power: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2019
In Nigeria, they are labelled as terrorists, outside Nigeria, they are peaceful people.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by Balyz: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash from a yeroba Muslim
Many nyamuris are locked up in various Indian jails for smuggling drugs into that country.
Kiss the truth grin
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by raggnnar: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Nwanne, you're representing. Umuchineke
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by RemiTinubu(f): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2019
Balyz:
Many nyamuris are locked up in various Indian jails for smuggling drugs into that country.
Kiss the truth grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by whitebeard(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Expected lamentations of my dear Yoruba Muslim brother. grin

If we Yoruba Muslims no lament against Biafra, na wetin we gain? cheesy
una don show the world say una no serious with ur biafra agitation na..! Continue your circus band..!
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by MorufuAtanda: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2019
whitebeard:
una don show the world say una no serious with ur biafra agitation na..! Continue your circus band..!

Our Yoruba Oduduwa lamentations nko, no be to deceive our ewedu skulls? Dey dia make pant dey wear you.
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by Amuocha: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nigeria Army wont like this
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by NaMeAboki: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just give am time, soon he would be posing with Indian Police for real, wearing special issued bracelets, called handcuffs - at that he would want to be identified as Nigerian and not Biafran because he would be expecting Buhari to bail him.
Re: IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police by whitebeard(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Our Yoruba Oduduwa lamentations nko, no be to deceive our ewedu skulls? Dey dia make pant dey wear you.
i don't even understand what u are saying..!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Soldier Allegedly Killed By Boko Haram - Friends Mourns (photo) / How Do The North And APC Intend To Manage This Strange Buhari Till 2023? / Boss Mustapha, Ahmed Lawan And Femi Gbajabiamila Vists Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.