Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend (50945 Views)

Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad / Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Deepfeel(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2019
Jessyjack:
one frenemy spotted.....!!! thank God for exposing such an unfriendly friend..... so many innocent people have been executed for a crime they know nothing about.....
Glory be to God,

I love your natural looks babe kiss
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by marostan(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm..how much was he expecting to make from that slipper pinch that'd warrant the risk he was going to put the unsuspecting courier through?

Maybe the plan wasn't to make money but to set the guy up. Enemy within, the most dangerous.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Javenguf: 12:01pm On May 31, 2019
People shud stop this delivery poo of a tin. Nigeria is full of wicked people
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by dadavivo: 12:09pm On May 31, 2019
MrCuteking:
Nice one . My sis was on her way to the airport going to US so we had to do thorough search. A times this guys traveling don't know everything they are carrying along.

Do thorough search before you leave else some jealous wicked enemies will set you up.

Meanwhile

Sneakers for sale.
Different colours. Chat me up
Free delivery nationwide.
We accept pay on delivery
Few stocks are available.
Pray say make my Bet9ja game enter today, I go buy this black one

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:23pm On May 31, 2019
ONE OF THE SIMPLEST WAYS WE USED IN BRINGING IN COCAINE INTO AFRICA FROM BRAZIL WHEN I WAS INTO IT B4 I GOT CAUGHT BY GOD. 07054142412
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by olumalcolm(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2019
if i were him, i will report to d necessary authority on code, we will arrange d travel and when i get dere, i will DESTROY his life since dats d route he decided to tk our frendship. he is mad angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by MrCuteking(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2019
dadavivo:
Pray say make my Bet9ja game enter today, I go buy this black one

He must to enter today by fire by thunder. grin
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:22pm On May 31, 2019
Stupid idiot! What if you get yourself arrested by NDLEA or EFCC and asked to give the identity of your friend. If he denies knowing you, Beans don done for you be dat.
Some things are better left unsaid!
They come to social media for 1hr fame spewing thrash!
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:26pm On May 31, 2019
olumalcolm:
if i were him, i will report to d necessary authority on code, we will arrange d travel and when i get dere, i will DESTROY his life since dats d route he decided to tk our frendship. he is mad angry

The guy is nothing but a coded and verified fool!
Can that friend ever admit sending him with anything? Bush meat will catch his hunter
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Charly68: 2:18pm On May 31, 2019
How can you be taking slippers from somebody to deliver in abroad..it is foolishness and suspicious. Owners of evil load should be allowed to carry their loads in Jesus name
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 31, 2019
hm d day i will travel i will use padlocks to padlock d outside pockets of my bag and my backpark will parmently be on my back.God help me sha.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 31, 2019
lefulefu:
hm d day i will travel i will use padlocks to padlock d outside pockets of my bag and my backpark will parmently be on my back.God help me sha.

Them go seal am for u smiley
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Twoclans(f): 3:23pm On May 31, 2019
lefulefu:

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by armadeo(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2019
faceland:
Pure blackmail. He wanted to set up the friend and get him arrested or deported (knowing that the would scam that shit and probably notice it has a hole at the center. That is why you don't tell people you are traveling, you tell them you've arrived.

I dknt ever carry anything I didnt buy myself. You need slippers send the money I will go and buy it and bring for you. If you bring already bought things better face DHL with your slippers.

I even found out bow you can have luggage wrapped at the airport right infront of you. That's my plan for next journey. Wrap it up tight in nylon and airport seal. No time for stories.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:40pm On May 31, 2019
Cmanforall:

Maybe giving the traveller the money to buy those things will be ideal. Some of these delivery services are quite expensive and base on kilo

I agree with u but,most of the things sent are usual stuffs that are either too expensive over there.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by mechanics(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2019
He's lucky to have noticed on time.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 31, 2019
Twoclans:
[/quote] wink
Twoclans post=78894796:
hiya wink
Twoclans:
wink[quote author=Twoclans post=78894796]
hiya
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 31, 2019
Cmanforall:

Maybe giving the traveller the money to buy those things will be ideal. Some of these delivery services are quite expensive and base on kilo
i dont think it will be dat expensive.wen i sent my transcript result by UPS delivery system to canada it was 30 sumptin k but then i knew it will be lower since my former sch added its own cut. anyway if u have to deliver for someone its safer d person u delivering for is a blood member of ur family cos these days of drug peddling its risky to trust any friend o. the friend u helping to deliver ogbonor or egusi to his paddy in malaysia dem fit just plant cocaine inside.
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Mekanus(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
call danbola, na them dey buy scrabs.
Everything in your profile is Buhari, Buhari... wetin happen na
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 31, 2019
dairykidd:

Them go seal am for u smiley
amin oooooo.any drug cartel peddler wey wan plant codeine or cocaine for my bag ogun fire dat im hand wey im wan take plant drug inside.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Cmanforall: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
lefulefu:
i dont think it will be dat expensive.wen i sent my transcript result by UPS delivery system to canada it was 30 sumptin k but then i knew it will be lower since my former sch added its own cut. anyway if u have to deliver for someone its safer d person u delivering for is a blood member of ur family cos these days of drug peddling its risky to trust any friend o. the friend u helping to deliver ogbonor or egusi to his paddy in malaysia dem fit just plant cocaine inside.
But how about giving the guy in 9ja the money so he buys those things himself.
Sometimes we need people's help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by Kyari79(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2020
They are all igbos
Re: Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend by edosignature(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2022
The evil that men do surprises the devil a times.

All men should be on guard for this is the time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief / Woman Sows A Seed With A Stolen SUV In Church In Lagos & Was Arrested / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.