Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] (22295 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Seoul, South Korea Ahead Of World BIO Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by hisexcellency34: 8:52am On May 31, 2019
Islamisation and Fulanisation agenda
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Imoh555(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2019
Islamic meeting that won't better Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by chocolatelady(f): 8:53am On May 31, 2019
Paperwhite:
Imagine this man that treated Nigerians with utter disdain by failing to address a nation even if he knows his election win was fraudulent going for an OIC conference to address delegates.

With the myrads of problems on ground in Nigeria today, Buhari finds this useless venture to embark as his first official function post-inauguration.May it never be well with any zombie that say rubbish.
Is this how u are going to cry for the next 4yrs. 4yrs is too far ooooh. I hope u have gone to Emzor to buy loads of paracetamol be cos u will need them for the next 4yrs ooh. lol!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Nobody: 8:59am On May 31, 2019
lomprico:
Jihadist!
Dem wan plan how dem go take overrun us. Terrorists.
Then get out if d country man IPOB wailer
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Nobody: 8:59am On May 31, 2019
lomprico:
Jihadist!
Then get out of d country man IPOB wailer
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by wink2015(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2019
NIGERIA IS A SECULAR STATE.

BUT NORTHERN NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERSHIP KEEP DRAGGING US TO OIC.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH AN ISLAMIC ALLIANCE.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2019
Max8:

You are a bloody bastard, travelling for who's affairs, na OIC vote am to power? How many times as the Saudi king visited Nigeria since the mumu dullard became PRESIDENT,u think very Nigerian na ram seller or herdsmen like u and ur mumu president wey no get head to think,,it will take him another year to form cabinet abi? Stupid fool

e de pain u say Atikulosser fail election grin grin any name u call me and my president nothing concern us... We're taking Nigeria to the nextlevel

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Max8: 9:01am On May 31, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

e de pain u say Atikulosser fail election grin grin any name u call me and my president nothing concern us... We're taking Nigeria to the nextlevel
As your mumu dullard don take u and your family to the next level abi,
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by JikanTaalolo: 9:02am On May 31, 2019
lomprico:
Jihadist!

YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE AGAINST THOSE YOU HATE. DO NOT FORGET ONE DAY YOU WILL ACCOUNT FOR YOUR WORDS BEFORE GOD THE MOST MERCIFUL.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Promise47(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2019
buhari never fails to travel useless man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by jrusky(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2019
Front0lane:
Your father’s wailing should do your inspiring for u now or is that not enough. Where did all the talk from last inauguration get your life ? Did your father for once stopped wailing for the past 4 years cos if that ?

Stop insulting people's father for goodness sake. He just says his own opinion without mentioning you neither quoted you nor insulting your father then why did you just went straight and insulted his father

Bro I must be honest with you its only a bastard find it so easy to come online insulting fellow house members parent. Buhari is not your father and he would never be why killing yourself for someone else father bro

I guess you should grow up what the guy said does not warrant you insulting his father ok. I know you will bark back at me but you will be fine one good day.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Mahsums: 9:09am On May 31, 2019
wink2015:
NIGERIA IS A SECULAR STATE.

BUT NORTHERN NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERSHIP KEEP DRAGGING US TO OIC.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH AN ISLAMIC ALLIANCE.
lomprico:
Jihadist!

hisexcellency34:
Islamisation and Fulanisation agenda
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari attends organisation of Islamic countries meeting.....

Nigeria is a member of Islamic countries organisation

Where is CAN... Where are the likes of Adeboye.. Etc
If it's something against tithing now... The thieving pastors will cry out

Islamization continues

Ogogoro sipping drunkard from otuoke(ur hero) also attended the same OIC meeting
Sacrificing 2mb 2 open d link won't kill u
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/?fbclid=IwAR2KsTdvjbA2Xi4GXbunHyOMpRXiIEpfiI9OlB6JlBHfuwI0km2Z67MW3aw

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Mahsums: 9:10am On May 31, 2019
JikanTaalolo:
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE AGAINST THOSE YOU HATE. DO NOT FORGET ONE DAY YOU WILL ACCOUNT FOR YOUR WORDS BEFORE GOD THE MOST MERCIFUL.
Don't mind them abeg Jonathan too attended the same OIC meeting
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/?fbclid=IwAR2KsTdvjbA2Xi4GXbunHyOMpRXiIEpfiI9OlB6JlBHfuwI0km2Z67MW3aw

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2019
Max8:

As your mumu dullard don take u and your family to the next level abi,

You just called me just now on my number below begging me to appoint ur name on the list of the 20million jobs that will be created soon. You see they will be forming Online why coming in the secret to beg us for job grin grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Mizwisdom(f): 9:14am On May 31, 2019
With more than half of Nigerians being Christian, only a senile excuse for a human being will claim that we are an Islamic country
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Hotfreezers: 9:15am On May 31, 2019
ikdaddy01:
Since yesterday that he left Abuja, Na now he is reaching....upon his executive private jet. Saudi Arabia that is in our backyard up here in Africa.
Instead of them to tell us he went to take Panadol somewhere first, that he couldnt read innugural speech they re saying kokobilo
Abeegi

So, Saudi Arabia is in Africa? grin

Ikeshuku, you're very daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by lomprico(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2019
JikanTaalolo:

I gladly will. Buhari is a jihadist terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Max8: 9:16am On May 31, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

You just called me just now on my number below begging me to appoint ur name on the list of the 20million jobs that will be created soon. You see they will be forming Online why coming in the secret to beg us for job grin grin
m
I can see u have a dead brain,no wonder people like u voted Buhari into power the second time,the 20million jobs your own great grandparents could not create is what u expect your dullard to create, keep dreaming while your idol continue to travel to Saudi Arabia, if he likes let him make the place is second home,na una wahala be that
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Spatta: 9:18am On May 31, 2019
OIC! Hmmm.
Can you hear how Garba Shehu is struggling to fool Nigerians that OIC has no religious undertones, He was even saying many nation are there including United Nation, Just imagine how these guys thinks we are all stupid

Very soon, the result will begin to show
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Nobody: 9:19am On May 31, 2019
Paperwhite:
Imagine this man that treated Nigerians with utter disdain by failing to address a nation even if he knows his election win was fraudulent going for an OIC conference to address delegates.

With the myrads of problems on ground in Nigeria today, Buhari finds this useless venture to embark as his first official function post-inauguration.May it never be well with any zombie that say rubbish.

Will you continue like this for the next 4 years?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

So, Saudi Arabia is in Africa? grin
grin grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by blackpanda: 9:21am On May 31, 2019
lomprico:
Jihadist!

Make bad belle no kee u
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2019
Max8:
m
I can see u have a dead brain,no wonder people like u voted Buhari into power the second time,the 20million jobs your own great grandparents could not create is what u expect your dullard to create, keep dreaming while your idol continue to travel to Saudi Arabia, if he likes let him make the place is second home,na una wahala be that

No come get heart attack oo, 4years no be 1day oo..is still far, Know that PDP will never rule Nigeria again APC 4life so keep wailing grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Nobody: 9:26am On May 31, 2019
EagleNest:
What a president. I never see this kind one before... Na this conference important pass talking to Nigeria on the day of your inauguration. Why does he feel like he can do as he likes or am I missing something.

He is not inspiring at all. I thought he learnt one or two things from his first tenure
Y he no go do as him like when his entire families are the one running the affairs of the nation, he don get morale say no body fit oust him from power again.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by mknigeriagreat: 9:31am On May 31, 2019
Paperwhite:

How come some of you don't make the people that spent money on your education proud? Now let's say you decide to share this news around 2pm today and the person reading it through you decide to say president Buhari left since yesterday and just arrived 2pm this afternoon? Must hatred take away our level of reasoning? hiaaaaaaa
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Max8: 9:33am On May 31, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

No come get heart attack oo, 4years no be 1day oo..is still far, Know that PDP will never rule Nigeria again APC 4life so keep wailing grin
Your Buhari cannot come again after 4yrs, that's a fact,I will see if your party APC will continue after 4 yrs,PDP said same in 1999,they fell in 2015,your APC will be dead completely after Buhari 4yrs,it's beginning to crumble already with the state governors, and more states are still coming
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by desmond2pk: 9:37am On May 31, 2019
Thank you buharists. We are finally where you wanted us to be.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Antichristus: 10:00am On May 31, 2019
Paperwhite:

Nigerians deserved the cheats they voted into power. After you idiots voted the slowpoke back into power he’s rewarded you with the ignominy and idiocy that you clueless Nigerians deserve, perpetually. Nigeria is eternally doomed. No regret shredding my Nigerian passport.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by nogragra: 10:03am On May 31, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://todaynewsafrica.com/president-buhari-lands-in-saudi-arabia/

Slowly this yeye president they sell Nigeria to the arabs and people they look.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by wealth2al(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2019
Get your well crafted website in 3days, We also offer you online training via WhatsApp or Messanger. Call us on: 08125942458 - Nation-wide Delivery of service. You can get your own facebook fanpage, youtube channel, or get the training from us in our online class via Private Group. Call us on: 08125942458
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by banio: 10:25am On May 31, 2019
I wonder why Christian billionaires in Nigeria have not sued Nigeria on joining IOC.

WE ARE NOT AN ISLAMIC. COUNTRY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army / Zahra Buhari ‏Is National Oracle Magazine Charity Ambassador 2015 - Pics / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.