Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State (25282 Views)

Photos Of Community Secondary School Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom / Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State / Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by dingbang(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2019
Ihedioha will fix it
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Destroyerofyeeb: 10:01am On May 31, 2019
Yamrees are indeed blessed with useless leaders, no wonder they keep flooding the south west like refugees.

3 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Wantedmiller: 10:01am On May 31, 2019
IHedioha will help.......

I have not seen or heard government touched every thing in the state........ there is always a room for others to take over and continue......

Rochas, I know built a storey building in some secondary school in IMO state.

some was fixed.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by TheBeat: 10:02am On May 31, 2019
Shame on the community. Igbos normally fix these things themselves. This is so not Igbo
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by AmazingELixir: 10:03am On May 31, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

We have to start looking at the competence of these head teachers and principals in our public schools, how much does it really take to fix a collapsing ceiling board...must they allow things to deteriorate so badly to this state.

From all the illegal monies they task parents and guardians in schools can't some of it be used to fix some of these dilapidated facilities, we can't emphasize enough that our government has failed us at all level but for christ's sake some of these minor repairs can be handled in house, besides PTA meetings affords the school authorities veritable avenues to appeal for assistance on this regards

Self help has come to stay in this country, practically every government responsibilities towards her citizens have all been reneged on, is it security, portable water, Medicare, power, employment, access road just name ...Nigerians now fend for themselves, the school authorities should tow that line, the situation is dare but they have to make the best out of it.

Ok lemme comman be going...
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by JimohMomoh: 10:03am On May 31, 2019
Am not supporting Rochas Okorocha but if you tour round Nigeria each state have at least one of these kind of dilapidated structure especially in rural areas.
It's a nationwide problem, population is growing without control and infrastructures are stretched to their limit.

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by pawesome(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2019
Every state in Nigeria do have a school like that.. Every state
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by mekuxiani(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2019
schoolnascam:

Attention has been drawn to the pathetic state of the Obizi Community secondary school in Ezinihite LGA, Imo state, Nigeria.

Students of the school are subjected to classes taught in dilapidated buildings or under trees. The buildings are in such a state of disrepair that when it rains, water gets into the classrooms.

To compound issues, the classrooms lack adequate furniture and some students are forced to stand while being taught.

The surroundings of the school are no better. Overgrown grasses can be seen creeping up the walls of the school building.

A staff of the institution who got in contact with LIB appealed for intervention from good-willed Nigerians. He revealed to LIB that there are no functioning libraries or classrooms. As a result, he said students are exposed to a number of risks including rape and abduction of students.

Appealing for help to rebuild the school up to standard, the staff told LIB: "We are appealing to good Nigerians to come and assist us rebuild this school and bring back standard education to the poor community."

Below are photos of the school.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-draws-attention-to-pathetic.html?m=1
Na wa ooo surprise to see our village school like this
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by martineverest(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2019
mastermaestro:
Okorocha may be a criminal but this is smear campaign. There is no state in the federation where you will not find schools as dilapidated as this. Not a single state!

Don't make it look like it is an Imo or Okorocha thing. It is a Nigerian problem.
don't mind them....I smell ihedioha have a hand in this.

they should post others schools let's see.
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by achimsemrys(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2019
Ihedioha is from that side (mbaise), beside he served as the deputy speaker for 8yrs and could not fix his place.

okorocha cannot do everything

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Alashoalash10: 10:09am On May 31, 2019
schoolnascam:

Attention has been drawn to the pathetic state of the Obizi Community secondary school in Ezinihite LGA, Imo state, Nigeria.

Students of the school are subjected to classes taught in dilapidated buildings or under trees. The buildings are in such a state of disrepair that when it rains, water gets into the classrooms.

To compound issues, the classrooms lack adequate furniture and some students are forced to stand while being taught.

The surroundings of the school are no better. Overgrown grasses can be seen creeping up the walls of the school building.

A staff of the institution who got in contact with LIB appealed for intervention from good-willed Nigerians. He revealed to LIB that there are no functioning libraries or classrooms. As a result, he said students are exposed to a number of risks including rape and abduction of students.

Appealing for help to rebuild the school up to standard, the staff told LIB: "We are appealing to good Nigerians to come and assist us rebuild this school and bring back standard education to the poor community."

Below are photos of the school.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-draws-attention-to-pathetic.html?m=1
The money used by okorocha to built one stature is enough to renovate this school
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Nobody: 10:13am On May 31, 2019
schoolnascam:

collinsuchendu aka Schoolnascam cheesy
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by BeijinDossier: 10:14am On May 31, 2019
Imo state is cursed

IMSU and IMSUTH are also poultry farms but okoroawusa was busy wasting resources molding statues of everyone in Imo state lol
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by sevo(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2019
This county needs a revolution.... Look at schools where the supposed leaders of tomorrow are learning from and the goat dey busy dey make statues
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by sinola(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2019
blesson04:

If it's Lagos or any Other Regions Our AFONJA BROTHERS GO DEY BRAG THIS KIND THING ÑO FIT HAPPEN FOR EAST.

Barren and Failed Land

It can't happened in PDP/APGA controlled state in the east... This is why an average easterner will never want to vote for APC candidate cos their candidates in the east has been failing in their responsibilities
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Westbestside: 10:27am On May 31, 2019
NaMeAboki:
What of this one of a classroom allegedly in Bayelsa - one of the richest oil producing-revenue receiving states?
You can't be serious shocked
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Youngstar76(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2019
NaMeAboki:
What of this one of a classroom allegedly in Bayelsa - one of the richest oil producing-revenue receiving states?

Stop this bullshit. This is not Bayelsa. This is not even in Nigeria. Investigate before posting.
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Antichristus: 10:31am On May 31, 2019
mastermaestro:
Okorocha may be a criminal but this is smear campaign. There is no state in the federation where you will not find schools as dilapidated as this. Not a single state!

Don't make it look like it is an Imo or Okorocha thing. It is a Nigerian problem.

I am not Igbo. However, you are a disgrace not only to your family but also to the whole of humanity. In your view, because schools in all other Nigerian states are in a state of disrepair justifies leaving schools in Imo State in the same situation, denying future generations the right to quality education. You wonder why uneducated, wheelbarrow boys are relocating to South Africa and committing crimes there? You wonder why uneducated Nigerians are travelling abroad, engaging in drug and human trafficking? You children’s children would soon join the band wagon after been denied sound education. Go and bury your ugly face in sand.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by SoNature(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2019
sinola:

It can't happened in PDP/APGA controlled state in the east... This is why an average easterner will never want to vote for APC candidate cos their candidates in the east has been failing in their responsibilities

Mechie onu gi

Go to Enugu thread and see them

Dilapidated infrastructure is a general Nigerian problem
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by edibobo: 10:42am On May 31, 2019
When Iberiberism was busy building monuments and useless human beings applauded him
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by lebron7(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2019
If you study these pictures well you'll notice that the children do not actually learn there. They were just brought to take these pictures there to bring attention to these parts of the school
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Back2Daura(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2019
mastermaestro:

not in rivers state
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by maxiuc(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2019
NaMeAboki:
stop spreading fake news

That's not bayelsa

That's not even a Nigeria picture
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Back2Daura(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2019
Antichristus:

I am not Igbo. However, you are a disgrace not only to your family but also to the whole of humanity. In your view, because schools in all other Nigerian states are in a state of disrepair justifies leaving schools in Imo State in the same situation, denying future generations the right to quality education. You wonder why uneducated, wheelbarrow boys are relocating to South Africa and committing crimes there? You wonder why uneducated Nigerians are travelling abroad, engaging in drug and human trafficking? You children’s children would soon join the band wagon after been denied sound education. Go and bury your ugly face in sand.

Must you attack the poster like that. You are a devil and antichrist
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Meeksolomonic: 10:53am On May 31, 2019
What an eyesore over to you #ihediohama
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by israelmao(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2019
Let the new governor brace up for the challenge but sentiment apart Roachas Okoroach has been a lover and philanthropist in education even before he became a politician.Everywhere can't be touched in one fell swoop.
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by waletoke12345(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Said, not say.
Said is the past tense of say.

please help me with application letter as a factory work I ll be glad
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Xander85: 11:14am On May 31, 2019
TheBeat:
Shame on the community. Igbos normally fix these things themselves. This is so not Igbo

As much as it’s a good thing for communities to fix schools in their domain....acts like that help the useless state gov’ts to avoid scrutiny! Why ask for tax and receive LGA allocation if you know you’re not going to fix basic things like a village school roof!?
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Hotfreezers: 11:15am On May 31, 2019
waletoke12345:

please help me with application letter as a factory work I ll be glad
Your address here

Address of recruiter here.

Dear Factory HR Manager,

APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF FACTORY WORKER

I am interested in an open Factory Worker position available in your company.

In my recent work history, I have developed necessary skills relevant to this opening. I posses basic knowledge of safety skills, I'm attentive and possess good physical and mental health to function effectively in this position.

I have a genuine and long-term interest in the industry as I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to this position.

Pls find attached my resume as I look forward to your feedback, please.

Warmest regards.

(Your name)

** Something basic like this should be good enough for the position.
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by Freewoman(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Where in Bayelsa exactly, i needed to visit there as a journalist and leave the rest for the world to see
Re: Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State by mastermaestro(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2019
Antichristus:

I know that you are a lunatic who takes delight is propagating dark politics. Your comprehension challenges have pinned down your brain that you can't read correctly and be rightly informed.

In your haste to reply me, you swapped your brain with your dumb foot just to sound enlightened. Go back and read my post again, but this time not with your foot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / Igbinedion University Okada: Opinions Wanted / SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.