Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

JAMB The Killer Of I.c.t And Great Devourer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB The Killer Of I.c.t And Great Devourer (255 Views)

Nmesoma Vs Jamb The Outcome Go Shock You / Jamb's 'the Life Changer': A Review By A Candidate / JAMB: The Life Changer by Khadijat Abubakar - Likely Questions and Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB The Killer Of I.c.t And Great Devourer by dadamicheal35(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2019
Information and Communication Technology is the new divine inventions of man that is driving the bus of the earth and activities therein. Prof. Ishaaq Oloyede is a killer of the system and he must be criticize before he loot all our little resources all in the name of been called Mr integrity, I.C.T is a way of getting everyone involved and enlightening the general society on the importance of being a computer literate in the millennium.
How is JAMB a killer of I. C .T
when policies were laid by the body to enrich the pocket of the private C.B.T centers owners of which some of them still indulge in one form of malpractice or the other, focusing all income generation and bestowing upon them the power to make money, I discover that the computer education and application in this country is gradually dying by the so called body and its hosts. The center made #700 from each candidate for registration and when I multiply it by 1.8million prospective students I realize what income they have generated.
Aftermath of the exam JAMB body knows that the site for checking results will soon be available but they still want to get more money they device using mobile phone to get result at the rate of #50 each and I still multiply by approximate of 1.6million applicant who still have their Sim cards I discover huge revenue as been generated by the body.
Now is CHANGE OF INSTITUTION the body still decide all student goes to the cbt center for it and they are now charge at their various discretion Jamb= #2,500 and C.B.T #500 - #700. pls tell me when are we going to expose the younger generation to the use of I.C.T and stop extorting the poor masses. I think this should be done by individual even on mobile platform but hell No
JAMB Original result printing is another scam of the era where the body charges #1070 for the service and the student duely register for the exam but the extortion and criminal act is still in momentum in the skull of the so called administrator and registrar
Jamb Admission Letter is another key way of getting money from the poor masses while you are admitted by the school of choice you still need to print JAMB copy. what a nation of which corruption is a general harvest
take a look at this statistics
Jamb Reg = #4000
C.B.T cahrges= #700
Change of institution= #3200 + cbt charges
(which can be done twice)
Jamb result checker= #50
Original Jamb result= #1070
Post Utme/Screening= #3000 and above
after all this payment admission is not guarantee
then if luckily admitted
Admission Letter =#1120
Now let's calculate the sum and multiply by 1.8million.........
I hereby certified that jamb is a tool of corruption in academical sector and its generating wealth by extortion. Killing the I.C.T world is there watchword but we must stop them before they make us an I.c.t illitrate
written by ABACUZ (I.c.t mediator)
OP pls forward to front page

2 Likes

Re: JAMB The Killer Of I.c.t And Great Devourer by dadamicheal35(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2019
great abacuz

(1) (Reply)

Exam Success Strategies That Work / Rhodes Global Scholarships 2020 For Postgraduate Study At University Of Oxford / Why Whatsapp Groups Are Harmful For MS Abroad Aspirants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.