Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Buy Or Rent Properties In Abuja (serious Buyers Only) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buy Or Rent Properties In Abuja (serious Buyers Only) (214 Views)

Do You Need A House To Buy, Sale Or Rent Contact Me For Any Contract.. / Nigeria Property Listing Portal That Would Sell Or Rent Your Home Fast / In Need Of Trucks For Sale Or Rent (2) (3) (4)

Buy Or Rent Properties In Abuja (serious Buyers Only) by DeForce(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2019
Buy:
- lands (mostly C of O while some are R of O depending on your need)
- Houses
(Fairly used cars and also currently available (a private jet))

Connected to every agent in the city, I can find you anything at anytime, when you’re ready.

For places like Maitama I can get you lands from 160million and above, Houses of 250million and above.

For other locations you can get from 5, 10, 30, 40 ~ ( e.g Jahi which is currently selling in plots).
Re: Buy Or Rent Properties In Abuja (serious Buyers Only) by Imoh555(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2019
Believe this scammer that just opened a new account today at your own peril... No be only private jet... Oga where ate u in Abuja
Re: Buy Or Rent Properties In Abuja (serious Buyers Only) by DeForce(m): 1:54am On Jun 02, 2019
How can you just see someone advertising his business, a personal hustle then you open your mouth to call someone you don’t know a scammer.
Am I a politician begging for your votes?
Surely you can’t afford what you saw pass by, you mustn’t talk, must you spread hate?

Did you request to inspect the jet and you weren’t taken to see it?

There is no property on sale in Abuja that I am not aware of.

Now let me enlighten you, as an agent I only connect sellers and buyers, if it’s a land you want to buy after inspection I will forward you the CofO/RofO from the seller then you’ll take it to land registry to confirm if the property exists before you proceed to make final arrangements.

I do not own the properties I advertise and you can tell my to find a buyer for your properties as well, so yes, I have the private on sale because I am in connection to the biggest agent network in Abuja.

There is no property that is on sale in Abuja that I am not aware of Epecially in Maitama, Wuse and Asikoro.
Re: Buy Or Rent Properties In Abuja (serious Buyers Only) by DeForce(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
DeForce:
How can you just see someone advertising his business, a personal hustle then you open your mouth to call someone you don’t know a scammer.
Am I a politician begging for your votes?
Surely you can’t afford what you saw pass by, you mustn’t talk, must you spread hate?

Did you request to inspect the jet and you weren’t taken to see it?

There is no property on sale in Abuja that I am not aware of.

Now let me enlighten you, as an agent I only connect sellers and buyers, if it’s a land you want to buy after inspection I will forward you the CofO/RofO from the seller then you’ll take it to land registry to confirm if the property exists before you proceed to make final arrangements.

I do not own the properties I advertise and you can tell my to find a buyer for your properties as well, so yes, I have the private on sale because I am in connection to the biggest agent network in Abuja.

There is no property that is on sale in Abuja that I am not aware of Epecially in Maitama, Wuse and Asikoro.

Honor Finance - Loans For Unemployed / Sure Correct Scores Available / People Receiving Healing From HIV Through The Power Of Prayer.