Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? (977 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. / 20 Cool Business Ideas To Venture Into In Nigeria And Make Millions in 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? by phew09(f): 11:57pm On May 30, 2019
Still thinking of the business to venture into?

Well, our wholesale fashion packs is ideal for you.

Are you searching for top notch quality items for your boutique or fashion store?

Our wholesale sale packs is the answer.

Each contains brand new with tags cloths from top UK designers, Clean, quality, Strictly UK grade AAA plus, shoes, bags, and free sellable gifts. Our packs include; Men's fashion pack, Women fashion pack, Women/Children fashion pack, Boutique fashion pack, Jewellery Fashion Pack. Your profit is guaranteed. A trial will convince you! Pm to place order.

Re: Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? by phew09(f): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2019
Well, how about perfume oil business

Its a fast selling, lucrative business.....
You can start with as low as 6k

Re: Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? by phew09(f): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Why perfume oil business?

1) people love smelling nice as much as they love looking good. So an opportunity to present buy their favorite designer in an oil yet long lasting and affordable form is most welcome.and your target market includes students, men, women, ladies, gentlemen, rich, poor, old, young, employed, unemployed....no group is exempted, we all love smelling good especially when it comes as cheap as 1000 with quality

Re: Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? by desaie: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
I have interest in shoes and bags. Wholesale! How do I go about it?
Re: Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? by phew09(f): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
desaie:
I have interest in shoes and bags. Wholesale! How do I go about it?

OK, just saw your mail notification
Re: Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? by phew09(f): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
FAQ: who can start this business ?

Anybody, boy, girl, woman, man, employed, unemployed, student, lecturer, public servant, civil servant..... Everyone and anyone can start
Re: Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? by phew09(f): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Weekend promo:

12pcs of 3ml = 5000
25pcs of 3ml = 9000
50pcs of 3ml = 17000
100pcs of 3ml 35k plus free shipping. 33000 if you are in Lagos.

Offer valid till Monday night!!!!!

No time to say no time.
Whatsapp me for more on promo deals for our 6ml, 12ml etc bottles
Remember all pure, unadulterated, undiluted, with over 200 designer fragrances to choose from.
Re: Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? by phew09(f): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Phew! Back from a week ban....still thinking of business to venture into?
Re: Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? by phew09(f): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
People of God, 2019 is almost gone,
If you haven't found what to venture into yet?

Then may I suggest, FABRICS!!!

You know the season, its festivities galore and people "gat's to" dress up, buy new clothes, shoes, smell nice, sew clothes hence tailors are usually busy now!

So mama deal hunter that I am got some mouthwatering deals for you! So anticipate
Re: Still Thinking Of A Business To Venture Into? by phew09(f): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
No 1 Ankara,

Because of the season, Ankara is fast selling now......every female even male buys new Ankara outfit.

The Asoebi rush is high because of the line up of events. Weddings, burials, conferences et cetra.

Check every tailors shop, this is their season

You too can take advantage

Ankara comes in different grades
Small
Medium
Big

With 10k you are well off a good start in this business

(1) (Reply)

Foodstuff Sharing Group / Where Can I Buy A Good POS? / The Most Unique And Cheapest Gifts And Souvenirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.