Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request (37003 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by milaso: 10:26am On May 31, 2019
she might not be in the mood
this artists are dsame human being like me and u

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by dingbang(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2019
It's just a picture, I wonder why she acted immature
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by francescainnoce(f): 10:28am On May 31, 2019
I think how u approach them matters.
plus those two seem to be a spoilt brat. why tell us her accommodation status. has it got anything to do with the meet and greet.
Go home nd face your academics.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2019
Is it by force?
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Chidinma of all celebrities!
SMH

I spit on her dead carer angry

how far?
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by logan2(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2019
Joshmodest:
I blame the girls for requesting selfies from chidinma , jokes aside I would rather spend a day with Vic o , speed darlington , or even Airforce1 than ask for a selfie from an overrated , one song per year singer !
no you are mistaken ,it's actually one song per 1.6years grin grin.
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by christianzest: 10:33am On May 31, 2019
chidinma told me about the girls last night wen we were makin up in bed, and she send her apology through me,..... but i noticed her brest was too soft, gues one of the girls squeezed it .................... IG @chris_calimsky
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by Iamoriginalben(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2019
They should remember MI Abaga's song - HUMAN BEING... Don't get overly disappointed when they turn u down because they too are humans. In any case if they cant draw enough inspiration from seeing her at such close proximity them i no know wetin wan inspire them again. Abeg on to the next thing jare, they should gp and read for their next exams cool cool cool
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by israelmao(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2019
Some people will begin to brag and strut at the slightest glow of limelight.
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by Legolast: 10:46am On May 31, 2019
When Chinko Ẹkùn was in OAU, I have typed his assignment for him countless time and I never got moved to even take selfie with him. Even this popular Yoruba artist called Lala, during his undergraduate as a dramatic art student.

Will take selfie with them help me secure a well paid full stack developer job?

Réderède
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by Sanchez01: 10:46am On May 31, 2019
Chidinma will never change... Right from her teenage days at Foursquare, she has always been a peacock.
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by sonofElElyon: 10:49am On May 31, 2019
Nobody should blame chidinma!!! Some people have taken selfies with celebrities, used the pictures to claim closeness with the said celebrity and eventually defrauded people by promising to help them get favours from the celebrity.. Eventually the celebrity would now be forced to defend him/herself in a case of 419 he/she knew nothing about... That's why some of them "screen" those they take selfies with

schoolnascam:

These teenage girls are so vexed after Kedike Singer, Chidinma Ekile shunned their request to take a selfie with her.The girls went on to reveal that Chidinma's manager even threatened to arrest them if they ever tried such act again.

watch the video below:

Source: :https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/angry-teenage-girls-call-out-chidinma.html?m=1
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by Mateen1000: 10:50am On May 31, 2019
She is depressed ��
She don get like over 10 breakups, still counting
But y u sef dey beg for selfie
Useless girls ��

Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by ukaface(f): 10:50am On May 31, 2019
mtcheeeew........so selfie is their own main problem now? Dunno why people give importance to things that doesn't worth it.By the way ,it ain't to be news sef.
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by Kayz05(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2019
Who's Chidinma? Is she the bread seller?
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by DarkJeddi(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

If there allegations are true Chidinma is very disrespectful and proud over nothing, she's like a e-list singer anyways

Y'all insulting the girls above are dumb
Chidinma doesn't owe them ANYTHING,

E-list or not..

Their sense of entitlement is very nauseating..

You don't know in which frame of mind she was at that point in time,

If she declined their request for a Selfie,they should move on..

For her Manager or whoever to become involved means they were pestering her,which is very wrong..

No be by force to take Selfie..

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by sweetrace(f): 10:56am On May 31, 2019
All these insults from Nairalanders who were not there in the first place. You believed the girls just like that. Maybe they asked Chidinma in a very rude way. Maybe it just was not convenient for her. Maybe she just did not want to. This young girls brought something so insignificant to SM! do they feel so entitled or did someone put them up to this to tarnish Chidinma’s image?
Anyway, Chidinma if you ever get to read this, know that some of us are praying for you. You’ll increase in all good things and enjoy good and lasting success IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by Kirinwa: 11:00am On May 31, 2019
Auxtin85:
Sorry kids, don’t worry you will become a celebrity and she will beg for a selfie too. It’s just a matter of time, her career is gone na

grin
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by Iamoriginalben(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2019
Sanchez01:
Chidinma will never change... Right from her teenage days at Foursquare, she has always been a peacock.

You can never, i repeat u can never please everyone. So whether an angel or a beast u hv a right to ur life and those u choose to associate with. Being a celebrity doesn't make u a SUPER HUMAN...

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by DarkJeddi(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
It's just a picture, I wonder why she acted immature
So,declining to take a picture is acting immature in your opinion?

Entitlement much,

She's NOT under any compulsion to take pictures with anybody..
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by SouthSouth1914: 11:01am On May 31, 2019
davillian:
When ever I cross path with any celebrity I just act like I dont know them .
Sometimes I begin to wonder what people see on them that makes them want to take pictures
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by thesicilian: 11:12am On May 31, 2019
Nigerians and their overbloated sense of entitlement! See the way they are all castigating the poor celebrity without knowing the true facts of the situation.
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by CaesarDon(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Chidinma doesn't owe them ANYTHING,

E-list or not..

Their sense of entitlement is very nauseating..

You don't know in which frame of mind she was at that point in time,

If she declined their request for a Selfie,they should move on..

For her Manager or whoever to become involved means they were pestering her,which is very wrong..

No be by force to take Selfie..

She dosen't owe them anything, true

Don't forget she's nothing without her fans

They felt no sense of entitlement, cos she wasn't forced, their grouse was that the manager threatened to arrest them,

Then she could respectfully decline, don't forget they're just teenagers

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

how far?

I'm fine jare…how are u?
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2019
These smelly ass juveniles should be doing their school home work rather.
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by olumalcolm(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2019
plus chidinma, plus d teenage girls, all na trash for lawma angry
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm fine jare…how are u?

did anyone annoy u?

is been a while? have you resume back coz I learnt you did an examination few weeks back?
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

did anyone annoy u?

is been a while? have you resume back coz I learnt you did an examination few weeks back?

No sir smiley

I'm still at home..we're yet to resume[quote][/quote]
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No sir smiley

I'm still at home..we're yet to resume

Ok! ku igbadun

is the phone in order now?
Re: Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request by AreaFada2: 1:22pm On May 31, 2019
Anyway they are kids. I see no reason to want anyone's autograph or selfie.

Many so called celebrities have very awful character. Some just behave nice due to PR.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) / Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party / Funny Photo Of Gabriel Afolayan & His Wife Adebanke At Their Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.