Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Buy Fairly Used Iphones And Fairly Used Samsung Phone Models - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Fairly Used Iphones And Fairly Used Samsung Phone Models (573 Views)

Iphone6 Plus For Sale 40k Neat And Fairly Used / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / Blackberry Q10 For Sale! Neat And Fairly Used! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Fairly Used Iphones And Fairly Used Samsung Phone Models by 2Immaculate: 7:11am On May 31, 2019
Where can I buy fairly used iPhones and Where can I buy new iPhones that are not the most recent iPhone models? Where can I also get fairly used/UK used Samsung Phones all at affordable prices.

Are you looking for a used iPhone or a used Samsung phone? Then you maybe have to do some work in the background. If you are looking to save money also, then getting a UK used iPhone or UK used Samsung phone is your best bet.

Just so you don’t get cheated, try the following

Decide on the iPhone model or the Samsung model you would prefer to use. You can use Google to check the exact specs of the phone you would like to have.
Check if the seller is legitimate and if you can easily find answers online doing a random check, then this may be quite a moral booster as to the authenticity of the seller.
Check the IMEI of the UK used iPhone or the UK used Samsung Phone. Every device has a unique major IMEI that you can even check online. Stay safe and check the IMEI number before.
Check for damages, test it and check out the battery life and as usual, make sure you go to trusted locations. You can visit ICOTECH Gadgets or follow them online for more devices and what they have to offer.
Their handles are https://www.facebook.com/icotechgadgets/ and https://www.instagram.com/icotechgadgets/ Follow their channels.

It’s always better to be safe than sorry. With ICOTECH Gadgets, you can be sure that you will get not only brand new devices under the iPhone brand and under the Samsung brand. If you however decide to go for the UK used version, you can be sure that you will get quality phones from ICOTECH GADGETS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great Deals!!! / Google Pixel 4 Will Sport Dual Rear Cameras: Officially Confirmed Report / Please Help, My Phone Pops Annoying Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.