Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Need Advice And Recommendations. Help!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Advice And Recommendations. Help!!! (296 Views)

Expert Advice And Tips For Choosing The Perfect Hiking Backpack! / Seeking Bodycare Advice And Recommendations For My Wife / Curl Cream Recommendations(for Natural Hair) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice And Recommendations. Help!!! by Jewingle(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2019
Good morning everyone. Please I need recommendations for good face lotion and soap for a dark oily and acne prone skin. I am extremely dark sometimes due to creams I use because I haven’t found cream that suits me well..[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Need Advice And Recommendations. Help!!! by cornel994(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2019
use natural coconut oil
Re: I Need Advice And Recommendations. Help!!! by pauespejo: 8:50am On May 31, 2019
Hi! I also tried several skin products advertised but it didn't work out on my face. Some of them are Ponds, Olay, Nivea, Human Nature, Eskinol and Cetaphil. Even the products labelled with "for sensitive skin" did not suit my face. Why not try aloe vera gel? or tea tree oil?
Re: I Need Advice And Recommendations. Help!!! by Jewingle(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2019
W
Re: I Need Advice And Recommendations. Help!!! by Jewingle(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2019
pauespejo:
Hi! I also tried several skin products advertised but it didn't work out on my face. Some of them are Ponds, Olay, Nivea, Human Nature, Eskinol and Cetaphil. Even the products labelled with "for sensitive skin" did not suit my face. Why not try aloe vera gel? or tea tree oil?
is that what you used? Are you dark and have oily skin too? I need someone with similar conditions or cosmetic gurus in the House to advice me. Don’t want to waste anymore more on trial and error creams.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Yo-Yo !!! / Loving Makeup Is Not A Sign Of Insecurity! / TK Assymetric Floral Dress -portharcourt Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.