Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ex-chelsea Manager Conte Named Inter Milan New Boss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-chelsea Manager Conte Named Inter Milan New Boss (237 Views)

Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-chelsea Manager Conte Named Inter Milan New Boss by queenonyebiri1(f): 7:59am On May 31, 2019
Antonio Conte has been named Inter Milan new boss, replacing the sacked Luciano Spalletti.

The 49-year-old returns to work in Italy after being dismissed by Chelsea at the end of last season.

He spent two years at Stamford Bridge, where he won the Premier League and FA Cup, having previously claimed three Serie A titles as boss of Juventus.

Under Spalletti, Inter finished fourth in the league and qualified for the Champions League.

The former Juventus and Italy midfielder told the Italian club official website:

A new chapter in my life is beginning, I'm really excited. Through my work, I'll try to repay all of the trust that the President and directors have placed in me.

I have chosen Inter because of the Club it is, because of the project's sound basis and how ambitious it is. Because of Inter's history. I was struck by the Club's transparency and the desire to bring Inter back to where it belongs.

Read more: https://www.queensmail.com/2019/05/ex-chelsea-manager-conte-named-inter.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Marrio Sarri Leaving Chelsea Back To Italy To Join Juventus / Best Free Football Banker For June 19, 2019 / Video:Moment Super Falcons Got Emotional After Dramatic Qualification Last night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.