Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Dropshipping/whatsapp Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dropshipping/whatsapp Group (734 Views)

Human Hair Business /dropshipping Etc / Free Training: How To Start A Profitable Dropshipping Business With Zero Capital / Build A Dropshipping Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by missnigeria: 10:20am On May 31, 2019
Make money from the comfort of your home.
This is how it works
If you have interest in selling Ladies,Men's and Kiddies wears,slippers,bags,shoes,unisex sneakers but you have little or no start up capital??
WE RUN A DROPSHIPPING GROUP WHERE WE SHARE PICTURES OF GOODS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
YOU PICK THE PICTURE AND ADVERTISE ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND SELL AT YOUR OWN PRICE
INTERESTED JOIN THE GROUP FOR MORE INFORMATION
YOU CAN DROP YOUR PHONE CONTACT AND I WILL ADD YOU UP
Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by azelab: 11:12am On May 31, 2019
Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by smoochii: 11:40am On May 31, 2019
Please help drop the link here..it's not so nice dropping our mobile contacts online.

1 Like

Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by missnigeria: 1:29pm On May 31, 2019
This is the link to the group

https:///CHo2I6rYzQ0HvWHylQIotp
Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by missnigeria: 1:38pm On May 31, 2019
And if you have difficulty in accessing the Link, you can chat me up on 08032458982 and i will add up
Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by missnigeria: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is how it works
If you have interest in selling Ladies,Men's and Kiddies wears,slippers,bags,shoes,unisex sneakers but you have little or no start up capital??
YOU PICK THE PICTURE AND ADVERTISE ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND SELL AT YOUR OWN PRICE
You can drop your phone contact so that I can add you up
Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by missnigeria: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is how it works
You can drop your phone contact so that I can add you up or contact me on 08032458982
Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by missnigeria: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is how it works
You can drop your phone contact so that I can add you up or contact me on 08032458982
Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by simonlee(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Add me up 08063058403
Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
08035631822 pls add
Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by Nostradamus: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2020
missnigeria:
This is how it works
If you have interest in selling Ladies,Men's and Kiddies wears,slippers,bags,shoes,u innisex sneakers but you have little or no start up capital??
YOU CAN DROP YOUR PHONE CONTACT AND I WILL ADD YOU UP

please add me 07015mx
Re: Dropshipping/whatsapp Group by Akhadeb: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Add me up 08167104288

(1) (Reply)

Sales Agents Needed At Sospitas Integrated Limited Lagos / Sign Up As A Driver On Anyworq And Earn Up To ₦15k Working For 5hours/day. / Final List Of NPF Shortlisted Candidates 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.