Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Make Money With Slourish Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money With Slourish Online (764 Views)

Slourish.com Is A Scam Website, Beware!!! / How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Slourish Online by Marlhyk: 10:37am On May 31, 2019
In case you havent heard of slourish before,i want to introduce to a new platform in Nigeria thats its members for performing simple tasks .....
To know more and create your free account just click on the link below www.upnextblog.wapkiz.com/Site-11.html
Re: How To Make Money With Slourish Online by 1Abiodun: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Slourish.com is a scam website, don't invest.

In December 2019, I invested #100,000 with Slourish.com HPS program. My investment funds matured 6 months later (May 2020) and I requested for withdrawal. They said withdrawal is processing but up till now I have not received any money from them. I messaged support but they keep ignoring my complaints, even the owner of the website (Latii Braylot) ignoring my complaints up till now.

The office address they put on their website is a fake address. I tried to locate that office address in Port Harcourt but I was surprised that No 96 madua street is a fake address in port Harcourt. I called their support number and the guy that picked the phone blocked me after my complaint.

It's been 7 months now after my investment funds matured, Slourish.com still refused to pay me up till date, and their support refused to respond.

Slourish.com scammed me of #100,000, it was a sad experience for me.

If you are reading this message, run from Slourish.com if you don't want to lose your hard earned money.
Please spread this message so other people don't fall for scam

(1) (Reply)

CAT Dozer And Excavators For Hire/lease / 2 Years Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website For Sale / Guys Becareful ..mostly Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.