Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

24hrs After Arriving The Country, Man Dehumanized, Extorted By The Police In PH, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24hrs After Arriving The Country, Man Dehumanized, Extorted By The Police In PH, (438 Views)

Robbers Attack Cubana Chief Priest, Minutes After Arriving Nigeria / New Zealand Shooter Beaten To A Pulp By Other Inmates, On Arriving The Prison / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24hrs After Arriving The Country, Man Dehumanized, Extorted By The Police In PH, by Adeitanajoke(f): 10:39am On May 31, 2019
i just entered Nigerian and in less than 24 hours i was harassed in portharcourt and extorted and my laptop was damaged.

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/05/24hrs-After-Arriving-The-Country-Man-Dehumanized-Extorted-By-The-Police-In-PH.html

1 Share

Re: 24hrs After Arriving The Country, Man Dehumanized, Extorted By The Police In PH, by Made4naijalove: 10:39am On May 31, 2019
shocked
Re: 24hrs After Arriving The Country, Man Dehumanized, Extorted By The Police In PH, by tolugar: 11:49am On May 31, 2019
What happened
Re: 24hrs After Arriving The Country, Man Dehumanized, Extorted By The Police In PH, by chan9ja: 1:37pm On May 31, 2019
Lol 9ja...same thing almost happened to me d last time I was there but I managed to keep my calm and put the police in his place politely lol

(1) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Who Raped 16-year Old Orphan Opens Up / Man Fakes A Call At A Cafe Of His Friend's Wife Cheating, This Happened / Two Canadian Women Kidnapped At Gunpoint In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.