Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

US Woman 'super Excited' To Take Pictures With Singer, Korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Woman 'super Excited' To Take Pictures With Singer, Korede Bello (1394 Views)

Singer Korede Bello Booed Up With Tanzania's Hamisa Mobetto (video, Photos) / Singer Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Photo / Nigeria Police Promotes Singer, Korede Bello To The Rank Of Superintendent Of Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Woman 'super Excited' To Take Pictures With Singer, Korede Bello by lacemose(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2019
A woman was really excited after she saw the Nigerian Singer, Korede Bello on the street of United States. She said she had to take a picture with him so as to show her son that she met him.

The singer took the video of the moment to his official IG page explaining what really happened that day...

"We decided to take a walk back to the hotel and this beautiful woman spotted me and asked for a picture. The joy on her face was so contagious. I remember her today because she said she wants me to keep dropping more music.
I’ve had my highs and lows but I’ve realized that this music thing is a form of service to humanity and you never know how much Joy you bring to people lives with it.
So I promise to keep putting out more Joyful music as often as I can by the grace of God ��
I love you guys"

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/us-woman-super-excited-to-take-pictures.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: US Woman 'super Excited' To Take Pictures With Singer, Korede Bello by Richmondofficia(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2019
She even told him not to do drugs
Re: US Woman 'super Excited' To Take Pictures With Singer, Korede Bello by Richmondofficia(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2019
She even beg him not to do drugs.
Re: US Woman 'super Excited' To Take Pictures With Singer, Korede Bello by Hardeyshinardt(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2019
Is that all? GODWIN
Re: US Woman 'super Excited' To Take Pictures With Singer, Korede Bello by Davash222(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2019
So Gini emezie
Re: US Woman 'super Excited' To Take Pictures With Singer, Korede Bello by Surebank1: 1:12pm On May 31, 2019
and she can't even come out from her car and take d selfie so una go sexy

hhhmmmm
Re: US Woman 'super Excited' To Take Pictures With Singer, Korede Bello by meobizy(f): 2:54am On Jun 01, 2019
I think she’s Nigerian.
Regular akatas don’t care, those ones only listen to your music at concerts but give zero bleeps when you’re in the street.
Re: US Woman 'super Excited' To Take Pictures With Singer, Korede Bello by solupro: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2019
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Singer Davido’s “fall” Becomes 4th Best Selling Song In The World / Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Naked In New Photos (18+) Just To Sell Cream. / Actress Tana Adelana Shares Lovely Holiday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.