Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

"Dear Men, If Your Wife Pays For Her Own Bride Price, You're The Wife Not The Hu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dear Men, If Your Wife Pays For Her Own Bride Price, You're The Wife Not The Hu (238 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Exposed For Paying Her Own Bride Price / Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dear Men, If Your Wife Pays For Her Own Bride Price, You're The Wife Not The Hu by WiszeyBlog(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2019
"Dear Men, If Your Wife Pays For Her Own Bride Price, You're The Wife Not The Husband" — Queen Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts! ​

Ghanaian Popular Media personality named Afia Schwarzenegger takes to her Instagram page to post one of her cutest photos and wrote down an advice to some men who ask women to bring or also contribute money to pay for their bride price.

"Dear Men, She Wrote, If your woman brings money for you to pay for her bride price just as I did ,You are NOT the husband but you are the Wife.
She then added.....

Continue reading here >>>> https://www.wiszeyblog.com.ng/2019/05/dear-men-if-your-wife-pays-for-her-own.html?m=0

Re: "Dear Men, If Your Wife Pays For Her Own Bride Price, You're The Wife Not The Hu by yanabasee(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2019
God should safe us from bitter women with no conscience......
Re: "Dear Men, If Your Wife Pays For Her Own Bride Price, You're The Wife Not The Hu by Patented: 11:42am On May 31, 2019
marriage is a union to the exclusion of others. leave the couple to their devices and arrangements. meddling opinions dont help
Re: "Dear Men, If Your Wife Pays For Her Own Bride Price, You're The Wife Not The Hu by donbachi(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2019
African mentality....even with all the thick foundation and concealer old age still dey show..see her old mama hand...na dis type dey beg man to marry am.

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer Threatens To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘yahoo Boy’ / Simi Lunch New Record Label "Studio Brat" / Nollywood Actor Renounces COZA Membership, Calls Pastor Fatoyinbo Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.