Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice (825 Views)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / Man Killed By His Younger Brother In Anambra. Daughter Seeks Justice (Video) / Wife Seeks Justice After Being Subjected To This At Her Husband's Burial. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice by Damyonline: 11:23am On May 31, 2019
Lady speaks up, claims she was raped by COZA pastor.

Timi Dakolo has been actively speaking and seeking justice against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo who he claims sexually abuses female members of the church. In a recent post made by Timi Dakolo, he shared a DM he received from a lady seeking for justice after she revealed she was raped by COZA pastor.

He shared screen shots of her messages with caption;

PLEASE READ: I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF BROKEN,CRUSHED AND ABUSE WOMEN LIKE THIS LADY OUT THERE,THEIR INNOCENCE STOLEN AND THEIR WORTH SNATCHED,I PROMISE YOU,YOU ARE NOT ALONE.YOU ARE WORTHY OF GOOD THINGS IN THIS LIFE.IT WASN’T YOUR FAULT THAT YOU GOT RAPED AND ABUSED BY A BEAST AND A MONSTER,YOU DIDN’T ASK TO BE RAPED.I KNOW YOU ARE BITTER AND FEEL GOD IS A LIE,NO HE ISN’T.I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HIDE THE SCARS OR MAKE THEM GO AWAY.I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE TERRIFIED AND AFRAID.THEN,YOU DIDN’T HAVE ANYBODY TO HELP YOU SPEAK YOUR TRUTH BUT YOU NOW HAVE ME AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH GODLY CONSCIENCE.YOU DESERVE TO HEAL AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE.WE ALREADY HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU TALKING TO EXPERTS HELPING THEM BACK INTO HEALING AND SELF WORTH. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. #youarenotalone #rapeisacrime

Read her story here >> https://lailasnews.com/lady-claims-she-was-raped-by-coza-pastor-seeks-justice/

Re: Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice by Nobody: 11:24am On May 31, 2019
The ball has started rolling.

If this is a lie, the judgment of God will come on that lady so bad but if it is true, it is about time that end time "pastors" starts getting exposed.

Matthew 7:15-20 tells us that by their fruits, we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice by Masterppower: 11:26am On May 31, 2019
She should show her face and not be faceless if its not orchestrated by terrorists
Re: Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice by donbachi(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2019
librosokoto rabalatete malekesetelasinde kotokoto...holy spirit come and take control.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:33am On May 31, 2019
Biodun Fatoyinbo definitely has a problem with ladies.

He should have laid low since his "robust answer" episode.

He was under a lot of suspicion as a Pastor back in his Ilorin days.

I can't confirm/ deny but i pray he's dealt with IF guilty.
Re: Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice by Officialgarri: 11:36am On May 31, 2019
Let's ignore the title 'pastor ' for now. Let's assume Fatoyinbo is an ordinary guy and the lady an ordinary girl.

What do you expect as a lady when you get so close to a man to the point of sharing a room with him and then a bed?
Things get cozy and then because you weren't ready when he inserted, or because there's was a fallout after sex, you begin to scream "rape"

Damn you lady and your fvcking pastor. I give no shîts about y'all and his church.

Personally, there are churches I attend for jamboree sake, look at midweek prostitutes, listen to good music and go home —Coza is one of those churches

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice by Planet3xi: 11:55am On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
Let's ignore the title 'pastor ' for now. Let's assume Fatoyinbo is an ordinary guy and the lady an ordinary girl.

What do you expect as a lady when you get so close to a man to the point of sharing a room with him and then a bed?
Things get cozy and then because you weren't ready when he inserted, or because there's was a fallout after sex, you begin to scream "rape"

Damn you lady and your fvcking pastor. I give no shîts about y'all and his church.

Personally, there are churches I attend for jamboree sake, look at midweek prostitutes, listen to good music and go home —Coza is one of those churches

Wonders shall never end. Everyday we get to learn new words. Which one is mid week prostitutes again

2 Likes

Re: Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice by bentwood85(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:

Wonders shall never end. Everyday we get to learn new words. Which one is mid week prostitutes again

olosho churches
Re: Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice by bentwood85(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Christ embassy is one of those jamboree churches..A social gathering for GAYS and LESBIANS.. It's more like a night club...
just like how Chris OYAKLOME 4cks the female members all over Nigeria, that is how the members 4ck each other recklessly......

They keep telling you "do what ever you want to, God searches the heart".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man, 33, Fondles Breasts, Rapes Girl, 13 / Mama Gee Arrested For Drug Trafficking / A Man "Bit-off" Woman's Breast During A Fight In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.