Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (1279 Views)

2019 Nigerian Army Nationwide Massive Recruitment 4 Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women / 2019 Nigerian Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by Booktree: 11:25am On May 31, 2019
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.

Graduate Trainee Programme

Our Programme

The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11 month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.

Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facets of the capital market and the finance industry.

Joining the GTP will position you on the right path to career success within our business. The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategic thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possess positive attitude to work. The Graduate Trainee shall also possess attributes of a team leader and player who is willing to lead the growth of the Capital Market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.

Eligibility Criteria

Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
Completion of NYSC between May 2018 and April 2019.
Maximum age of 26 years at the time of applying for the programme.

Click here to learn more and apply

https://arthurpeace.com/2019-nigerian-stock-exchange-graduate-trainee-programme/
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by Booktree: 3:41pm On May 31, 2019
Apply now before its over
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by Booktree: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2019
Good morning fam..this is awesome
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Who is on this thread? Invitation texts and emails have been sent for online logical reasoning. Test date is 18th june
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by AiiJay22: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ppretty:
Who is on this thread? Invitation texts and emails have been sent for online logical reasoning. Test date is 18th june

I got the text message also.... someone shud help me with dragnet questions biko @ imoh_jonah@yahoo.com
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by ujunwa64: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ppretty:
when did they send the text I also applied
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
ujunwa64:

Today
Around 2pm. Mail came around that same time
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by NanoSec: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Send an email to geexclusive4@gmail.com for past questions and answers on dragnet logical reasonings
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by slyfran6(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2019
ujunwa64:

I got it yesterday by 2pm.

Ppretty:

Please help me with any ideas on how to go about it if you know...
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by slyfran6(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by slyfran6(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Booktree:
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.

Graduate Trainee Programme

Our Programme

The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11 month intensive program designed to groom talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.

Combining theoretical insights and hands-on approach, the GTP offers you a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career in the capital market. Participants are provided an avenue to garner exposure and be mentored by professionals in different facets of the capital market and the finance industry.

Joining the GTP will position you on the right path to career success within our business. The Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical and strategic thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possess positive attitude to work. The Graduate Trainee shall also possess attributes of a team leader and player who is willing to lead the growth of the Capital Market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.

Eligibility Criteria

Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
Completion of NYSC between May 2018 and April 2019.
Maximum age of 26 years at the time of applying for the programme.

Click here to learn more and apply

https://arthurpeace.com/2019-nigerian-stock-exchange-graduate-trainee-programme/

What happens after 11 months?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by AlienRobot: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2019
For past questions and and and answers on dragnet logical reasonings,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by yetundetanwa(f): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Guyz, the total questions in total is 30, right?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by adedamolayyyy(f): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Guyz, the total questions in total is 30, Right?
yetundetanwa:

Yeah babe. Did u finish all?
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by yetundetanwa(f): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
adedamolayyyy:
Guyz, the total questions in total is 30, Right?

Yeah babe. Did u finish all?

Yes I did, submitted exactly 1 minute to the end of the allocated time.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by adedamolayyyy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
yetundetanwa:

Yes I did, submitted exactly 1 minute to the end of the allocated time.
Oh, u saw submit?
I saw end assessment test... That's what I clicked on few minutes to the end of the test
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by Emzenoz(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Those questions were something else.... I mean the question type 2...... And it was 20 mints qnr not 35 as stated in the mail sent by dragnet
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by Felixabel(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
guruzmarstk:
Anybody received invite?
I received rejection message that they could not proceed my application further, is it because i am engineering graduate?
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by NanoSec: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
For the CBT, send an email to geexclusive4@gmail.com for past and answers on dragnet numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings and abstract reasonings
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by Fremaxx: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yes
Felixabel:

I received rejection message that they could not proceed my application further, is it because i am engineering graduate?
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by ujunwa64: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fremaxx:
Yes
I also received a rejection letter today
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by yetundetanwa(f): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
guruzmarstk:
Anybody received invite?

Yes on Saturday morning.
Re: 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme by DukeJenrus: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Even me too rejected mail on Monday that they couldn't further my application

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Recruitment 2020/2021- All Positions And How To Apply / NDLEA Successful Applicants - How To Check / I Am Confuse On A Job Mail I Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.