Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Oride Bike Riders Needed With Mouth Watering Incentives Attached - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oride Bike Riders Needed With Mouth Watering Incentives Attached (955 Views)

How Opay And Oride Scammed Me Of My Hard Earn Money / Oride Trip For 10naira Only - Oride Day / Lagos To Commence Regulation Of Gokada, Oride, Other Motorcycle Taxis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oride Bike Riders Needed With Mouth Watering Incentives Attached by Sowl(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2019
Are you currently unemployed and can ride a motorcycle?

Would you like the opportunity of making good money riding a standard bike (that won't give you issues with the lagos state task force when on the highway) ?

Come and partner with us at Oride bikers where we treat our riders as partners. Below are the incentives of joining the Oride company

* Get a brand new bike which becomes fully yours after one year working with us .
* You would be given a brand new Huawei Y9 phone to work with which also belongs to you fully after one year .
* Oride company would be responsible for bike maintenance during the one year.
*Guaranteed medical insurance for you in the case of an accident.
If you're interested in this offer and more. .. call or chat me up on 08085994525 to be a part of this wonderful opportunity.
Re: Oride Bike Riders Needed With Mouth Watering Incentives Attached by Raypawer(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2019
Is it only within lagos?

Is it owned by opera? Cos I've seen, ofood, opay, all from opera

(1) (Reply)

Living Room Furniture - NO LONGER AVAILABLE! / Nigeria Property Listing Portal That Would Sell Or Rent Your Home Fast / Be A National Identity Management Commission( NIMC) Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.