Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Rochas Okorocha Was Never Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Was Never Arrested (302 Views)

Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Was Never Arrested by NollyMedia(f): 11:53am On May 31, 2019
The Immediate past Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has responded to reports of his alleged arrest by the EFCC, saying it's not true.

The governor through his media handlers shared a video of himself at the Rochas Foundation College of Africa where he's seen speaking with some of the students during their lunch break.

The Governor accompanied by his daughter, Lolo Uloma Nwosu can be heard saying, 'I'm now a former governor and i'm ready to start teaching. What subjects would you like me to teach you'.

EFCC has also denied the reports of Okorocha's arrest after a Twitter user asked them about the authenticity of the news making the rounds online.

See photo sourced from twitter user

Watch the video below..

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7GnTb1g0i4

Re: Rochas Okorocha Was Never Arrested by Raypawer(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2019
Source of your cooked story?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Was Never Arrested by NollyMedia(f): 12:16pm On May 31, 2019
Read well pls
Raypawer:
Source of your cooked story?

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun: Oshiomhole Destroying APC With ‘agbero’ Style Engagement / I Will Be Sworn In On June 11, Sacked Imo Reps Member-elect Boasts / NBC Suspends AIT License.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.