Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Novel - Bitter Perceptions - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novel - Bitter Perceptions (575 Views)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Novel - Bitter Perceptions by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 11:54am On May 31, 2019
For Doris Duru, nothing else mattered other than family, close friends, and university. Now single after Harrison cruelly dumped her, Doris pours herself into her coursework, determined to become a doctor in future. Unfortunately, she's made an enemy in Jide Okoroafor, the hot-headed Education student from a poverty-stricken background who regards Doris as an over-privileged brat. Once the most popular girl on campus, Doris' downfall threatens her long-held ambition, but is scared to confide in her nearest and dearest back home, including her loving but overbearing parents.

Jide believes he's won the battle after dragging Doris' name into the mud, but long after his expulsion from university he continues to fight the war despite his connections with high society. Doris has vowed she would never forgive her tormentor, but with hatred and bitterness dwelling in her pure heart, her life also turns into a battlefield.

Can these two ever forget the past and move on, or do they face the future with disastrous consequences?
Re: Novel - Bitter Perceptions by GraciaKim: 1:47am On Oct 04, 2019
TamiOkoroDedeh:
Tami Okoro Dedeh's debut novel Bitter Perceptions is a compelling tale of jealousy, bitterness, and karma.

For Doris Duru, nothing else mattered other than family, close friends, and university. Now single after Harrison cruelly dumped her, Doris pours herself into her coursework, determined to become a doctor in future. Unfortunately, she's made an enemy in Jide Okoroafor, the hot-headed Education student from a poverty-stricken background who regards Doris as an over-privileged brat. Once the most popular girl on campus, Doris' downfall threatens her long-held ambition, but is scared to confide in her nearest and dearest back home, including her loving but overbearing parents.

Jide believes he's won the battle after dragging Doris' name into the mud, but long after his expulsion from university he continues to fight the war despite his connections with high society. Doris has vowed she would never forgive her tormentor, but with hatred and bitterness dwelling in her pure heart, her life also turns into a battlefield.

Can these two ever forget the past and move on, or do they face the future with disastrous consequences?

The novel now appears on my blog, with new chapters posted weekly. You can read chapter one here: https://tamiokorodedeh.com/2019/05/18/chapter-one/ Please leave a review. Thank you.

Hi Tami, I just published my first book on okadabooks but my word count is showing N/A please how do I fix it?
Re: Novel - Bitter Perceptions by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2019
GraciaKim:

Hi Tami, I just published my first book on okadabooks but my word count is showing N/A please how do I fix it?
The same thing happened when I published my own book a few days ago. I suggest you give it time, and if nothing happens contact Okada Books.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Abomination - Episode 8 / Sister Folake.. / Bucket List And Other Interesting Life Topics In My Official Talk Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.