Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) (32467 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Eberex(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Ebereshy, I have told you people not to mistake our Governors for the incompetent nonentities you elect in your region.

The fact that you lack emotional intelligence and end up voting misfits into governance who end up ruining you is not our business.

From your spelling it shows you are a typical Yoruba person. Church-shursh, catch-cash, eberechi-ebereshy

Keep quiet there! We know how AMBODE started, or did you just migrate to Lagos?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by wakes: 2:29pm On May 31, 2019
his administration will not tolerate any sort of indiscipline and breaking of traffic laws across the state.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Hotfreezers: 2:31pm On May 31, 2019
Eberex:

From your spelling it shows you are a typical Yoruba person. Church-shursh, catch-cash, eberechi-ebereshy

Ebereshuku, you're obviously a JJC or a little weak in the head not to know that the spelling was deliberate and had a perjorative undertone.

Don't ever compare Ambode to any of the efulefus ruling your muddy region. Is there any of them that did up to Ambode?

This one thinks everyone is a refugee in Lagos like you. FYI, I was born in Isale eko. I'm not like you smuggled into Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Benosky011(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2019
In any football match, the team that starts the game with vigor and strength ends up loosing and being the worst team.

The way weh I de see this your Samwo, E be like say Na initial gra gra be this ooo.
Anyway, I wait for him in 100days time.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Ugosample(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Don't worry, Lagos is not Abia or Enugu where they elect incompetent mediocres to lead them.

look at this one undecided

What does Abia/Enugu have to do wity this discussion now?

Why do you lack sense like this?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Eberex(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Ebereshuku, you're obviously a JJC or a little weak in the head not to know that the spelling was deliberate and had a perogative undertone.

Don't ever compare Ambode to any of the efulefus ruling your muddy region. Is there any of them that did up to Ambode?

This one thinks everyone is a refugee in Lagos like you. FYI, I was born in Isale eko. I'm not like you smuggled into Lagos.

Eya, how old are you by the way? Are you up to 30?

Because your level of reasoning can be compared to that of agboros and touts who exhtort money from motorists. If your governor did well, why was he kicked out and not allowed to run for the second term?

Every governor starts well, take it or leave it. Be it hausa, igbo or yoruba. Maybe you did not understand simple english, or do you want me to translate it in yoruba for you?

Stop rambling your mouth. Lagosian for mouth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Hotfreezers: 2:43pm On May 31, 2019
Ugosample:

look at this one undecided

What does Abia/Enugu have to do wity this discussion now?

Why do you lack sense like this?

Why won't you be asking retarded questions when you lack deductive and analytical reasoning.

You elect animals to lead you in your muddy caves but run to Lagos to enjoy good governance. If you held your Governors to account the way youake noise in Lagos, would they rubbish your future as they are doing?

Go and think about your bleak future and stop asking foolish questions here.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Ugosample(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Why won't you be asking retarded questions when you lack deductive and analytical reasoning.

You elect animals to lead you in your muddy caves but run to Lagos to enjoy good governance. If you held your Governors to account the way youake noise in Lagos, would they rubbish your future as they are doing?

Go and think about your bleak future and stop asking foolish questions here.

Senseless response just as I expected from a numbskull dunce like you.....
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Ugosample(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2019
Eberex:

Because your level of reasoning can be compared to that of agboros and touts who exhtort money from motorists. If your governor did well, why was he kicked out and not allowed to run for the second term?

Every governor starts well, take it or leave it. Be it hausa, igbo or yoruba. Maybe you did not understand simple english, or do you want me to translate it in yoruba for you?

the guy must be a kid

He reasons like one.....

His brain cells are too weak to see things in proper perspective

He is not to blame tho, hunger and despondency prevalent in that failed shithole of a country must have got to him so bad....
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Hotfreezers: 2:48pm On May 31, 2019
Ugosample:

Senseless response just as I expected from a numbskull dunce like you.....

I don't expect anything better from someone who wakes his father with sliding tackles and his mother with heavy knocks on the head.

Your people lack home training and you're just a chip off the old block.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by HAKYN1: 2:48pm On May 31, 2019
Eberex:

Osu, take this for the pigd*ots. Room - Loom, Brother - Bluther, Police Porice
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Eberex(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2019
Ugosample:

the guy must be a kid

He reasons like one.....

He is not to blame tho, hunger and despondency prevalent in that failed shithole of a country must have got to him so bad....

A big pity Nairaland don't have a place where age are needed being a member.

Person will say 1, somebody from no where will twist it and add their own.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Hotfreezers: 2:55pm On May 31, 2019
Ugosample:

the guy must be a kid

He reasons like one.....

Coming from someone whose foolish ancestors died of kwashiokor and starvation, I'm not surprised.

Starvation made your fathers start adding palm oil to garri to give your emergency nutrients for kwashiokor, starvation made your fathers start eating stock fish from Norway to give you emergency nutrients during the war.

Your diet is founded on starvation and you think I am part of your unfortunate lineage suffering from what killed your fathers.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Eberex(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2019
HAKYN1:

Osu, take this for the pigd*ots. Room - Loom, Brother - Bluther, Police Porice

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Ugosample(m): 3:02pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

I don't expect anything better from someone who wakes his father with sliding tackles and his mother with heavy knocks on the head.

Your people lack home training and you're just a chip off the old block.

as usual, another senseless post

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Hotfreezers: 3:02pm On May 31, 2019
Eberex:

If every Governor starts well, you are supporting my position that you upcountry bonobos vote idiotic people as Governors. Other Governors are starting strong but the idiot called Ihedioha is demolishing statues.

You can be a chief in your muddy republic but once you enter here, you're an economic refugee and should comport yourself.

Those you call agberos flogged devil out of your fathers in Oshodi. Keep making noise online and we keep flogging you muddy Jews offline.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Ugosample(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Coming from someone whose foolish ancestors died of kwashiokor and starvation, I'm not surprised.

Starvation made your fathers start adding palm oil to garri to give your emergency nutrients for kwashiokor, starvation made your fathers start eating stock fish from Norway to give you emergency nutrients during the war.

Your died is founded on starvation and you think I am part of your unfortunate lineage suffering from what killed your fathers.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

unemployment hunger and frustration no.good o undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Hotfreezers: 3:05pm On May 31, 2019
Eberex:

A big pity Nairaland don't have a place where age are needed being a member.

Person will say 1, somebody from no where will twist it and add their own.

See this flatheaded clown.

He thinks Nairaland is like their muddy village that discriminates against everyone even his own brother.

Come and start your age grade meeting on Nairaland na. Unexposed ignorant wawa clown.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Eberex(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

If every Governor starts well, you are supporting my position that you upcountry bonobos vote idiotic people as Governors. Other Governors are starting strong but the idiot called Ihedioha is demolishing statues.

You can be a chief in your muddy republic but once you enter here, you're an economic refugee and should comport yourself.

Those you call agberos flogged devil out of your fathers in Oshodi. Keep making noise online and we keep flogging you muddy Jews offline.

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Hotfreezers: 3:06pm On May 31, 2019
Ugosample:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

unemployment hunger and frustration no.good o undecided

You can relate better. After all, those are what killed 3M of your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Eberex(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

See this flatheaded clown.

He thinks Nairaland is like their muddy village that discriminates against everyone even his own brother.

Come and start your age grade meeting on Nairaland na. Unexposed ignorant wawa clown.

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Hotfreezers: 3:06pm On May 31, 2019
Ugosample:

as usual, another senseless post

Go and give someone in your family with a functional brain to explain it to you.

I know you won't find any. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Hotfreezers: 3:07pm On May 31, 2019
Eberex:

Ebereshy, good to know that you've shut up and now posting irrelevant pictures like an autistic blind kid.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by micfoley: 3:10pm On May 31, 2019
He shouldnt forget Badagry expressway as well. That place is a national disgrace
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Eberex(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Ebereshy, good to know that you've shut up and now posting irrelevant pictures like an autistic blind kid.

That's because you will understand pictures better, since your reading ability is poor

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Hotfreezers: 3:20pm On May 31, 2019
Eberex:

That's because you will understand pictures better, since your reading ability is poor

Not everyone suffers from your family defect.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Eberex(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Not everyone suffers from your family defect.

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by forayfleo(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
Lagosians will come tell u our state have more roads than portharcourt hmmmmm.
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by chibaby1985(f): 3:37pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by bigtt76(f): 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
For the gram cheesy cheesy cheesy

AutoJoshNG:
The newly-sworn Governor of Lagos state, Bajide Sanwo-Olu kicked off his tenure with an itinerary that included a visit to the deplorable Mile 2-Apapa Expressway.

That stretch of the expressway has been a major source of concern for Lagos state and to the country at large.

While there, the Governor paid a visit to the new truck park that is currently being constructed for the relocation of parked trucks that has become a menace to the society.Sanwo-Olu who addressed residents of the Apapa area assured them that plans were on the way to find a lasting solution to the gridlock in the area.

The new Governor of Lagos state made the inspection tour of the traffic situation in Apapa in the company of his deputy, Obafemi Hamzat.

The reconstruction of the expressway has commenced. It is been carried out by Hitech Construction Company and financed by the Dangote Group.

See photos below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/governor-sanwo-olu-visits-the-failed-portion-of-the-mile-2-apapa-expressway-photos/

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) by Ballmer: 3:49pm On May 31, 2019
If you have any idea how nauseating foolish PDP Igbo supporters stink with your foolish opinions on NL you won’t lecture anyone on how to pick you out.
wiseone28:
It doesn't concern but don't think when anybody complains about a certain thing in Lagos, automatically he is an igbo person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy / Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Video Of Tinubu Insulting Obasanjo At APC Convention Emerges (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.