Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) (52629 Views)

5th Osun Youth Ambassador Awards: Hardworking Sons, Daughters Of State Showcased / EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by Faithway10: 12:06pm On May 31, 2019
Here is a lovely photo of vice president Yemi Osinbajo, his wife Dolapo, his two daughters, Kiki and Kanyinsola and his son, Fiyinfoluwa Osibanjo.

The photo was taken on inauguration day, May 29th.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/beautiful-photo-of-vp-osinbajo-and-his-family.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by JusticeSeeker: 12:30pm On May 31, 2019
Future President come 2023. God has ordained you for it by virtue of your survival of that ill fated chopper crash.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 2:11pm On May 31, 2019
Fortunate children

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by Charly68: 2:12pm On May 31, 2019
I just love your,simple humility and cerebral qualities ..Higher life sir.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by tydi(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2019
Our money ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by Jaypop22: 2:12pm On May 31, 2019
Simply lovely!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2019
Good man turned bad. All because of money and being loyal to Jagaban and the Cattle herder president dictator, he became the aso rock errand boy.
People do say, "never bite the finger that once fed you".
He's only trying to the loyal to jagaban finger that fed him. I don't know if to blame him or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by SocialJustice: 2:12pm On May 31, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Future President come 2023. God has ordained you for it by virtue of your survival of that ill fated chopper crash.
Tinubu nko?

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by samyyoung1(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2019
Me n mine in the nearest,....... Amen

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by miteolu(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2019
Cool

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by TANID(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2019
Cute Family
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 31, 2019
SocialJustice:
Tinubu nko?
His alive

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by arosseun(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2019
Beautiful family...this man is very presidential
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 2:21pm On May 31, 2019
Shey na Son-in-law be that one wey hold Dolapo shoulder?

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by tuniski: 2:21pm On May 31, 2019
JusticeSeeker:

President of lagos abi?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by jhubril(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2019
Truth is we Yoruba are not effortlessly good looking. Our men are neither handsome nor ugly and our women would rather die than look natural. I'm sarcastically truthful.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by wakes: 2:24pm On May 31, 2019
beautiful
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by Hotfreezers: 2:27pm On May 31, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Good man turned bad. All because of money and being loyal to Jagaban and the Cattle herder president dictator, he became the aso rock errand boy.
He's only trying to the loyal to jagaban finger that fed him. I don't know if to blame him or not.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2019
JusticeSeeker:

If men where God.

Prayer for your future endeavors
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by kaen1317: 2:43pm On May 31, 2019
Pastor that is riding on a stolen mandate.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2019
jhubril:
Truth is we Yoruba are not effortlessly good looking. Our men are neither handsome nor ugly and our women would rather die than look natural. I'm sarcastically truthful.

you don't need to publicized whom your parents are to the world. we'll know you're from that region and family that have issue with their mental state and we understand that psychatric is not much in your region hence why you can't get well soon

I just hope this is not hereditary because your generation is doom in this insanity genetic you inherited from your family

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by farem: 2:59pm On May 31, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

See suffer-head! How has your suffering magnified! VP's refuse bin rats don't even know you're alive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 31, 2019
farem:

See suffer-head! How has your suffering magnified!

I don't like replying fools.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by jhubril(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you don't need to publicized whom your parents are to the world. we'll know you're from that region and family that have issue with their mental state and we understand that psychatric is not much in your region hence why you can't get well soon

I just hope this is not hereditary because your generation is doom in this insanity genetic you inherited from your family

How am I supposed to digest your incoherence ,your noise actually ? You are a minute away from brain cancer with this level of gibberish . It is whose fault that you don't understand sarcasm ?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2019
jhubril:

How am I supposed to digest your incoherence ,your noise actually ? You are a minute away from brain cancer with this level of gibberish . It is whose fault that you don't understand sarcasm ?

you don't need to digest beside there is no how you can digest it without function brain. I just hope your kinsmen here can do donation for you to be visiting your psychotherapist regularly

your mental state needs to be declared a state of emergency on because I can't believe you're sane to be exhibiting your stupidity on people that's not responsible for your miserable life ?

as I said earlier, I hope you get well soon

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) by jhubril(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you don't need to digest beside there is no how you can digest it without function brain. I just hope your kinsmen here can do donation for you to be visiting your psychotherapist regularly

your mental state needs to be declared a state of emergency on because I can't believe you're sane to be exhibiting your stupidity on people that's not responsible for your miserable life ?

as I said earlier, I hope you get well soon

All these perfectly describe your miserable and lowly life! Your English is terrible. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC / Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti / Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Governor Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.