Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Doctrine Of Devils - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doctrine Of Devils (207 Views)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / SATANIC INFLUENCE: 6 Type Of Devils Operating In This World You Will Never Know / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctrine Of Devils by herlecks(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2019
The New Christianity, A Wide Path To Hell

Luke 13:23-24
[23]Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
[24]Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

There is a wide path Christianity out there today which allow believers to run the race with their garbage, they believe the way they live has no implication on their eternity, these ones live for their happiness and pleasure, not God's glory. They teaches salvation is the happiness of man, not the glory of God. This counterfeit grace allows them to sin, even though it doesn't state it blatantly, maybe sometimes because sin does not affect their relationship with God they say, they are permitted to be friends with God and the world at the same time (James 4:4), this is the broad road Christianity, the path to eternal damnation!

Matthew 7:13; Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat. Many! Either out of ignorance or deception! Many! Broad is the way and men love that broadness, for this path is wide enough to accommodate their sins, flesh and self! But the narrow path is too tight to allow such garbage! These things must be denied for anyone to claim he is on the right path!

God is calling believers today into intimacy, a heart to heart, a deep walk, communion with Himself, not religion, but relationship. To go deep with God believers must be ready to let go of the very life they live to get the life of Christ. Luke 14:33; So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. If we are not sanctified we cannot be useful for His glory and should not think to reign with Him. Romans 8:1; There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Can it get clearer than this when he said in Romans 8:14; For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God? How many of us here can boldly declare we are led by the Spirit of God this day? God's true children are indeed few! Few! Most are hypocrites.

Matthew 7:14; Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Few. Only the Chosen few find the road because not all believers are willing to let go of the sinful sweetness of life and embrace the way of the cross. The road is narrow because it is a path of crucifixion, of denial and of death to myself, my flesh and the world! Are we dead to these things? Have we submitted absolutely to Christ that He might reign in life through us? Have we submitted to the dealings of the Holy Ghost and stopped hindering His work in our life? Let us be sure that no man is sanctified or prepared for God's kingdom unless we get to that point where the world no longer matter to us but God's glory in it and we can in good conscience boldly declare with Paul, "the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world." (Galatians 6:14). This is salvation of our souls, the end of our faith!

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Difference Between Call And Career! / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: The Apocalypse, As Revealed Unto Ikoro Iyineleda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.