Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai (32228 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides / #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by HgsMediaPlus: 2:25pm On May 31, 2019
Ay and Chioma showing off their comic dance moves in Dubai.

Nigerian Comedian Ayo Makun,a.k.a AY and nollywood actress Chioma akpotha steps shows us their dance moves in Dubai.

That's one hell of a dance moves they got there.

Watch The Video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/ay-and-chioma-showing-off-their-comic.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by olaolulazio(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2019
Must every rubbish hit FP?

19 Likes

Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2019
Best thing I've read today

1 Like

Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by momove4real25(f): 4:36pm On May 31, 2019
Enjoyment
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by OGBUKACT: 4:37pm On May 31, 2019
Good for them
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by OboOlora(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2019
OOKKK
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by YorubaWarrior: 4:43pm On May 31, 2019
Fools! angry
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by JejeNaija(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2019
okmnhytgxx:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS:https://lovehooot..com/2019/05/678-sx-style.html

Must you fill the whole front page with your sex wahala. Is it by force to learn sex position abeg. These moderators that ban people for saying something reasonable or posting something reasonable with not ban this sort of spamming with all those ones posting bet scam everywhere. It is well. What to do.

If you like ban me again

11 Likes

Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by ablelin: 4:47pm On May 31, 2019
Congratulations to them, but that doesnt affect the common man....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by fordunit(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2019
JejeNaija:

Must you fill the whole front page with your sex wahala. Is it by force to learn sex position abeg. These moderators that ban people for saying something reasonable or posting something reasonable with not ban this sort of spamming with all those ones posting bet scam everywhere. It is well. What to do.

If you like ban me again

You mean those moderators that thunder will soon fire? They lack shame and real professionalism. They have turned our beloved nairaland to something else. They will leave these kind of rubbish post and ban people who are merely exercising their right to air their opinions. Don't be surprised that you and I will be banned after this time out.

What does it matter to them if nairaland nose-dive? After all, nor be them suffer build nairaland na. Fucking MODs

6 Likes

Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by Pulsenaija: 4:52pm On May 31, 2019
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by Bitnet(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2019
click the link to our youtube page
comment on the video the score line and tactics to win the match
who will win
and you stand a chance to 1000 airtime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCr6N23P0hw
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by Memphitz537(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2019
Whenever I see any Nollywood actress in Dubai,Portia Potty come to mind.....
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by enemyofprogress: 5:07pm On May 31, 2019
I don't bloody care about the dance,what they all did behind closed doors is what I want to know
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by Icon79(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2019
LOL. Don't get too excited. Normal people don't really practice any of those weird positions shocked

O pari

momove4real25:
Enjoyment
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 31, 2019
Dubai Dubai Dubai

These celebs don’t know how to travel
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 31, 2019
Rubbish angry
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by UbiDaniels: 5:31pm On May 31, 2019
see diz one ohhhhh....

Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by Legendguru: 5:45pm On May 31, 2019
hmm
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by ubimagos: 5:49pm On May 31, 2019
Atiku present?

1 Like

Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by cutieme(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2019
JejeNaija:

If you like ban me again
You dey mind the moderators, , especially justwise wey dey ban me up and down for no just cause and he say him name na justwise.
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by brunofarad(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2019
Unu alakwana otu

That's all i have to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by stanley000: 7:10pm On May 31, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Best thing I've read today
savage grin grin
Re: AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai by Cybobo: 7:12pm On May 31, 2019
Were in Dubai. The way u guys Dubai as if Dubai is a country of it own. My Nigeria people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benson Okonkwo Storms Abuja For Girlfriend's Birthday Party.(pix) / Why Duncan Mighty Prostrated For Davido – Manager Reveals / Yinka Ayefele Reconciles With Governor Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.