Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo (1755 Views)

Kingsley Amafibe Congratulates Tinubu, Oborevwori On Inauguration / 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day / Economic points in Alex Otti's inauguration speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by janetdaniels201: 2:40pm On May 31, 2019
PDP GOT IT WRONG ON INAUGURATION SPEECH- BMO

The Buhari Media Organisation (BMO) has upbraided the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on its comments on the absence of an inauguration speech by President Muhammadu Buhari while being sworn in for second term in office on May 29.

The group noted that the PDP’s criticism on the issue was unnecessary, frivolous, mischievous and sheer fault-finding.

In a statement signed by its Chairman Niyi Akinsiju and Secretary Cassidy Madueke, BMO stated that President Muhammadu Buhari has not been playing to the gallery, unlike previous PDP administrations which dwelt on inanities in its sixteen years in office, while the country’s infrastructure deteriorated.

“The President has toed a different path by concentrating on improving the welfare of ordinary Nigerians and we all know it that President Buhari is a performer and not a talker.

“We insist that rather than PDP whining over the May 29 speech, it should appreciate President Buhari’s numerous achievements in agriculture, rail and roads infrastructure in the country. It is on record that by the end of his first four years in office, President Muhammadu Buhari has constructed, reconstructed and rehabilitated over 200,000 kilometers of roads nationwide.”

BMO stated further that President Buhari’s achievements speak volumes and he does not need lengthy speeches to give account, adding that it is non-performers who take refuge in long speeches in order to obfuscate their failures.

"Nigerians know that President Buhari is a silent achiever, he does the needful and allows the people to judge him by his actions and the good result therefrom.

"In line with the policy of the Buhari administration to ensure transparency and accountability in governance, about 20,000 ghost pensioners and 50,000 ghost workers were delisted from the federal government payroll. This humongous number of ghost workers and pensioners were condoned under the past PDP administrations which allowed corruption to fester at the expense of critical national development.”

The group therefore advised the PDP to stop overheating the polity with its unnecessary criticisms which, according to BMO, lack substance and depth, “as President Buhari is focused and committed to the economic well-being, security and prosperity of all Nigerians.”
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by MylezKayn(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2019
ftc
If he likes he should read speech or not all I know is that he's a dullard-inho
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by adekolaelect(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2019
MylezKayn:
ftc
If he likes he should read speech or not all I know is that he's a dullard-inho
you said dullard-inho the person who chase OBASANJO,JONATHAN, ATIKU,SARAKI,FAYOSE,ONOUGHE ,PETER OBI, DASUKI,INAMDI KANU and many more away from power or influence in Nigeria ? OK ooo I pray make he no sharp oooooo

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by archangel1(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2019
BMO address the issue raised. all this sanctimony and 16 years of PDP is not an excuse. why did the president defy convention of not setting out his economic plan of next four years through Speech?

1 Like

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Casptainspecial: 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
Pointing fingers at all time

Always reacting

Pls focus on economy nd forget about opposition remarks

1 Like

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by FearGodinall: 3:54pm On May 31, 2019
The President has toed a different path by concentrating on improving the welfare of ordinary Nigerians. When the president concentrate on ordinary Nigerians guess what,Nigeria was crowned the Capital of poverty. What a part of honour.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Abaje195(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
grin....dem no de tire
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by MylezKayn(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2019
adekolaelect:
you said dullard-inho the person who chase OBASANJO,JONATHAN, ATIKU,SARAKI,FAYOSE,ONOUGHE ,PETER OBI, DASUKI,INAMDI KANU and many more away from power or influence in Nigeria ? OK ooo I pray make he no sharp oooooo
� You are deluded oh.. The influence OBJ and GEJ can wield in the International Community is what Buhari can never get in his Pathetic Life. Get that into your skull Boy
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by adekolaelect(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2019
MylezKayn:

� You are deluded oh.. The influence OBJ and GEJ can wield in the International Community is what Buhari can never get in his Pathetic Life. Get that into your skull Boy
just a self imagination!! they say from home we take Pride to out side I laughhhhhhhhhhhhhh oooo you no get respect from home you said they recpect you for outside huummmm OK same thing happen to inamdi Kanu.insiders know you than outsiders .if the out siders respect you than insiders simply bcs they don't know really who you are and what you represent in value with your people.

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Shikini: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2019
janetdaniels201:
PDP GOT IT WRONG ON INAUGURATION SPEECH- BMO

The Buhari Media Organisation (BMO) has upbraided the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on its comments on the absence of an inauguration speech by President Muhammadu Buhari while being sworn in for second term in office on May 29.

The group noted that the PDP’s criticism on the issue was unnecessary, frivolous, mischievous and sheer fault-finding.

In a statement signed by its Chairman Niyi Akinsiju and Secretary Cassidy Madueke, BMO stated that President Muhammadu Buhari has not been playing to the gallery, unlike previous PDP administrations which dwelt on inanities in its sixteen years in office, while the country’s infrastructure deteriorated.

“The President has toed a different path by concentrating on improving the welfare of ordinary Nigerians and we all know it that President Buhari is a performer and not a talker.

“We insist that rather than PDP whining over the May 29 speech, it should appreciate President Buhari’s numerous achievements in agriculture, rail and roads infrastructure in the country. It is on record that by the end of his first four years in office, President Muhammadu Buhari has constructed, reconstructed and rehabilitated over 200,000 kilometers of roads nationwide.”

BMO stated further that President Buhari’s achievements speak volumes and he does not need lengthy speeches to give account, adding that it is non-performers who take refuge in long speeches in order to obfuscate their failures.

"Nigerians know that President Buhari is a silent achiever, he does the needful and allows the people to judge him by his actions and the good result therefrom.

"In line with the policy of the Buhari administration to ensure transparency and accountability in governance, about 20,000 ghost pensioners and 50,000 ghost workers were delisted from the federal government payroll. This humongous number of ghost workers and pensioners were condoned under the past PDP administrations which allowed corruption to fester at the expense of critical national development.”

The group therefore advised the PDP to stop overheating the polity with its unnecessary criticisms which, according to BMO, lack substance and depth, “as President Buhari is focused and committed to the economic well-being, security and prosperity of all Nigerians.”

This BMO (whatever that means) are a bunch of clueless mad people.
Do they know what 200,000KMs means?

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by ivandragon: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2019
on June 12 when PMB gives a lengthy but senseless speech, the same BMO will be the first to justify why such a lengthy speech is the solution to world hunger & poverty...

clowns...

1 Like

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by aolawale025: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2019
When they want to issue useless propaganda they use southerners who always fall for the crumbs.
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Toketimt: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2019
archangel1:
BMO address the issue raised. all this sanctimony and 16 years of PDP is not an excuse. why did the president defy convention of not setting out his economic plan of next four years through Speech?

Those that 'set out economic plan' through long speeches over the previous years, how did it better the lives of Nigerians?
U are right by calling it a convention. Its not a must.
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by mrnigerdelta: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2019
bunches of idiots
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by MylezKayn(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2019
adekolaelect:
just a self imagination!! they say from home we take Pride to out side I laughhhhhhhhhhhhhh oooo you no get respect from home you said they recpect you for outside huummmm OK same thing happen to inamdi Kanu.insiders know you than outsiders .if the out siders respect you than insiders simply bcs they don't know really who you are and what you represent in value with your people.
Correct your pathetic English before mentioning me
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by archangel1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Toketimt:

Those that 'set out economic plan' through long speeches over the previous years, how did it better the lives of Nigerians?
U are right by calling it a convention. Its not a must.

No matter how I support a politician, I shall never justify everything he does else I become a zombie. whatever is good must not be a law or must before it is done so long as it has to do with a society yearning earnestly for a betterment. Good leadership must be devoid of pride and reticence. A leader must yearn to communicate and articulate his policies to his people as a medium of interface especially when opportunity like this one which was significantly outside Aso Rock came calling. so long as he holding the mandate, the people must be treated wit respect. He committed himself to other conventions like accepting military salutes, embarking on an open roof vehicle for public pleasantries etc but did away with the most important. Let's call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by adekolaelect(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
MylezKayn:

You and something is worry each other .

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Toketimt: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
archangel1:

No matter how I support a politician, I shall never justify everything he does else I become a zombie. whatever is good must not be a law or must before it is done so long as it has to do with a society yearning earnestly for a betterment. Good leadership must be devoid of pride and reticence. A leader must yearn to communicate and articulate his policies to his people as a medium of interface especially when opportunity like this one which was significantly outside Aso Rock came calling. so long as he holding the mandate, the people must be treated wit respect. He committed himself to other conventions like accepting military salutes, embarking on an open roof vehicle for public pleasantries etc but did away with the most important. Let's call a spade a spade.

Who determines what is important and not important? Is his right to choose whatever convention and ignore whatever as he deemed fit. Just days before may 29, he sat down and addressed an array of topics to millions of Nigerians. He also gave us a clue to what he intend acheiving in his new tenure. Is that no longer valid since he chose not to gave an address? The truth is whether he did as u wanted, the disgruntled will remain disgruntled. It changes nothing. If u are so desirous of address, wait till June 12. By the way, Nigerian Airways pensioners just received their last tranch of pensions being owned them for decades. Action is much more desirous than a million address laced with sweet words.
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by archangel1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Toketimt:

Who determines what is important and not important? Is his right to choose whatever convention and ignore whatever as he deemed fit. Just days before may 29, he sat down and addressed an array of topics to millions of Nigerians. He also gave us a clue to what he intend acheiving in his new tenure. Is that no longer valid since he chose not to gave an address? The truth is whether he did as u wanted, the disgruntled will remain disgruntled. It changes nothing. If u are so desirous of address, wait till June 12. By the way, Nigerian Airways pensioners just received their last tranch of pensions being owned them for decades. Action is much more desirous than a million address laced with sweet words.

Action indeed. Except you were the one that made the last tranche of payments to said pensioners.
Mr. man no person has received any kobo anywhere. An outgoing and stressed minister had quickly made unwilling and touted approval to outsmart unending barricade staged by troubled pensioners. Keep your APC propaganda by the corner.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Toketimt: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
archangel1:

Action indeed. Except you were the one that made the last tranche of payments to said pensioners.
Mr. man no person has received any kobo anywhere. An outgoing and stressed minister had quickly made unwilling and touted approval to outsmart unending barricade staged by troubled pensioners. Keep your APC propaganda by the corner.

Ur frustration is starting to get hold of u. Its expected especially for those who sees nothing good in this govt and don't expect anything good. Ur expectations (not expecting anything) will surely befall u. Here are the facts....
This govt started paying Nigerian airways pensioners and even other categories of pensioners their pensions after years of neglect from government of urs who gave excellent speech grin grin grin
Govt has approved balance payment of pensions to them.
Those that missed out from the first tranche due to no fault of govt had issues with the ministry and minister during the week.
Those that have already been captured and had no issues are currently being paid.
Am sure pathetic souls like u will also claim that the river Niger bridge is also APC propaganda.
Concerning ur miserable speech, again tell me how it had bettered ur life from those who gave it the way u desire and envisioned?
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by SarkinYarki: 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
adekolaelect:

he only rigged election
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by archangel1(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2019
Toketimt:

Ur frustration is starting to get hold of u. Its expected especially for those who sees nothing good in this govt and don't expect anything good. Ur expectations (not expecting anything) will surely befall u. Here are the facts....
This govt started paying Nigerian airways pensioners and even other categories of pensioners their pensions after years of neglect from government of urs who gave excellent speech grin grin grin
Govt has approved balance payment of pensions to them.
Those that missed out from the first tranche due to no fault of govt had issues with the ministry and minister during the week.
Those that have already been captured and had no issues are currently being paid.
Am sure pathetic souls like u will also claim that the river Niger bridge is also APC propaganda.
Concerning ur miserable speech, again tell me how it had bettered ur life from those who gave it the way u desire and envisioned?

I have to be frustrated taking in to cognisance, the number of souls we lose daily to insecurity under a US trained General. One thing is common among all of you; propaganda. Juxtapose your earlier post with the recent as it relates to the pensioners. No body has received farthing from any one. dispose that trash.
In your mind also, nothing was on ground before this lame administration met Second Niger bridge project. you always claim all, including building Abuja-kaduna rail.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Toketimt: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2019
archangel1:
One thing is common among all of you. propaganda. Juxtapose your earlier post with the recent. In your mind also, nothing was on ground before this lame administration met Second Niger bridge project. you always claim all, including building Abuja-kaduna rail.

Good...ur senses seems to be getting back to default but we are simply not there yet. First and foremost, ur speech desire seems to have gone oblivion. Secondly, nothing I wrote now negates what I earlier stated. Again I tell u, they av started receiving despite earlier hiccups u raised which do no apply to all of them. For second Niger bridge, apart from the 3d model they showed us, those earlier fools that gave speeches did nothing. Abuja-kaduna was 70-30. Only shameless fools claimed what this govt did was buy ribbon and commissioned the project. Even at that, the concept started from obj time.
The summary of all these is giving excellent speeches do not translate to good governance. Only idiots think otherwise.
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Lovelive: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2019
MylezKayn:

English shouldn't be the problem . The msg is much important than what you're trying to value here.

May God bless us.
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Toketimt: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2019
archangel1:

I have to be frustrated taking in to cognisance, the number of souls we lose daily to insecurity under a US trained General.

OK, those that gave excellent speeches, no lives were lost right? While not justifying the killings and expect govt to do more than they are currently doing, I also know for a fact that its now a world wide phenomenon. Human lives are no longer valued as before. World govt will have to wire all brains to a strategic network in order to know who is about to commit a crime before he does. For instance, if u choose to kill ur father over the night, tell me how Govt can stop u from doing so.
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by archangel1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Toketimt:

Good...ur senses seems to be getting back to default but we are simply not there yet. First and foremost, ur speech desire seems to have gone oblivion. Secondly, nothing I wrote now negates what I earlier stated. Again I tell u, they av started receiving despite earlier hiccups u raised which do no apply to all of them. For second Niger bridge, apart from the 3d model they showed us, those earlier fools that gave speeches did nothing. Abuja-kaduna was 70-30. Only shameless fools claimed what this govt did was buy ribbon and commissioned the project. Even at that, the concept started from obj time.
The summary of all these is giving excellent speeches do not translate to good governance. Only idiots think otherwise.

Mr. Man, is like you don't have conscience at all. There is nothing like hiccups anywhere. Nobody is receiving or has received any dime anywhere. I have reiterated this at length. The minister hurriedly made announcement of approval owing to unexpected picketing to her office. Always stand by theTruth irrespective of who is power. No one has received any last tranche of payment.
Again, on Abuja-Kaduna rail project ,going by percentage, was not up to 4% input made by this hypocritic government. Go and make research and stop being subjective about facts. All the stopover stations were virtually ready for commissioning. The major work done by this adminstration was a relocation hiccups near Idu - Karimo Axis(a Catholic convent needed to be compensated and relocated). Stop dishing out percentage you don't know about. Meanwhile, I wonder why you mentioned OBJ. I thought you were condemning all who preceded your 'Messiah' for doing nothing. Lastly, as a fellow citizen, I don't see anything wrong in demanding for a speech from the President. I believe it is only his spokesperson should go the length you are going to justify why a President would not present to his citizens, his clear-cut plan for the next fours. Which I believe is strategically very significant as it relates any other speeches. I demanded for a presidential speech and made my objective criticism in that direction. I did not demand for ' a good speech'. After all, I knew he can't present your self stereotyped 'Good speech'.
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Toketimt: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
archangel1:

Mr. Man, is like you don't have conscience at all. There is nothing like hiccups anywhere. Nobody is receiving or has received any dime anywhere. I have reiterated this at length. The minister hurriedly made announcement of approval owing to unexpected picketing to her office. Always stand by theTruth irrespective of who is power. No one has received any last tranche of payment.

U are irredeemably lost to say or think that no one has been paid despite explaining what transpired. Continue to wallow in ur shameless lies u termed truth. I know elders that continue to pray for this govt all because of their paid pensions.

Again, on Abuja-Kaduna rail project ,going by percentage, was not up to 4% input made by this hypocritic government. Go and make research and stop being subjective about facts. All the stopover stations were virtually ready for commissioning. The major work done by this adminstration was a relocation hiccups near Idu - Karimo Axis(a Catholic convent needed to be compensated and relocated).

This one is funny....ready for commission but was not commissioned and expect the next govt to do it for them. U sound naive politically. The reason why it wasn't commissioned was simply because it was not ready. Simple. My guts tells me u are one of those jona-daft cock suckers. Like I said earlier, I know ur type. Bring lies from ur anus if u like, the bottom line is this govt commissioned the project for use of Nigerians. History will forever remember them for that singular act. The same will happen to River Niger bridge all to ur chagrin.

Stop dishing out percentage you don't know about. Meanwhile, I wonder why you mentioned OBJ. I thought you were condemning all who preceded your 'Messiah' for doing nothing.

Thank goodness u said u thought, not that u know...u are lost again. Go back and get the meat of my position.

Lastly, as a fellow citizen, I don't see anything wrong in demanding for a speech from the President.

Yes a citizen that expect little or nothing from the president afterall they are hypocritical says u, so what do u want his speech for? To bail u out of ur miserable position ur hatred has put u into. Its ur right to make demands and its the president right to ignore it if he deemed fit. Remember, u are in the minority, the majority are OK with it. Minority will just have their say. That's democracy in action.

I believe it is only his spokesperson should go the length you are going to justify why a President would not present to his citizens, his clear-cut plan for the next fours.

Goon, I av earlier told u that days before in a televised interview to the nation, he has just done this. Ur hatred for him will make u deny such happened.

[s]
Which I believe is strategically very significant as it relates any other speeches. I demanded for a presidential speech and made my objective criticism in that direction. I did not demand for ' a good speech'. After all, I knew he can't present your self stereotyped 'Good speech'.[/s]

Crap... Demand my foot. Just another anonymous disgruntled fellow on nairaland perching on what do not matter. And do not deceive itself that u are being objective with this hypocritical govt.....u are not wired to be objective with them. Suck up ur hatred and be proud with it.

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by crispus09(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
they must defend there salary now.
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by archangel1(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=Toketimt post=78964244][/quote]
One thing I come to understand about you is that you blow grammar and indulge in name calling without dealing with the facts raised at the end of the day.
Earlier, you claimed 30% work done by this administration, but I brought out verifiable fact to dispute that. And I still reiterate, the only major work done by this administration was a relocation of a Catholic Nunnery at Karimo end of the rail trajectory. I had anticipated you go further to bring out your own fact with a view to buttressing your touted 30% input. I saw non coming. OK, we have been talking about the interstate segment all along. It may interest you to know that intra state channel of the project has not seen the light of the day after 4 years of this administration. they left it almost where they met it in 2015. What is withholding them in finishing those ones.
On the issue of the said pensioners, am still telling you that nobody is receiving or has received any last tranche of payment as claimed. Don't tell me the payment they received last year at the eve of election was what you are referring as the last tranche. That would be stupidity at the highest level. I hope you are not trying to mix issues here. Make reference to your earlier statement about their payment before I raised the issue of picketing.

In democracy, a minority still has the right of expression. That is what am doing right now. We shall continue to engage the president and his hypocritic government especially, amidst the burgeoning sanctimony and propaganda cascading effortlessly.
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by Toketimt: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2019
archangel1:

One thing I come to understand about you is that you blow grammar and indulge in name calling without dealing with the facts raised at the end of the day.
Earlier, you claimed 30% work done by this administration, but I brought out verifiable fact to dispute that. And I still reiterate, the only major work done by this administration was a relocation of a Catholic Nunnery at Karimo end of the rail trajectory. I had anticipated you go further to bring out your own fact with a view to buttressing your touted 30% input. I saw non coming.

Funny u....do u know what verifiable fact is? U only made a claim u manufactured from God knows where and u called it fact. What is factual in that? Av indulged u enough and its obvious u are irredeemable. Enjoy urself.

OK, we have been talking about the interstate segment all along. It may interest you to know that intra state channel of the project has not seen the light of the day after 4 years of this administration. they left it almost where they met it in 2015. What is withholding them in finishing those ones.

Because they av been busy working tirelessly on the one you claim the previous administration has completed simply because u were told. They also worked on ajaokuta-itakpe, Lagos-ibadan etc all within available funds in their disposal so as much as we will want them to do those ones the question u should ask urself is how much was budgeted and what was done. Of cos u won't because what ur kind will say is all these were completed by previous govt. grin grin

On the issue of the said pensioners, am still telling you that nobody is receiving or has received any last tranche of payment as claimed. Don't tell me the payment they received last year at the eve of election was what you are referring as the last tranche. That would be stupidity at the highest level. I hope you are not trying to mix issues here. Make reference to your earlier statement about their payment before I raised the issue of picketing.

Whether they received money on eve of election or not is inconsequential. Its their right at ur chagrin that they received it at all what ur speech writers couldn't do.
In addition, some pensioners who have no issues with their biometrics av started receiving the last tranche. This is my position. Goodluck with urs.

In democracy, a minority still has the right of expression. That is what am doing right now. We shall continue to engage the president and his hypocritic government especially, amidst the burgeoning sanctimony and propaganda cascading effortlessly.

Yes, no one will deny u that. Its just that u are fooling ur able selves that u are engaging the President. Who the ffuck are u? Even ur superiors in idiocy like ffk and Reno, how many times have they been engaged? U think he has ur time. When we see cinstructive criticism, we appreciate and engage, but when we see hatred laced with stupidity and bufoonery all combined, we know what to do. The best u can do and have is expressing urself within the confines of the law because if not u will be taken and legally prosecuted. The majority is happy with this govt. That's all that matters in a democracy. Gather urself together with ur superiors and ipobians and enjoy wanking till 2023 and beyond. Who cares
?

Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by archangel1(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Toketimt post=79000803][/quote] I want you to dispense with all name calling,perhaps try to be objective enough. Pls, keep these Bleep this ; Bleep that by the side it doesn't make you look responsible. If my facts are manufactured like you pointed out, can you please prove to me by submitting your own verifiable facts that this administration actually did 30% job on Abuja-Kaduna rail project as you asserted ab initio.
Again, suffice it to know that Aladja-Itakpe rail was done by PDP administration , precisely; OBJ administration. Stop harvesting projects and appropriating to it to where you it doesn't belong. Originally it was designed for indudtrial purpose.The input of this administration was to convert it to passenger use by mainly building stopover stations. Stop your take-all syndrome it does make sense at all. My observation is as far as you are concerned, all projects are wholly done by this administration including second Niger bridge. You are not the only person residing in Nigeria and stop distorting facts.
Finally, as a general trained in US War College(one of the best; if not the best in the world ), every right thinking citizens had expected improvement as it relates the Security of lives and property. Comparing his security efforts with that of Jonathan administration, who was a mere lecturer is quite preposterous. Things are degenerating and at the same time, 'minority' are not expected to talk. What a country. Today, there is a wide spread and miscellany of insecurities. Hitherto, Kidnapping was endemic in SouthSouth-Southeast axis, today the headquarters has shifted to the North. The administration claimed it has 'technically defeated' Bokoharam but today, it has evolved Northwestern and christened arned bandits. Fulani herdmens attacks were known to be isolated in Plateau-Benue axis but today, it has virtually spread to all southern states. All these indices and more are not palatable enough to keep mute. With the palpable fear stound the country, any citizen demanding more from the president should not be blamed or castigated. Do you think if things were improving, who do you think any person will care about presidential speech at the Eagle square.Come yo think of it You gather people together and fail to address them just because it is not written in any law book. It doesn't make sense. Like I said earlier, I can never support every thing a politician does just because am a supporter of his government.
Re: Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo by archangel1(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Toketimt post=79000803][/quote] Let equally state that no one has received any farthing anywhere. It is not matter of personal your position but a matter of fact. Talk about the so called first tranche and leave every other lies to lie low.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Is Right - The Name Yoruba(yarriba) Was Created In 1808 / Donald Trump Gives Legal Notice To US Congress To Strike Iran (photo) / VIDEO! Moment Governor Wike Drove Off With Former NDDC Acting MD, Joy Nunieh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.