Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Make Money No Stress With Oride A Subsidairy Of Operamini - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money No Stress With Oride A Subsidairy Of Operamini (1480 Views)

OPAY (ORIDE/ OCAR) 1000 Drivers per State Recruitment / The New Bike Uber... Known As Oride / Promoters Needed For Oride/opay Download Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money No Stress With Oride A Subsidairy Of Operamini by dynamiteclassic(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2019
Have you heard about Oride ??

A subsidiary of Opera mini

Would you like to become a bike rider with Oride??

Do you reside in Lagos??

Do you have your riders permit??

Benefits of becoming a rider

1. A brand new 4G Android phone worth #66,000 plus a power bank

2. A brand new 200CC bike (Super Bike) at the end of the year for free!!!

3. Free health care and access to loans.

4. Free maintenance

5. Free Helmet and T- Shirt

6. You pay 1,500 naira for 5 days excluding Saturday and Sunday for 2 months. And 3,000 naira for 5days excluding Saturday and Sunday for the next 10 months.
If you like you can work on Saturday and Sunday but you won't pay, the profit is yours.

7. Spare parts at cheap price.

8. At the end of one year contract, you pay 450 naira to stay on the platform.

If you don't have Riders permit, you can contact me the company as a package on how to get Riders permit with ease

Ask me how

You can call me on 08142855325

WhatsApp 08135901193

(1) (Reply)

Field Activation Officer / Inec Recruitment / Male P A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.