Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai (16462 Views)

PDP Says El-Rufai's Apology Is APC's Admission Of Bello’s Failure / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by aremuforlife(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2019
by Praise Olowe 2 mins ago
Tinubu
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress
Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El Rufai has disclosed that his comment on godfatherism was no directed at the APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu.

El-Rufai, while receiving 121 members-elect, who were on consultation tour of Northwest on Friday at the Government House chamber in Kaduna said, it was a generic statement adding that he has a template that was used to retire some godfathers in Kaduna State.

He said: “That was not an attack on Asiwaju, it was a generic statement, but the whole thing took a media frenzy because to some people Asiwaju is a meal ticket.

“Let me tell you, because of that, some people started confessing to me that Asiwaju should be dealt with.

“They said Asiwaju wants to finish you, he has been abusing you, we should finish him by finishing his man, Femi Gbajabiamila.

However, contrary to insinuations in some quarters, El Rufai had disclosed that Femi Gbajabiamila is President Muhammadu Buhari’s choice for the Speakership position of the 9th House of Representatives.

” I told them that this is not about Asiwaju but President Buhari and I will fight it with the last drop my blood. I told them to change their mind.

“I went to Asiwaju and told him that we will do what we can to make this project a success

https://thenationonlineng.net/godfatherism-my-comment-not-for-tinubu-says-el-rufai/amp/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by seunmsg(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2019
” I told them that this is not about Asiwaju but President Buhari and I will fight it with the last drop my blood. I told them to change their mind.

“I went to Asiwaju and told him that we will do what we can to make this project a success

Lobatan!

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Dannyset(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2019
Watch how El Rufai the beloved of the children of hate will turn their enemy now.

Unstable fellas!

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Is04970: 3:35pm On May 31, 2019
Ipob yoots now

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Destroyerofyeeb: 4:18pm On May 31, 2019
Lmao...dem don threaten this one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 31, 2019
Issorite
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by TeamSimple(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2019
Waiting for the wailers to sing another song .

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by GeneralPula: 4:19pm On May 31, 2019
Over to the wailers!

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:19pm On May 31, 2019
Your comment meant for who?

Tinubu is the father of godfatherism in the south west... A region that prides itself as the most literate in the country... What an irony

Say no to thuggery and godfathers

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by BlackfireX: 4:19pm On May 31, 2019
We know.....

Kill yaself there.

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by lawnreigh(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2019
Trust politicians at your own peril, they speak with both sides of the mouth. Today is pregnant, let see what tomorrow will give birth to

On the day after the NASS election we will know the truth, the conspiracies and the grand conspiracies....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:19pm On May 31, 2019
grin

21 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Earthquake3: 4:19pm On May 31, 2019
Is04970:
Ipob yoots now

It seems you can't get Ipob out of your mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:20pm On May 31, 2019
Is04970:
Ipob yoots now
Dannyset:
Watch how El Rufai the beloved of children of hate will turn their enemy now.

Unstable fellas!

These are the supporters of godfatherism ...
Illiteracy is really a disease

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Casptainspecial: 4:20pm On May 31, 2019
Is like this guy they smoke something

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Yeeyo: 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
Is like el-rufai touch some thing that wants to kill him and he is looking for forgiveness in a systematic way, useless human being.

8 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by chiedu7: 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
Which other GodFather dey Lagos?

This Hell-Rufai should keep quiet,we all know that u have used Tinubu & dumped him as you used Rochas.

I believe that everybody should follow Rochas advice on how to treat Hell-Rufai as he gave in this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv2n41_MHAo?t=25

3 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by solmusdesigns: 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
grin

Yamree shameless people sef, they even went to beg their fulani master to deal with Tinubu their Lagos master

“Let me tell you, because of that, some people started confessing to me that Asiwaju should be dealt with.

“They said Asiwaju wants to finish you, he has been abusing you, we should finish him by finishing his man, Femi Gbajabiamila.

CC: frankyychiji , morufuatanda , DabuIIIT, Immhotep , Imhotep, SLAP44, Earthquake3, eagleeye2 ..... iammo urgently require your opinion on this

19 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by yinkus6750(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
Obviously, you couldn't have been referring to Jagaban.
His also a godfather in the making of OMB as President.
So, you very far to him , to start making insinuations o.
Thanks for the clarity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Pidginwhisper: 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
"because to some people Asiwaju is a meal ticket"

He's right about this though
grin

21 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Agbaletu: 4:22pm On May 31, 2019
APC members can not be trusted.
They can even deny their shadow.
Nawa for them o!

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by HajiMT: 4:22pm On May 31, 2019
Hmmm. Oro pesi je

2 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by specie103(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2019
The fear of tinubu is the beginning of wisdom cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by NOC1(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2019
haha, he tested his popularity During the governors forum election, after seeing the results his brain need to adjust.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by johnkay1(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2019
In some professions, when you get to a certain point you'll become a consultant.

Same goes with politics, Tinubu is a consultant in Lagos, southwest and national political matters.

He knows his Onions well that is why some are jealous of him.

I don't blame haters though because naturally when you're on a course to greatness people laugh you to scorn, then jealousy set in - due to your progress, follow by hatred and before you know it you're great. So, if you want to succeed in life haters must show up ( some will just hate you without any reason).

If Tinubu depart to meet his ancestors today, his name can never be forgotten in the history of Lagos, and Nigeria as a whole.

He has already written his name with gold in annals of history.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Goke7: 4:23pm On May 31, 2019
Chai liver don fail this man grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Discovers 19 Heavyweight Bombs In Adamawa, Foils Plans To Bomb Bridges / Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit / Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.