Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) (29239 Views)

Innoson Thanks Alex Otti For Using IVM For Abia Inauguration Parade / Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) / Governor Zulum Receives Cameroonian Military Commander (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by StarUp: 6:36pm On May 31, 2019
If she was a male parade commander, would he have honoured her?
#checkyourmotive

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2019
Katherine Komonibo my junior student back then @ Police Secondary School Calabar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 6:53pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:
Wike is honouring the beautiful lady who commanded his parade inauguration but he failed to honour the countless security agents killed by kidnappers and criminals in Rivers state. Where was his wife while honouring this policewoman? undecided

You know the thing about towtow? It is like weed.
Once you taste towtow, you would think you're still normal but those around you would know that you're abnormal.

And guys, just like weed, towtow pass towtow. Some towtow na like ordinary Igbo. Others be like SK, Arizona, Loud, Ice, Colorado, etc.

When you taste those higher towtow, you start behaving like Wike.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

...and to think that two persons that call you Son toiled and spent their hard earned resources to send you to school beats my imagination...what a jagajaga product you turned out
Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by Donattoe(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2019
Well Done Kate, keep making our alma Mata (Pssc) proud.
Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by deomelo: 6:56pm On May 31, 2019
One is destroying public properties that he swore to protect in Imo state

The one in Oyo state named a pedestrian bridge as his first duty and major priority in office

The buffoon in Rivers is honouring a parade commander just because she did her job and what they pay her to do.

PDP is full of useless, incompetent, thoughtless and goofy characters with zero vision and zero sense of duty.

This is why they spend decades in office and achieved nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by deomelo: 7:00pm On May 31, 2019
Rivers state was a major achiever and the location of some of the best infrastructures in Nigeria under Amaechi, but it's now a mediocre state with nothing significant or major to show...

How sad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by BrokenCock: 7:10pm On May 31, 2019
EASY39:
Kpekus O Dun to
exactly what's on my mind cheesy " fine kpekus "
Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by Dreamword24: 7:17pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by Offisteven: 7:31pm On May 31, 2019
EASY39:
Kpekus O Dun to
I was there live at the inauguration. Were u there?
U need to see how this police woman commands parade? I bet you will marvel. You will wish she was your elder sister,aunty or even mother. She deserves it.
Tell Nairalanders what you can do I will tell you who you are. OLODO
Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
this police woman's towtow is his next project. U wan bet?
2.50 underscore 4.5 rounds, I no bet
Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2019
Nice recognition, it shows that we have to put more zeal in whatever we do.
Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by geesilver(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Masterppower:

Done by Yoruba Muslims media
do you make sense at all........ i ask a simple question.
must you attack me if u need to make your statement. please grown up
Re: Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) by Alejobs: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner / Militants Angry With Osinbajo, Threaten To Resume Attacks / CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.