Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

"We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) (30973 Views)

Meet Top 10 Popular Oldest Yoruba Actors/actresses And Their Brief Biography / Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years / 10 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses And Their Husbands. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by naptu2: 3:31pm On May 31, 2019
"We've got balls": Actresses and singers vs Super Falcons players (Video & Pics)

Actresses, singer and reality show star = Tiwa Savage (only in the video), Tonto Dike, Dakore Egbuson, Ihuoma Linda Ejiofor and Cee-C.

Footballers = Asisat Oshoala, Ngozi Okobi, Onome Ebi, Rita Chikwelu and Tochukwu Oluehi.

We’ve Got Balls: Amstel drums support for Falcons

Ahead of the France 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup, Amstel Malta the official drink Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) and supporter of the Nigerian Super Falcons, Amstel Malta, has offered encouragement and support to help keep the winning spirit of the Super Falcons alive at the Mundial, kicking off on June 7.

Amstel Malta on Friday launched a daring campaign themed “We’ve Got Balls” to celebrate and highlight the strength, fortitude and bravery of the Nigerian woman who against all odds, thrives and wins.

The campaign which features a historic all-female cast and crew has Super Falcon players; Asisat Oshoala, Onome Ebi, Rita Chikwelu, Ngozi Okobi-Okeoghene and goalkeeper Tochukwu Oluehi.

Also in the campaign are Nollywood, music and entertainment stars like Tiwa Savage, Dakore Egbuso– Akande, Tonto Dikeh,  Ihuoma Linda Ejiofor–Suleiman and Big Brother Naija star Cynthia Nwadiora (Cee C).

Speaking at the launch of the campaign celebrating the strides of the Nigerian women, Portfolio Manager, Non-Alcoholic Brands, NB Plc. Ngozi Nkwoji said:

“We are proud to be associated with The Super Falcons and the winning spirit that has pushed them into becoming trailblazers for women’s football in Africa and global football. We at Amstel Malta are proud to be associated with the team and will continue to urge them on for more victories.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/weve-got-balls-amstel-drums-support-for-falcons/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI3V_DFIOmk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by donbachi(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2019
Akpa something

3 Likes

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Memphitz537(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2019
Y'all got balls alright..........

They're on your chest. grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by rhainbow: 3:39pm On May 31, 2019
���
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Officialgarri: 3:39pm On May 31, 2019
I'm sincerely happy to be a man. Can we say "I've got breasts?

The world population of women could be double of that of men.
But see how much they crave to have what we freely have.
Is God not wonderful?

It could be said to be a woman's world, but I believe its a consolation

25 Likes

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Englishgold: 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
Fabricated materials

1 Like

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by WeRblessed(f): 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
Is cece an actress, singer or athletes? what do I know?

25 Likes

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Sundaypaul12345: 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
beautiful ladies, I know u girls will make us proud GO GIRLS

1 Like

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by naptu2: 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
Reactions

1 Share

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Adeife05(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
Honestly I Dont Get,What KIND OF BALL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by jamiudarex(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2019
wetin concern me
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Carlyboi(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2019
Well they better f**ck the French and Norwegian women well with iT

5 Likes

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Centcanada: 3:41pm On May 31, 2019
Do you want to know why lady's are born unique?
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by wealth9988: 3:41pm On May 31, 2019
aiit
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by EmperorAlonzo1: 3:41pm On May 31, 2019
Nw dy look lyk women undecided
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by babasolo(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2019
grin cheesy grin Balls like Ned Nwoko

1 Like

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Pidginwhisper: 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
Even without being told who is who, you can easily separate Ladies from guys grin

And what is Ceecee?
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
WeRblessed:
Is cece an actress, singer or athletes? what do I know?

Shes a Socialite. Lol!
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Hotfreezers: 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
Feminists won't like this. They'll say it is sexist.

2 Likes

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by YungMillionaire: 3:43pm On May 31, 2019
How Ccee get dis job?! Good for her...all her haters right now in sifia pains

See 1 of dem above already wailing.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Adeife05(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2019
Honestly I Dont Get,What KIND OF BALLS ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Sunijacks(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2019
Nairalanders knows that already.

You got balls on your chest

*Smiles

1 Like

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Darlington08(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2019
SCAM ALERT YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT FALL VICTIM
Mabel543:
See below
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by UNGOBACK: 3:44pm On May 31, 2019
We give loans to Traders / manufactures Around Ajah, Vi, lekki, lakowe and Environs kindly check my signature
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by landforeast(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2019
Ok
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by CuntMiner(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2019
Carlyboi:
Well they better f**ck the French and Norwegian women well with iT
huh

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by deltateam: 3:46pm On May 31, 2019
Adeife05:
Honestly I Dont Get,What KIND OF BALL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

Courage. Its metamophorical.

I thought it was to play ball. I would have screamed "Murder!"
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by zone51: 3:46pm On May 31, 2019
This Number 10 is very ugly mehn! grin grin
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Chiefochiefo(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2019
Birds of same feather
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by kheny12(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2019
EmperorAlonzo1:
Nw dy look lyk women undecided
Especially Rita chikwelu and see our goal keeper wey bee like say she have muscle not bwest.
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by shadyLP(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
Chest ballz indeed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Looks So Admirable In Super Gorgeous Outfit / 8 Celebrities We’d Like To See Get Married In 2016 / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Share Cryptic Messages On Gram [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.