Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 (20055 Views)

Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by timay(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2019
RTSC:

Imagine forming a strike partnership with the Messi of female football -ada hegeberg at Lyon, or playing with Frank Kirby and ji so yun at Chelsea.

She could even be a contender for balon d'or.

Forget Chelsea .

Arsenal Ladies and Man city women are currently better than them.

The team to be in female football is Lyon.

Lyon is like the real Madrid or Barca of female football where everyone wants to play.

Chelsea women is no different from Barca ladies, they are on the same level.

Take it from someone that follows the FAWL (FA women league)
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by Ayobami7(m): 5:32pm On May 31, 2019
注意
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by RTSC: 5:32pm On May 31, 2019
timay:

Forget Chelsea .

Arsenal Ladies and Man city women are currently better than them.

The team to be in female football is Lyon.

Lyon is like the real Madrid or Barca of female football where everyone wants to play.

Chelsea women is no different from Barca ladies, they are on the same level.

Take it from someone that follows the FAWL (FA women league)
Arsenal ladies are very good, but Chelsea have performed better in Europe in recent years.

City is the new kid on the block. Pumped money into their team and are getting result, but I won't put them among the elite yet.

Chelsea would defeat Barcelona 4 times out of 6.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by timay(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2019
RTSC:

Arsenal ladies are very good, but Chelsea have performed better in Europe in recent years.

City is the new kid on the block. Pumped money into their team and are getting result, but I won't put them among the elite yet.

I said both City and Arsenal are currently better.

I know Chelsea have performed better in the past, but they are not there again

Most of the Chelsea players are now Old and they are not buying . I don't know why.

Arsenal just signed three new players from Bayern team, so they are serious on coming back strongly for the UWCL next season.
Arsenal are former UWCL winner o.

Note: Chelsea is not playing the UWCL next season.

They finished third in the league, and only 1st and 2nd play the UWCL
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by Legendguru: 5:44pm On May 31, 2019
oh
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by deltateam: 5:59pm On May 31, 2019
Good news. Congratulations honey pie.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by YoungAncient1: 6:38pm On May 31, 2019
Is it that easy to change clubs in female football? She was just in Arsenal two years ago. She has gone to china and Spain within that period just like Francesca Ordega
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by naptu2: 6:48pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by codemaniacs: 7:00pm On May 31, 2019
zz
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by naptu2: 7:07pm On May 31, 2019
codemaniacs:

where was she before Liverpool

She started out at FC Robo and also played for Rivers Angels in Nigeria
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by codemaniacs: 7:21pm On May 31, 2019
zz
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by timay(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2019
codemaniacs:

where was she before Liverpool

She was in Rivers Angels then.

It was her Exploits at the FIFA u20 world cup in 2014 ,where we reached final and she was the highest goal scorer and MVP of the tournament that got her the recognition that made Liverpool sign her then.

After which she continue to grow. The rest they say is history.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by naptu2: 7:26pm On May 31, 2019
codemaniacs:

thanks, I just want to know how she and other Falcon players were noticed...

She won the golden boot and golden ball at the 2014 U20 World Cup
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by Bejusttoall: 7:27pm On May 31, 2019
Nice one for her
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by naptu2: 7:30pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by nicelaw(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2019
Big congrats to my bae.. Is this girl married yet? I think what I feel is real love.. Yes!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by Larryslim(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2019
RTSC:
Barcelona femeni are not as big or respected as the male team, but good nonetheless.

I wish she went to Lyon or Chelsea. Would have accelerated her game so much.
What are you saying?
She should go to lyon or chelsea?
So she should walk into the club and tell them to sign her, was Lyon or Chelsea even interested in her?
And if you watched the final, Barcelona actually played better but lack of experience and the early goals weakened them.
Just like Liverpool they can come back stronger next year.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by PopeFlatino(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2019
Barca women team is better than Chelsea women team,,I follow those women stuffs because I don't joke with them in bet...Even Rosengard of Sweden where Marta played before is better than Chelsea..After Lyon,wolfburg, Frankfurt then comes psG, Arsenal,Mancity, atletico Madrid,Barcelona then Chelsea, Rosengard and d rest follows....... besides Barca women have dominated Spain alongside Atletico Madrid,in Europe they are making huge progress
GeneralPula:
[/b]

I tell you bro
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by Jyde89: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Bloooody:
How many white dicks did she suck to gain this far as an afonja?

How many bastards fvcked your mother to birth a disgrace like you.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by GeneralPula: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Barca women team is better than Chelsea women team,,I follow those women stuffs because I don't joke with them in bet...Even Rosengard of Sweden where Marta played before is better than Chelsea..After Lyon,wolfburg, Frankfurt then comes psG, Arsenal,Mancity, atletico Madrid,Barcelona then Chelsea, Rosengard and d rest follows....... besides Barca women have dominated Spain alongside Atletico Madrid,in Europe they are making huge progress

Barca is not very better!

Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by timay(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2019
Larryslim:

What are you saying?
She should go to lyon or chelsea?
So she should walk into the club and tell them to sign her, was Lyon or Chelsea even interested in her?
And if you watched the final, Barcelona actually played better but lack of experience and the early goals weakened them.
Just like Liverpool they can come back stronger next year.

Tell them o.

Someone above me is even quoting 2017 stats in 2019 grin

The Barcelona team is fast becoming a team to reckon with in women football. They are no pushovers
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by PopeFlatino(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2019
Which ever site u got this,this is fake my guy Man City over Arsenal even....imagine no Frankfurt nor Bayern..no Rosengard..the List is rubbish Nigga
GeneralPula:

Barca is not very better!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by Teeboi56: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2019
I wish her best of lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by Bahddo(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2019
RTSC:

Dominated which game?
You must be joking.

Lyon was the best all through. And they already won the Champions League two previous times Consecutively.
A 4-1 Victory is total domination. 3 goals scored by Ada hegeberg.

Infact, Chelsea should have been the ones in the final if they didn't have the misfortune of facing Lyon in the semi finals.
3 times previously. The Lyon female team is the undisputed best in Europe, and has been for years now. Stop trying to make it seem the Chelsea team is on the same level as Lyon.

Lyon aren't even mates with anyone, and with Asisat, Barca might just be better than Chelsea.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by gibzzhd: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
RTSC:

And Arsenal ladies are the only English team to win UWCL in 2007
And the only English side to win a domestic treble before PEPs City did it this year.
#RESPECT
#ARSENAL ladies
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by gibzzhd: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bahddo:
3 times previously. The Lyon female team is the undisputed best in Europe, and has been for years now. Stop trying to make it seem the Chelsea team is on the same level as Lyon.

Lyon aren't even mates with anyone, and with Asisat, Barca might just be better than Chelsea.
Lyon ladies pls asked your men team what happened to them.Enjoy the dominance while it last.soon would would be from Grace to Gutter
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by gibzzhd: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
And Arsenal ladies are the only English team to win UWCL in 2007
And the only English side to win a domestic treble before PEPs City did it this year.
#RESPECT
#ARSENAL ladies
Re: Asisat Oshoala Signs For Barcelona Till 2022 by tck2000(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
f

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lewandowski Wins Germany's Footballer Of The Year Award / Birmingham Fan Jailed For 14 Weeks After Punching Aston Villa's Jack Grealish / Man Destroys His Chair, Television For Losing A Basketball Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.