Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,653 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Full Text Transcription Of Ogun Governor’s Inaugural Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Transcription Of Ogun Governor’s Inaugural Speech (364 Views)

Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) / Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Transcription Of Ogun Governor’s Inaugural Speech by Wavetraandy: 4:57pm On May 31, 2019
BUILDING OUR FUTURE TOGETHER: A TASK FOR ALL
BEING THE INAUGURATION SPEECH OF PRINCE (DR) DAPO ABIODUN MFR, ON THE OCCASION OF HIS INAUGURATION AS GOVERNOR OF OGUN STATE HELD AT MKO ABIOLA STADIUM, KUTO, ABEOKUTA, ON WEDNESDAY, 29TH MAY, 2019.

Protocols,

1. Introduction
It is with a heart full of gratitude to God that I rise to address the people of Ogun State this morning as the next elected Governor of Ogun State. When I look back at my life: the humble beginnings from which I came, and the battles of life that I have survived, it is obvious that, it is by
His grace alone, that I could have come this far and that I see the dawn of this day. Today,

Source:http://dutable.com/2019/05/31/full-text-transcription-of-ogun-governors-inaugural-speech/

(1) (Reply)

Unravelling: Okorocha Substandard Projects In Imo State / Governor Ihedioha Appoints Attorney General And Commissioner For Justice / Human Rights Watch Releases Damning Report On Nigeria’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.