Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How I Was Scammed Twice By Fixed Betting Agents:An Unfortunate Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Scammed Twice By Fixed Betting Agents:An Unfortunate Experience (373 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Necksford Nigeria Limited / How I Was Scammed Of 50k (chats Screenshot) / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed Twice By Fixed Betting Agents:An Unfortunate Experience by Spacewalker(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2019
Hi am new here..I just want to pour out my frustrations on this forum due to what happened to me recently..last two weeks,I was really broke,I had only two thousand naira in my account and I was in serious need of cash for some school expenses and my parents had not sent me money.so I decided to find a way to get some cash for myself when I came across this fixed betting platform on whatsapp.At first i ignored it,then later after thinking for a while,i decided to speak to the agent nd i did.After making some enquiries,I learnt that the guy was selling odds.he said I could play with 1500 or 2000k to get 30,000k.I believed him and sent him 2000k for registration and another 1000..I had to borrow 1000k from a friend .now i told him to play the game,he did and after 3 hours he told me that I won the money but i had to balance him because he used 5000k to stake the game.I did not have any cash on me,I begged him to give me half of my winnings so that I can complete his money,but he refused saying it was against their policy.I said OK,I got the money tho it wasn't easy,sent him complete,called him to confirm but he didn't pick ..I checked him in whatsapp but no way. later the guy switched off his phone. 5 days on,I did not hear from this guy..I was so confused,frustrated,angry at myself for being so dumb.while this was happening another guy from the same platform came and told me how one of their staff was caught duping clients.I did not know what to say.he asked me to pay another money for reactivation fee So that he can clear my winnings.I don't know what made me to pay that money again and I got duped the second time..I sent the money to the guy on tuesday this week,uptil now he hasn't sent me my winnings..I don't if i should cry..I had a mind of giving the guy's number to a guy I know who tracks down people wherever they are and dealing with him..am confused. I have been scammed by many money making platforms..sometimes I wonder if it is a crime to find money..All these betting platforms are scammers..u don't win anything.even if u win,they won't send u ur winnings..mark my words I would get my money back one way or another..

I just wanted to use this medium to sensitize people that FIXED MATCHES ARE NOTHIN BUT MAJOR SCAM

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Twice By Fixed Betting Agents:An Unfortunate Experience by OTayobami(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2019
Oga stop to dey fall my hand, you were not scammed, you dashed some useless cash to fixed betting guys...
Lolzzz
Re: How I Was Scammed Twice By Fixed Betting Agents:An Unfortunate Experience by Planet3xi: 5:42pm On May 31, 2019
grin
Re: How I Was Scammed Twice By Fixed Betting Agents:An Unfortunate Experience by Nickisindigo(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2019
welcome to nigeria
Re: How I Was Scammed Twice By Fixed Betting Agents:An Unfortunate Experience by Omihanifa: 5:53pm On May 31, 2019
It's like you be JJC undecided person way tell you say he get sure game dey sell the game ??
No be to go play am by himself even if nah to borrow millions and stake the game grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Twice By Fixed Betting Agents:An Unfortunate Experience by Martins6545: 9:05pm On May 31, 2019
Later this one will claim he his a hard working Nigerian

Greediness is all over you
Re: How I Was Scammed Twice By Fixed Betting Agents:An Unfortunate Experience by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2019
Change your middle name to fool

(1) (Reply)

The Picture That Got All The Male Folks Thinking Deep. / A Catholic Priest Has Been Ambushed And Killed At Kufai Amadu, Takum Local Gover / Social Media Reacts As 14-yr-old Joshua Beckford Graduates From Oxford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.