Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos (61101 Views)

The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) / Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos) / Alvaro Morata Joins Atletico Madrid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by TANID(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2019
Chelsea Really Hurt Me
Am Not Yet Balance

2 Likes

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by lexy2014: 8:55pm On May 31, 2019
olahajayi:
I just pray make you guys no walk alone after the match.

Make dem no trek come back abi?
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by jaywhoco(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2019
Arsenal but why...

I ask why...

?

?

smh...
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Carlyboi(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2019
richidinho:
£20 is just 20k naira

God bhet why
lol
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by omocalabar(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2019
That's a white man...if na black man, bling bling for full the motor body
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by 8stargeneral: 9:02pm On May 31, 2019
u guys will watch d match on ur phone because I can't see dat car make it to Madrid.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by killsmith(f): 9:04pm On May 31, 2019
I wish my beloved team well even though I won't be watching the game.

Don't want to die of heartache.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by stchinedu: 9:06pm On May 31, 2019
Memberclub:
You don't know sh!T

Tell us sh!T

We are listening
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by killsmith(f): 9:08pm On May 31, 2019
andrew444:
A very passionate and real Liverpool fan
Liverpool fans are the most passionate fans in the world.

The emotions of the fans at anfield is what makes Liverpool invisible at anfield.

If your team enter anfield and Liverpool fans sing that anthem, just pray make them no beat you reach 4-0.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2019
He is a youtuber, he bought a 40£ car and decided to make a documentary to Madrid on the same car and same will be featured on his YouTube page and people will naturally view since the air is saturated with curiosity on whether or not the car will make it to Madrid.
Either way, he wins. Cos the more traffic is YouTube get, the more money he earns. He is a genius.

5 Likes

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by 4gunners(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2019
Just 22 hrs from UK to Spain. Waoh!! That's like the journey from Lagos to Maiduguri. This country--Nugeria -- big.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Augustinaz(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2019
Gout Poulet

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Kennydoc(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2019
psucc:
That car will go for over N700k if it is bought down here. Wonder why, ask Nigerian Custom.
There is no way that car will cost more than 200k in Nigeria. The car is an antiquity. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by justli: 9:27pm On May 31, 2019
MaNyEsq:
This is a classic example of "penny wise, pound foolish." If his car breaks down on the way, he would end up missing the game completely. He should either pay the flight ticket albeit very expensive, drive a better car or stay his butt home and watch it on TV. But to go on such a long distance journey in a "beat up" car is insane. In any case, I wish him good luck because he sure is gonna need it.

If you don't know, you don't know. Did you read the part where it says the journey will be recorded live? The money and subscription that this stunt is going to generate on YouTube is going to worth all the hassle plus thousands more. Check their subscription now, come back after the match

3 Likes

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by jahbiz: 9:31pm On May 31, 2019
I don't see this car running straight 22hours journey....unless he's going with and engineer and some spare parts, he may not make it to Spain let alone of watching the match.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by chimoskyg(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2019
Sharp badt guy, when people subscribe on his and stream on his channel in YouTube. He make back the money he used in buying the car
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by jahbiz: 9:33pm On May 31, 2019
specter:
He is a youtuber, he bought a 40£ car and decided to make a documentary to Madrid on the same car and same will be featured on his YouTube page and people will naturally view since the air is saturated with curiosity on whether or not the car will make it to Madrid.
Either way, he wins. Cos the more traffic is YouTube get, the more money he earns. He is a genius.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by osazsky(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2019
Pls after u finish watching d match don't leave d car,bring it to Nigeria .its called Belgium in my country I want to take it to d north and sell it for 450 k

3 Likes

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 31, 2019
But please anyone know how many hours from England to Madrid?
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2019
KingLennon:
Buy that car £40k come back to Nigeria and sell it for £640k. Igbo boys if you know, you know grin
I dey tell u cheesy
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by crowley(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2019
psucc:
That car will go for over N700k if it is bought down here. Wonder why, ask Nigerian Custom.
look at the car nau.. would you pay 100k for that. you wont spend 40k to clear that car..
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by crowley(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
But please anyone know how many hours from England to Madrid?
they are close. uk, italy, spain & germany. barcelona is a bit further
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by macello4(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2019
we are coming

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Wordson(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2019
Hmmm... Interesting.. We will never walk alone after tomorrow's match.. By His grace, we will clench d trophy.. We didn't come dis far for nothing dis time grin

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by macello4(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2019
ok we are coming

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Lordjb: 10:19pm On May 31, 2019
Nice
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2019
Simon Wilson is a popular YouTube celebrity,he travels the world and try to live without spending a dime, or spend as minimal as possible,not because he can’t spend it but because why not.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 31, 2019
justli:

If you don't know, you don't know. Did you read the part where it says the journey will be recorded live? The money and subscription that this stunt is going to generate on YouTube is going to worth all the hassle plus thousands more. Check their subscription now, come back after the match

Do I really have to respond? Nah!!
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Blacksavage: 11:16pm On May 31, 2019
Motor wey dem take dey use do kabukabu....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) / AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS / Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.