Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop (33941 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Regina Daniels Crying At Baby Naming Ceremony As Celebrities Present Her Gift / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by gistfever: 6:07pm On May 31, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Though not a car, Ex-BBNaija housemate, Nina burst to tears as her fans presents her with a huge birthday cake and opening of her beauty shop, "Nina Empire" on her 23rd birthday. Gistvic Reports.

Nina who clocked 23 years of age today was celebrated by fans and family .

Watch Videos Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/bbnaijas-nina-burst-into-tears-as-her.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by Davash222(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2019
Nonsense tears undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by JasonScoolari: 6:16pm On May 31, 2019
She got a new eye lashes, she'll say FANS got it for her,

She got a new Love Machine, she'll say, FANS got it for her.

She got a fairly used brain, she'll say FANS got it for her.

Fake life is more expensive than the real one....

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by itspzpics(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2019
Ok OK seen
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by sinaj(f): 6:25pm On May 31, 2019
Fans gave you which shop? cheesy

Because your Bentley lie didnt work grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by egopersonified(f): 7:21pm On May 31, 2019
Let me wait 48 hours to see if the narrative changes. Celebrities and lies are like 5 and 5, not 6

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by LowerPriceData0(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2019
Hahahaha... This your dressing is bad... This Dress can Spoil my brother "Fasting".
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 31, 2019
How do these "fans" organize themselves for nonsense like this?

Is there dedicated WhatsApp group for this madness?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by cvibe2: 8:51pm On May 31, 2019
Miracle on hearing this news will be like....this girl is really moving o... shocked
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by rumomonga(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2019
She looks sweet.

Lies reduces one's face value.

Ciao

5 Likes

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by Sunijacks(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2019
Very very good kwantinue
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 31, 2019
I booked a space before going through the write up... Now who wants this space angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 31, 2019
For Nigeria??!!Fans?!Pls who she be again?!
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by iaamxavier(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2019
All this yeyebrities and lie
Which fan? Is it ceiling fan or hand fan? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by Mateen1000: 8:53pm On May 31, 2019
All of them no dey get things by themselves
Everything Na fans
New shoe, Na Fans
New wig, Na Fans
Wetin concern me sef

14 Likes

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 31, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Who are the jobless people fanning her? What more has she done except to receive prick on TV?

14 Likes

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by mytime24(f): 8:54pm On May 31, 2019
Football age
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by KingLennon(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2019
Very smart businesswoman. She made use of her small BB Naija fame and it pushed her into limelight
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 31, 2019
kennygee:
How do these "fans" organize themselves for nonsense like this?

Is there dedicated WhatsApp group for this madness?

My dear, yes o! A friend of mine belongs to that of Leo on WhatsApp. They said they wanted to throw leo a Surprise Birthday bash in July and that they would be needing 800k. The 33 people on the group were asked to contribute the money.
My friend was just laughing, he sent me the screenshot and I was Livid. I was like the Admin of this Una group dey craze.

11 Likes

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by HMarshal(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2019
Hehehe� "This new trend of sayn ur fans got u this... Who started it sef
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by lahizak: 8:55pm On May 31, 2019
Y is it dat bbn celebs re d only celebs fans are giving birthday gift?
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by oshe11: 8:55pm On May 31, 2019
Highness Papa!!!
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by Oovi5(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Fatality

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2019
It will pain afooonnjjjaa bambam n kloey DAT don't HV fan
Re: Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop by Teewhy2: 8:58pm On May 31, 2019
cool lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady / Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion / Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.