Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC (5308 Views)

Lagos State Govt Calls For Collection Of Unclaimed Drivers’ Licence / FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by AUTOJOSH1: 7:15pm On May 31, 2019
There are no fewer than 70, 000 unclaimed driver’s licenses in Lagos state.

The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Zone 2 Command, comprising of Lagos and Ogun, revealed this much.

The head of the command, Samuel Obayemi, Assistant Corp Marshall, disclosed this during a visit to the palace of Akran of Badagry, Aholu Menu Toyi 1, in Lagos. He expressed concern that Lagosians who had gone to check their driver’s licenses and discovered that they were not ready often refuse to go back for rechecking.

“The truth of the matter is that FRSC is in charge of driver’s licenses but different license offices do the distribution.“Since people are not forthcoming, we are now working with various boards of internal revenue to see that these unclaimed licences are collected.

“As at today, we have about 70,000 yet to be collected driver’s licences in Lagos State alone. That is why we started “Operation Show Your Licence.

”Click Here to Find Out If Your Driver's License Is On The List Of Uncollected Licenses“

The idea behind this is that when we stop them and find out that some don’t have licenses, we encourage them to go to various licence offices to collect their driver’s licences.

“As I speak to you, some of these licences have expired because they did not collect them after three years.

“Some people would have died while some would have relocated to other states, but there are still some who are around who are yet to collect it.

“It is our hope that at the end of the exercise, there will be a drastic reduction in the unclaimed licences,” he said.Mr Obayemi urged people who are yet to collect their licences to go to different licence offices in Lagos for collection.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/70000-unclaimed-drivers-licences-in-lagos-frsc/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by AUTOJOSH1: 7:16pm On May 31, 2019
To Find Out If Your Driver's License Is On The List Of Uncollected Licenses, Click HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by HospitalityDiva(f): 7:18pm On May 31, 2019
Funny. Many expired even before they were collected.

Meanwhile, ladies, instead of the regular sanitary pad, why not use a medicated sanitary pad that treats and prevents infection. Check my signature for info.

1 Like

Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by GOFRONT(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2019
Just look at the guy!!!....Everything na smile, Even passport na smile...

5 Likes

Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by freemanbubble: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
Okay
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by larry90500(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
angry
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by davillian(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
I know say my own de there
As them no call me make they keep am
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by SoftP(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
What's the need collecting it when u can always bribe ur way out. To even collect am self naa bribe.

We need to edit this country with a better Adobe

4 Likes

Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by holygene: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2019
Let d names be published
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by boxypane(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2019
U go blame them. The charges and bribery are too much.

1 Like

Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Stanleyville(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2019
grin

grin

grin

J
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Cherinco66(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2019
This is just sad on so many levels. The Problem is old people are ruling this country
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Masterppower: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2019
Every institution of government under buharideen is very useless
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2019
Incompetency everywhere!!! In this jet age, people do virtually almost everything online!!!

But they will frustrate the process only to make business out of it!!!

As if Nigerians are not going through so much already

2 Likes

Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Memberclub(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2019
Lol. My name is there.
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Masterppower: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2019
agbarisocket:
Imagine.enugun community where they used.wheel barrow to pushed pregnant women to hospitals.very local people and stupid.some of this igbo people can't speak in English when they arrived in lagos..still yet they talk trash

You are simply a goat.

That's why Igbos say that yolobas are useless.

Why would an irresponsible nonentity wake up only to start insulting Igbos on Nairaland?

Is only terrorists that do what you have done.

3 Likes

Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Cherinco66(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2019
Memberclub:
Lol. My name is there.

There is nothing funny about that.. go and pick it up
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Masterppower: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2019
I see
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by ayusco85(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2019
This Lagos road safety are the most useless. My friend paid for drivers license since january 14 2019, u won't believe he still hasn't been called for capturing. He bought a car for uber, hoping to resign and start uber today. But till this moment they told him they haven't delivered his driving school certificate. He paid them for everything, they claim they are just treating December batch of applicants whose driving schl certificate has just been delivered. Pls who has road safety twitter handle I need to blow this on their timeline and copy all the necessary bodies that can wade into the matter

1 Like

Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2019
agbarisocket:
Imagine.enugun community where they used.wheel barrow to pushed pregnant women to hospitals.very local people and stupid.some of this igbo people can't speak in English when they arrived in lagos..still yet they talk trash

You should be banned for making this type of statement which is an insult to the Ibos. Every tribe has rural areas.
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Masterppower: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2019
agbarisocket:
they called radio.my ladio

Wicked terrorist
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Masterppower: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2019
babaolofin:

You should be banned for making this type of statement which is an insult to the Ibos. Every tribe has rural areas.

The mods won't see it.

These are reasons why its as if Igbo and Yoruba hates themselves. But its really a fact.
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2019
[s]
Masterppower:

You are simply a goat.

That's why Igbos say that yolobas are useless.

Why would an irresponsible nonentity wake up only to start insulting Igbos on Nairaland?

Is only terrorists that do what you have done.
[/s]

You+the other flatinoz are as useless as a church rat!
Re: 70,000 Unclaimed Driver’s Licences In Lagos - FRSC by Memberclub(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Cherinco66:

There is nothing funny about that.. go and pick it up
I'm not in lag.

(1) (2) (Reply)

70 % Of Nigerians Overseas Are Igbos / Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. / New Look Of Lagos City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.