Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

‘I Plan On Having More Plastic Surgeries’ – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Plan On Having More Plastic Surgeries’ – Tonto Dikeh (311 Views)

See Pictures Of People Who Did Plastic Surgeries, Used Injections But Went Wrong / See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good / Georgina Onuoha Warns Against Undergoing Plastic Surgeries With Unqualified Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Plan On Having More Plastic Surgeries’ – Tonto Dikeh by Gistsfanz: 7:29pm On May 31, 2019
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/i-plan-on-having-more-plastic-surgeries.html

Award winning Nollywood actress and radical for Jesus advocate, Tonto Dikeh, has made it known that she plans on having more plastic surgeries.
It could be recalled that about 10 months ago, the actress revealed her intentions to have a cosmetic surgery and shortly after that, her dream became a reality. She took to the social media platform to reveal she spent millions of naira on the surgery.
Months after flaunting her new body on social media, Tonto has now revealed that she plans on going in for the third time to fix her breasts and belly.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/i-plan-on-having-more-plastic-surgeries.html

Re: ‘I Plan On Having More Plastic Surgeries’ – Tonto Dikeh by LamidicownuBSS: 8:08pm On May 31, 2019
WHAT DO U THINK THAT KILLED STELLA OBASANJO?

BE CAREFUL

I love u

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: See The Date Bbnaija 2019 Season Will Begin / Cardi B Reveals The Secret Of Her Success / [video] Naira Marley Finally Released After 32days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.