Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk (35177 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Man Almost Cut Off His Employer's Manhood In Ogun, Beat Up His Boss' Wife / Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by frozen70(f): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Mumu idiot

This one still they learn how to steal
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Yaba4sure: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2019
And they thought they can't be caught. Fools
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by dreamwords: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2019
grin
Horlan rewaju

1 Like

Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Staru1(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2019
bettercreature:
Igbo people and their wahala
This one don divert a truck full of milk
people like you is the reason behind nigeria not moving forward .. Must you always divert every issue to religion or tribe ? What brings igbo to dis pls ?

1 Like

Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by LamidicownuBSS: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2019
I NEVER SEE TRIB WEY GREEDY REACH IGBO PEOPLE
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Solidkay(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2019
nototribalist:
Afonjas coming to check their names

Can't believe your personality is in direct contrast to the name you bear
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Lolzz.. idiot didn't know he could be tracked down grin
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Studyinchina200(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2019
Most Nigerians are criminals wether Igbo or yoruba,lot of them on Nairaland acting holy holy.
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by sheller(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Olarewaje

NA DEM .......................NDI ÒFE-MAŇŲ
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by lilyheaven: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2019
See his ugly face

Thank God the goods were recovered
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by bettercreature(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Are you sure you are OK.. When did Olarewaju become an Igbo name?
That is his fake name,read it again
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by bettercreature(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2019
Staru1:
people like you is the reason behind nigeria not moving forward .. Must you always divert every issue to religion or tribe ? What brings igbo to dis pls ?
Gbenu soun! Make I hide the truth because I don’t want to be a bigot?
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by grandstar(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2019
Jail time uploading. This being Nigeria, they may be walking freely in no time angry

1 Like

Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2019
rawpadgin:
It seems in Nigeria it's now a taboo to make the cheese legitimately

Back in the days, once u make money without any known source of income, people will start lookin @ u as a blood thirsty ritualist & they(including ur family members) will start avoiding u

But nowadays, nobody cares how make the money as long as they are benefitting from u
It has become a cantankerous epidemic. Nigerians don't care who they hurt nowadays as long as they make few thousands.
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2019
This Is My Judgement, You're Hereby Sentence To 100 Years Imprisonment With Hard Labour... Courttttttttttt
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Afonja007: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2019
Raise up your hands if know his tribe without reading full the post

Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2019
whaaaaaaaa?!! grin from the look of his belly, he must have tried to drink all the milks, to get rid of the evidence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2019
I was expecting to see an igbo man as the suspect here....ok good for Yoruba men
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by gustav25: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2019
Igbo
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by gnykelly(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2019
rawpadgin:

Back in the days, once u make money without any known source of income, people will start lookin @ u as a blood thirsty ritualist & they(including ur family members) will start avoiding u

But nowadays, nobody cares how make the money as long as they are benefitting from u

I know some family who bought their kid laptop with the end game of advance fee fraud.
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Dshocker(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2019
Seun should ban those tribalistic fellows on this forum
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by bluefilm: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2019
rawpadgin:

Don't be too sure.

I still care a lot about how the money is being made.

And I believe, there are still so many people out there who equally care.
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by klever18(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2019
chiolarewaju remove your mask we know you are yeebow
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Mystica1(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2019
#23m shocked
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2019
The suspect identified as Olarewaju John grin grin

I Rest My Case
Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by Bighead9: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A driver who diverted his employer's N23m truck of milk meant to be transported from Lagos to Abuja, has been arrested by the police after being tracked down.

The suspect identified as Olarewaju John, was arrested alongside three others identified as  Adesoji Olarewaju (43), Sunday Ejirille (52) and James Oja (45). The driver who diverted his employer's 30 tons of powdered milk worth N23,  was tracked down to Abia State. The goods were recovered shortly after the arrest.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/driver-diverts-his-employers-n23m-truck-of-milk/

The suspect is an Igbo man who's inparsonating the Yoruba's.

Re: Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk by luluman: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Don't keep the Igbo name out now. mention the other names.Moreover he was bringing them to your land where he was caught, because he was sent from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.