Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (97097 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Step Out In Style / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Karemarealty288(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2019
This is so sad. See a poetry written about Nigeria ��
NIGERIA :

The land of Generals without war,
Professors without discovery,
Politicians without ideology,
Wealth without prosperity,
Religion without piety,
Leaders without vision,
The oppressed without resistance nor worries,
Courts without justice,
Criminals without fears,
History without glory,
Heroes without honour,
Schools without learning,
Artists without taste,
Intellectuals without thought,
Terrorists without identity,
Appointees without roles,
Hunger without famine,
Change without progress,
Next level without foundation,
Democracy without citizens,
Democracy without freedom of speech.
Religion without conscience.
Land of money without amenities.
Unity without love,
Heroes without sacrifice,
Policies without plans,
Crime without culprits,
Saints without humility,
Integrity without performance,
Wars without enemies,
Billionaires without business,
Youth without dreams,
Elders without wisdom.
Rulers without sense of justice
Pastors without the fear of God
Priests without respect for their callings
Nigerians look yourselves in the mirror.
What do you see?

Please Pray for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Mutemenot(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2019
She go dey cry midnight cry wella. Now she go don dey imagine the mess she's into. But this Ned na dumb, does he even think of the other wives he kept at home?? Men 're bad lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by tomdon(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2019
See as Regina de look into the man eyes. What she's seeing ehn, only God Sabi am.
But hope this man de fvck this girl well sha
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by divine2288: 10:12pm On May 31, 2019
dadavivo:
like play like play this girl is looking sad and ugly by the day. Money cant buy happiness, even that Shan George abuses yesterday can make any woman fall into depression and regrets.
aswear
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by 300wayne: 10:13pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Awoo88: 10:13pm On May 31, 2019
This man ugly sha!!! The man no con get better dress sense
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Karemarealty288(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2019
Ijaycool:
Regina is surprised that this movie is taking too long to end...she wan cry

Nigeria version of Beauty And The Beast cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Kirinwa: 10:15pm On May 31, 2019
MANGAM:
These days is Regina this or Ned that.

She denied her grand Pa boo several times on social media yet balling on his dough. Grand pa boo had to force her public acceptance.

She wears glasses to cover the shame still. Her hand is at east, her eyes is west while legs is south.

Girls can deny for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Ejix4(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2019
tomdon:
See as Regina de look into the man eyes. What she's seeing ehn, only God Sabi am.
But hope this man de fvck this girl well sha

Assuming he is not doing it well, do u want to help him

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by daddytime(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2019
This man be like who get down syndrome.

Which kind wahala come be dis
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 31, 2019
That old bald man, is really Ugly. shocked Anyway, she looks happy.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by TotoNaRubber: 10:16pm On May 31, 2019
He is uglier than ugly....
He thinks having money makes you the champion, he is only a champion in Nigeria.

AbooNasir:
oh Bobby this Ned abi Nerd nii, the man too fine so tey e no wan fine again.....Dudes f'ugly!! I' sure say e go geh bad breath
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Billy0naire(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2019
I love the man.

He is living the fantasy of all men. At that age and stage, all a man needs is a sweet 16 that makes your heart beat and not some old wife wey don see you finish, wey nothing day enter their eye anymore.

Every man should learn from this.

Ned is the real MVP.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Kirinwa: 10:18pm On May 31, 2019
ifymadu:
Mehn, I comment my reserve. This regina girl is a very brave somebody. How does she feel when this oracle mounts her at night? Anyways, the man's money will compensate for any nightmare she suffers for the rest of her life. I wish them the best..

You get problem las las.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Kirinwa: 10:20pm On May 31, 2019
Ejix4:

Assuming he is not doing it well, do u want to help him

Help fire. He can't see Regina pant till he dies. Dude has to deal with that.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Pablonkor: 10:21pm On May 31, 2019
Looking at that Lizard's face...
Regina can smile no more
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Wahala90: 10:23pm On May 31, 2019
A truly wasted generation.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by ifymadu: 10:25pm On May 31, 2019
Kirinwa:

You get problem las las.

I be water o, I no get problem, I no get enemies..
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by mexzony: 10:25pm On May 31, 2019
Thus marriage is one of convenience.Ned seems to leverage on her popularity. Perhaps eyeing a political position ?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 31, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo amaaka
Luv is gud.
Moni is gud.
Igbo run d country
If she was Yoruba, you would call her afonja, but now it's Igbo n you're shouting "Igbo amaka".
if I knack you bottle on your teeth ehn!
Igbo amaka kee you dia
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Chrysz(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked

Where is your thinking faculty for goodness sake? A young girl married a man that is old enough to be her ancestor and all you could post was that trash up there. I'm not surprised, everybody knows you guys worship money like a god.

Meanwhile, the mod that pushed this trash to FP deserves to be beaten to pulp.
Don't blame him for what he beliefs in. He just confirmed to us that he can as well do the same or probably following the step.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Kolomanagee: 10:30pm On May 31, 2019
Is Ned oshomole brother?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Truthchiz: 10:36pm On May 31, 2019
But why does she still look cruffy? What kind of top and jeans is this? No belt. The jeans is looking too big on her. Where all the money dey enter? Tufia
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by bling01: 10:36pm On May 31, 2019
Like play like joke this fine girl go marry her ancestors?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by oforjide: 10:40pm On May 31, 2019
dadavivo:
like play like play this girl is looking sad and ugly by the day. Money cant buy happiness, even that Shan George abuses yesterday can make any woman fall into depression and regrets.
ewu gambia, ur own happiness is sex. continue to look for boys that have 6paks to give hot sex since it is ur problem.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by oforjide: 10:40pm On May 31, 2019
dadavivo:
ewu gambia, ur own happiness is sex. continue to look for boys that have 6paks to give u hot sex since it is ur problem. Ashawo
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Chrysz(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2019
Onyi22:
She made d right choice, it's better to end up with an old billonia than a young, poor, frustrated nigga all in d name of love n future.......
Who love EPP? Money rule the world...
Igbo amaka
Na dem
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Lawalemi(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2019
He take juju marry the girl cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja by Onyi22(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2019
andycom:

poverty mentality 100%
Poor frustrated broke ass nigga sported, I was disappointed at what I saw at ur dp, go make money man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Angela Okorie, Husband And Son Shine In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.